Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Not at all if young teens and adults were exploited, harassed and abused in their p o r n  business and Shilpa was aware of it and/or part of it. 

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

Shilpa married a man who left his wife and daughter for her. It shows how trashy she is as a person.  Every few months there used to be news of cases filed against her husband. There is no way she does not know how shady her husband is. She, her mom and her useless sister feed on his illegal money. Does not she ever question her husband that how can he afford so many high class bungalows? Now she is silent. She could have either supported him or cut him off. She is waiting. She will continue to stay with him if he gets bail. But if he remains in jail, she will divorce him.

I read/saw somewhere long ago that Raj gifted her flat in Burj Khalifa. If she divorces him now, he would cry and sing “Sukh k sab sathi, dukh me na koi” 🤪😂

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have no sympathy for both if they are taking advantage of people in need. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

Now why i think he married her for that business to expand in India

These BW actresses  they do anything for money---marry a man who is double the age , marry married man who already has kids........They are Hungry for Money

True, actresses marry  older richer men but those men have some legal business being conducted. 

Kundra was a dubious character from the beginning but his stooping down to this disgusting level🤢wasn't expected.  Awful man.At least look at the law of the land before you indulge.

Shilpa made a big mistake and now the innocent kids will suffer.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I have been hearing that he is a millionaire business man yet i have no idea of what actual 'business' he does... 

The only time he is in news is when some illegal activities of his come under the authorities radar. ... 

I don't like blaming the wife for the husband's actions... But given his entire shady history i don't believe for a second that she didn't know 

.... Best case scenario is that she looked the other way but she knew... And as it seems he not only made p**n but assaulted and threatened people into cooperating, i have zero sympathies for her... 

The poor kids... Her elder one is old enough to understand somewhat of what is going on... And this is terrible for him

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No she’s a gold digger and making excuses for her husbands kaala dhan too