Cause of Sridevi's death is a cosmetic treatment?

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

There's a rumour that she had a surgery and died due to the side effects. But her family didn't want the real reason to be known. Is it possible that someone dies due to a surgery?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She had rhinoplasty and fillers just few days before her death.

Tetul thumbnail

Comedian Vivek Shauk died of cardiac arrest triggered by the liposuction procedure he had opted for. 

It could be true ... there's no way to confirm it or anything. But rhinoplasty at that age, when she already had one done before, doesn't make much sense to me. 

I find the cosmetic procedure theory believable though, especially cuz celebs get all sorts of things done on a pretty regular basis. Plenty of stuff can make your heart play up and every human body is different, so there's no telling how the procedures manifest in your body. There's always that anesthesia risk that carries over for days if not weeks. It's very possible that one of those things induced the cardiac arrest.

I find the whole life insurance in Dubai theory very shady too, I don't know if an insurance like that even exists at all.

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

There's a rumour that she had a surgery and died due to the side effects. But her family didn't want the real reason to be known. Is it possible that someone dies due to a surgery?

It's indeed possible either because there are some complications due to the surgery itself or because of the anesthesia.

Anesthesia isn't something to take lightly hence the appointment one makes before the surgery and the monitoring during and after the surgery. 

Edited by Maraka_Musso89 - 2 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

I mentioned this at the time on Twitter and I got CANCELLEDt.

If you guys remember, Sridevi had a procedure(s) shortly before her death and she looked DIFFERENT. Like, she's never looked that bad in her life. ðŸ˜¢

The surgery certainly didn't go to plan!

Edited by Rekha_ji - 2 years ago