Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLWAshZAnBa/

Without this thread I wouldnt have done another sweep of her insta

Optimistic_Jo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I genuinely feel she has potential and she looks good, and yes, she's quite popular on social media as well. I feel she can be an A-lister if she makes choices which reflect her potential, improves her dialogue delivery, and cultivates a more elegant personality.

For me, she's an insider who's actually promising, keeping aside the cringe moments which induced a lot of people to hate on her needlessly.

Also, may I suggest that she can actually act, unlike Sara and Janhvi, but this is often overlooked.

She was not bad in any of the 3 movies she's acted in so far, maybe a bit bland in SOTY but there Tara's blandness acted as a foil and she actually appeared better than she was!

I liked her in Khaali Peeli and Patani, Patani our Who.

I feel Shakun's next movie can be a game-changer for her. My prediction she will effortlessly transition into hot property after this movie.

For me, Ananya and Tripti will battle it out for top spot a few years from now.

Let's see how it goes.

Thoughts???

i guess we can't always deny that all the daughters of veteran actors are bad... few r good... however i dont think ananya is one of them. Tripti is much much better but then shes not fruit of nepotism... i hope she gets good opportunities too
Edited by PrachalChandra - 3 years ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I’ve looked at this very photo and asked myself that question 763 times.

😆

Earlier today I was admiring this very photo

Aren’t you married?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

Aren’t you married?

It was for research purposes 😆😆

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Kirsten Stewart is the leading heroine of Twilight saga. The love interest of the vampire who sparkles ✨

C'mon. She's so much more than the Twilight debacle.

She played Joan Jett in the Runaways
Q&A: Kristen Stewart of 'The Runaways' - Chicago Tribune

Became the first American actress to win a Cesar Award

Juliette Binoche and Kristen Stewart act each other off the screen in Clouds of Sils Maria

Most Importantly. Totinos spokesperson extraordinaire

Kristen Stewart and Vanessa Bayer Were 'Kissing for a Long Time' During Totino's Sketch on 'SNL'

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree with you. She can still improve and she has.Liked her in pati, patni aur woh.she was better than bhumi and kartik. She is still young. acting is more you act ,more you will improve. Its a craft. Even jhanvi has improved in her dancing. Sara hasn't improved at all. Be it she dancing or acting. I still wonder why she opens her mouth whenever she is dancing even when she is not lip syncing.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ktptalks

I agree with you. She can still improve and she has.Liked her in pati, patni aur woh.she was better than bhumi and kartik. She is still young. acting is more you act ,more you will improve. Its a craft. Even jhanvi has improved in her dancing. Sara hasn't improved at all. Be it she dancing or acting. I still wonder why she opens her mouth whenever she is dancing even when she is not lip syncing.

@Bold- I agree. Ananya is not a great actress or anything but she was better than Bhumi and Kartik in that movie. Her acting was subtle and graceful, it suited her character. Whereas I find Bhumi overrated, she is same in all her roles, be it her way of speaking, expressions etc. She is not bad or anything but for some reason I can't stand her onscreen
RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Do not like her. Do not see the appeal. Her voice is exceedingly annoying. She can't act nor does she have screen presence.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Couldn’t stand her but I watched Pati Patni aur woh and she was really good in it! She still needs to work on her acting but she is still very young and her awesome screen presence will make up for it.