Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

because Sunny was involved in Po rn in a country where its legal...and she doesn't involve in po rn in a country where its illegal..its that simple....rahi love and respect ki baat toh people have different reasons to love and respect her....everyone has their own perspective, likes and dislikes.

Oh, so she did all her work in Canada/US, not in India? But now settled in India working in BW... That’s very shrewd of her although she wasn’t any good in that Laila song, ruined that iconic song for me but not much worse than many leading ladies... 

I’ve seen two, three shows where everbody treats her with almost obsequiousness, I mean more so than they treat anybody, think they’re so afraid that they’ll be judged for being judgmental or narrow minded 

Or maybe gore rang does still holds so much power over Indians

One such TV show, maybe Kapil Sharma, not sure - he makes fun of all the guests but so afraid to make any jokes about her... It was all serious obsequious talk 😛 

I mean just treat her like every one else...

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

^Sunny is not a gori...she's fair like Kareena is or Katrina or many bollywood actresses.. 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

^^^

Yes I know that, I said gore rang not gori

She’s Indian Canadian or something, born to Indian parents

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Did he just produce and distribute p0rn or did he trick and abuse innocent people to make p0rn? 

IMHO p0rn should be decriminalized. Not just that, society needs to be more open about sex. India and Pakistan are some of the highest consumers of p0rn but look down on people in p0rn. Why the double standard? 

Decriminalization will not protect innocent people from getting exploited, but will at least open avenues for legal redress. People who get exploited don't speak up out of fear because they can be charged for being in p0rn. At least that barrier will be removed. But the next steps are actual legal protections for people doing p0rn, and finally society learning to see p0rn stars as human beings who deserve to be treated with compassion and dignity.

This 💯.. as long as it was consensual for all parties involved, making/doing p0rn should be decriminalized.