Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

I didn't know about this before. So googled and just found this article..

Guess Who: THIS actress' marriage is on the rocks and property battle has ensued between her mother & husband

A couple of months ago, the husband was caught in flagrante delicto with a hot television actress-turned-movie actress and this time the actress couldn’t keep quiet.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk 4868851 reads  Mumbai  Updated: August 17, 2019 06:17 pm

There have been rumours about this actress's marriage for quite some time but everyone is in denial. She a fitness freak, who is making a comeback, and launching various apps for the last few years. Her marriage to a businessman has been on the rocks for quite a few years and all because of his roving eye. He has his flings and usually discreetly but in recent times, he was caught red-handed in a delicate situation with a hot and sultry television actress. His wife walked in on the scene, he cried and begged to be forgiven, said it was his last time, pleaded that he was committed only to the actress and they went off on a long holiday. While everything seems hunky-dory on that front at present, it is not…

It is also the businessman’s second marriage (with the actress) and buzz is that, the husband broke off all contact with his first wife and daughter, at the insistence of the actress and her mother. It seems the man loves his flirtations and news of one, soon came to the actress’s ears, a few months after the wedding. But because it happened abroad (the actress has an apartment there), soon denials came forth and the matter was hushed up. Everything seemed fine for a few years with the actress settling into domestic bliss and motherhood. But the flings of the husband still went on… With the actress preferring to turn a blind eye… And even supporting him through thick and thin. The actress believes that marriage is for keeps.

A couple of months ago, the husband was caught in flagrante delicto with a hot television actress-turned-movie actress and this time the actress couldn’t keep quiet. She fumed and fretted and they had a huge fight. Both have been fighting like mad in recent times but post loving pics of happy holidays on social media so only both their families know the marriage is on the rocks. The actress threatened to walk out of the marriage but again he pleaded and cried, said it was his last time and asked for one more chance. It wasn’t just about their marriage, the actress felt, but also involved their families, so she succumbed to his tears. A family holiday was announced and again social media posts of ‘Happy Family’ went up all over, from all members of the family. Interestingly, his family has never approved of his marriage to the actress and is closer to the first wife.

But matters have not ended there. What has now escalated the issue more is the actress's mother, who decided to take matters into her own hands. She could not sit around and watch her daughter’s life disintegrate before her own eyes. Before the couple went off on their holiday, maa-in-law demanded that the husband sign over his entire property and businesses to his son (and her grandson). She feels that he has established contact with his first wife and daughter (who is grown-up today) and he may give it equally to both his children. To her shock and dismay, the actress’s husband flatly refused to sign over and till date is refusing to do so. A huge argument erupted between the star’s husband and his mother-in-law and she didn’t accompany them on the family holiday.

The comeback announcement is timely and also, seems to send out a clear warning to the actress’s husband that she can manage without him… After all, she is hot, glamorous and has the star power to pull in the audiences.

CREDITS :PINKVILLA

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/guess-who/guess-who-actress-marriage-rocks-and-property-battle-has-ensued-between-her-mother-husband-468095

If this is true..how sick and disgusting..you cut off his daughter from his life..now also taking away her legal right from the property..how low of a person can you be..you want all that money to yourself..your daughter and her plastic surgeries..her useless and unemployed sister..this is a perfect karma slap to these diggers..

Now my respect for kareena is even higher..the way she is with saif's kids..i know this forum loves to hate her but her heart is definitely clean and it shows..

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Damn shilpa why u had that loser in your fate all goodwill gone.

Waise Tanna is named as tv actress turned movie actress, what movie she did?

special appearance in sanju and lots of C grade movies which never got released/no one saw

DriftInfinitely thumbnail

I think she played a small role in the film Sanju.

Yes, and she was also in one of those Masti films.

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

If this is true..how sick and disgusting..you cut off his daughter from his life..now also taking away her legal right from the property..how low of a person can you be..you want all that money to yourself..your daughter and her plastic surgeries..her useless and unemployed sister..this is a perfect karma slap to these diggers..

Now my respect for kareena is even higher..the way she is with saif's kids..i know this forum loves to hate her but her heart is definitely clean and it shows..

Kareena, I do respect. She's easily mistaken for a bimbo of sorts, not a person you'd recall for intellectual discussions. But I kinda like her.

Pivoting a bit... I know this forum loves to hate Kangana, but back in the days when Kangana was new in the industry, was respected and a lot saner..when faced genuine resistance from some folks in the industry, she was quoted saying Kareena Kapoor Khan was the only woman from among the rich kids of the industry families, who's been genuinely warm and nice to her, who's respected her as a person. And Kangana may talk shit about anyone, but to this day she hasn't badmouthed Kareena and respects her, which is by the way a big thing to expect of Kangana.😆  

Kangana, Kareena arrive in Mumbai, part ways with a kiss | Kareena Kapoor Khan | Kangana Ranaut

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Man, I had read about his shady business first on IF and didn't really take it seriously.😲 I am sure that just like the IPL match fix racket, he will come out of this and they will act as if nothing ever happened. 🥱

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Kareena, I do respect. She's easily mistaken for a bimbo of sorts, not a person you'd recall for intellectual discussions. But I kinda like her.

