Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Shilpa married a man who left his wife and daughter for her. It shows how trashy she is as a person.  Every few months there used to be news of cases filed against her husband. There is no way she does not know how shady her husband is. She, her mom and her useless sister feed on his illegal money. Does not she ever question her husband that how can he afford so many high class bungalows? Now she is silent. She could have either supported him or cut him off. She is waiting. She will continue to stay with him if he gets bail. But if he remains in jail, she will divorce him.

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Mahisa_22 my sweet sweet darling, maybe you are too young to know how the world works. Kahin aisa na ho ke ek din aapke pati ne bhi koi side cheez laga rakhi hai aur duniya aap ko daiyaan kehelvaayeh...

"Aapka Kya Hoga Jaanab-E-Ali" smiley42

I don't think I'm the naive one here, Rekha bhaiya. smiley2 

You've been married to a man who publicly releases apps on the market which have p0rn in them. You have been a part of his business enterprises in an administrative role. 

And yet, you pretend to be a fragile lil flower who has her ass in the clouds. No believing, ma'am. smiley42

CuttingChai thumbnail

Why would I? She knew when she married him that he was shady. He has his hand in all the illegal dealings possible. If we all knew about it thru the internet/gossip sites etc for years, she very well knew everything. Maybe half of his companies are named after her, like an adult app producing company is named after her son. 

Anyways why should we bother? They have money and will get out of this scandal, like they got out of every other ones.

Edited by MooPoint - 2 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonder if she will leave judging of some reality show on her own will or makers will ask her to quit? 🤔

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No coz she married an  already married man and we all 😡 know why. Shes one homebreaking bitch!

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shilpa Shetty has worked in BW and she knows process of film making. She is smart enough to understand how money is being earned. So definitely she knew it. But for law, it has to be proved that she was part of the obscene movie making process, there has to be evidence to indicate that. Till then she is safe.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She is going through rough times and will learn a lesson from it.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Now why i think he married her for that business to expand in India

These BW actresses  they do anything for money---marry a man who is double the age , marry married man who already has kids........They are Hungry for Money

Either Shilpa was looking the other way while her husband was committing all those crimes OR she was his accomplice throughout it all. I will not even for a second believe that Shilpa had NO idea .... no matter how she wiggles out of this one.

Anyone who has absolutely no problem mowing over someone else's life to build some kind of an empire on their grave with zero guilt is a sociopath and obviously distasteful. So I don't feel much for or against her in this scenario.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So making p0rn is illegal in India? Is watching p0rn illegal too? 🤔😐 … he wouldn’t have been arrested here in the US just for making p0rn as long as it was consensual for all parties involved.