Pivoting a bit... I know this forum loves to hate Kangana, but back in the days when Kangana was new in the industry, was respected and a lot saner..when faced genuine resistance from some folks in the industry, she was quoted saying Kareena Kapoor Khan was the only woman from among the rich kids of the industry families, who's been genuinely warm and nice to her, who's respected her as a person. And Kangana may talk shit about anyone, but to this day she hasn't badmouthed Kareena and respects her, which is by the way a big thing to expect of Kangana.😆  

Kangana, Kareena arrive in Mumbai, part ways with a kiss | Kareena Kapoor Khan | Kangana Ranaut

Kareena is a bimbo. There's no two ways about it. Just that she may not be outright evil. But she is unpleasant nevertheless.

Just because she was nice to Kangana, does not undo the shit treatment she gave to tons of others including Mallika, Bipasha, Priyanka, Ameesha, etc. to name a few.

Also, Kangana did badmouth Kareena.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/kangana-ranauts-team-slams-kareena-kapoor-khan-and-nepo-kids-says-sushant-has-been-murdered-by-your-bullying-and-ganging-up/articleshow/77346244.cms

P.S. Kareena started acknowledging Kangana and being nice to her only after her Queen and TWMR success. Perhaps she started cheering for her because of her own animosity with Hrithik/Priyanka, who Kangana disses openly.

Edited by Lord_Voldemort - 2 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't know about this before. So googled and just found this article..

Guess Who: THIS actress' marriage is on the rocks and property battle has ensued between her mother & husband

A couple of months ago, the husband was caught in flagrante delicto with a hot television actress-turned-movie actress and this time the actress couldn’t keep quiet.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk 4868851 reads  Mumbai  Updated: August 17, 2019 06:17 pm

There have been rumours about this actress's marriage for quite some time but everyone is in denial. She a fitness freak, who is making a comeback, and launching various apps for the last few years. Her marriage to a businessman has been on the rocks for quite a few years and all because of his roving eye. He has his flings and usually discreetly but in recent times, he was caught red-handed in a delicate situation with a hot and sultry television actress. His wife walked in on the scene, he cried and begged to be forgiven, said it was his last time, pleaded that he was committed only to the actress and they went off on a long holiday. While everything seems hunky-dory on that front at present, it is not…

It is also the businessman’s second marriage (with the actress) and buzz is that, the husband broke off all contact with his first wife and daughter, at the insistence of the actress and her mother. It seems the man loves his flirtations and news of one, soon came to the actress’s ears, a few months after the wedding. But because it happened abroad (the actress has an apartment there), soon denials came forth and the matter was hushed up. Everything seemed fine for a few years with the actress settling into domestic bliss and motherhood. But the flings of the husband still went on… With the actress preferring to turn a blind eye… And even supporting him through thick and thin. The actress believes that marriage is for keeps.

A couple of months ago, the husband was caught in flagrante delicto with a hot television actress-turned-movie actress and this time the actress couldn’t keep quiet. She fumed and fretted and they had a huge fight. Both have been fighting like mad in recent times but post loving pics of happy holidays on social media so only both their families know the marriage is on the rocks. The actress threatened to walk out of the marriage but again he pleaded and cried, said it was his last time and asked for one more chance. It wasn’t just about their marriage, the actress felt, but also involved their families, so she succumbed to his tears. A family holiday was announced and again social media posts of ‘Happy Family’ went up all over, from all members of the family. Interestingly, his family has never approved of his marriage to the actress and is closer to the first wife.

But matters have not ended there. What has now escalated the issue more is the actress's mother, who decided to take matters into her own hands. She could not sit around and watch her daughter’s life disintegrate before her own eyes. Before the couple went off on their holiday, maa-in-law demanded that the husband sign over his entire property and businesses to his son (and her grandson). She feels that he has established contact with his first wife and daughter (who is grown-up today) and he may give it equally to both his children. To her shock and dismay, the actress’s husband flatly refused to sign over and till date is refusing to do so. A huge argument erupted between the star’s husband and his mother-in-law and she didn’t accompany them on the family holiday.

The comeback announcement is timely and also, seems to send out a clear warning to the actress’s husband that she can manage without him… After all, she is hot, glamorous and has the star power to pull in the audiences.

CREDITS :PINKVILLA

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/guess-who/guess-who-actress-marriage-rocks-and-property-battle-has-ensued-between-her-mother-husband-468095

The celebrity couples that show off the most in the regular media and on social media are the fakest ones. It's almost guaranteed. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

Yes, and she was also in one of those Masti films.

She is as annoying onscreen as she is offscreen 

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't know why people are comparing ALTBalaji to this, from what I've seen ALTBalaji has story based explicit scenes whereas the apps mentions have nothing of that sort and are usually low quality. ALT Balaji is not soft p0rn. If it's soft p0rn than all the movies these days are

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

She was a Richie Rich kid from St. Anthony Girls High School,  Chembur.   Her dad  owed a stainless steel manufacturing unit. Uska kid ka paisa kafi tha. 

Both sisters lived a luxurious life.  Shilpa was straight forward even in school, it's her mother who pushed her into films. 

Raj Kundra does not have a business empire till date, all his deals were on the wrong side of the law. When his actions and activities were on the scanner in UK he shifted to India.  

I guess Shilpa and her family knows everything about Raj and his so called financial dealings.  Unfortunately, the kind of money that is involved made Shilpa to work on her marriage.  These days the cracks are very much visible. I hope she gets enough financial security for her kids. 

Edited by Salutethearmy - 2 years ago