Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

What about the fact when she was ranting non stop on Kabir Singh(brilliant performance, a super hit)

She plays a very flawed character and her acting sucks here where no one cares for the character (releasing on ott no pressure of box office)

Can dish it bit can't take it🙈

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Considering that the writer Kanika Dhillon has spoken out supporting Kabir Singh especially extolling the 'strength' of Preeti, the intention might very well to portray another unhealthy relationship. Unhealthy from the viewpoint of a sane normal person, but hey it works for the couple. But it seems the audience are not buying it this time due to any or all of the following reasons.

1. Maybe because the protagonist is a small-town housewife and a mild-mannered engineer instead of a cjhest-beating alpha male doctor.
  2. Or it could be that Vinil Mathew did not glorify his heroine to the same extent Vanga did with Kabir Singh.
  3.  Or it might have been the lack of rousing wonderful music while the couple goes about on a self-destructive spiral. KS for all its faults had great music.
  4. Or it could be that young female quotient of the audience are more sensible than their male counterparts.
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Taapsee, it was not a personal dig

It was constructive criticism so learn to take it that way!

I thought Thappad was amazing, though, and she was amazing in Manmarziyan as well...but she needs to do something about her dialogue delivery! At times, it just falls flat!

Parineeti in Sandeep our Pinky Faraar was so good....Taapsee should take a leaf outta her book!

Tetul thumbnail

Someone needed to call out these critics though. They always do that personal comment thing with their non-favorites. Why should they need to judge an actor's other works while reviewing a movie? Talk about the performance in this movie only... good, bad, or meh. 

Unfortunately, Taapsee made the foolish mistake of clinging to the appearance thing. 

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I thought Kangana was being extra when she said Taapsee was trying her hardest to emulate her... but here we are with Taapsee constantly going on rants on SM to bash people who don't share her beliefs.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pathaka

But behen had lots of problems when shahid experimented with a flawed character and “got the girl” in the end in kabir Singh 

She ranted non stop abt the lack of consequences and defends haseen dilruba where her role is toxic af ( cheats, lies, gossips abt the private matters of her husband , shames him) and still gets his “lorrrvee” in the end 

😭

Haven't watched Haseen Dilruba yet, but @bold sounds like a synopsis of Manmarziyaa Reloaded..

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I saw the movie today and tbh I kinda liked the movie. In my opinion, the ending was illogical and also movie was a lil boring according to me at the start. Critics have all rights to criticize the movie, but I feel they r being a lil too harsh about it. It wasnt even that bad(esp the amount of disastreous movies being made in Bolly these days) This is the 2nd Bolly movie I m watching of 2021 after Roohi.  Personally I feel the acting of all the three leads in Haseen Dilruba was the saving grace of the movie. This movie would have been a disaster if they had poor actors. I loved Vikrant Massey’s acting the most in this movie, and the movie started to gain my interest when his character started becoming grey. Its good to see Harshvardan back, since a lot of Bollywood movie watchers ask about him, and he does have a decent selection of script. Tapsee was good with her role too, but my fav here was Vikrant. If the ending was more logical probably it would have got better reviews and ratings too. And also the Aditya/Abhijeet from CID did well too.

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 2 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Kangana Ranaut Beta Version

I was about to post the same. but the only difference is I wanna write 'Kangana 2.0'🤣

Edited by hasini009 - 2 years ago
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She wasn't that good in the movie, she seemed to be sleepwalking in some parts. 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Gosh what's with her attitude . Can't even take a simple criticism. The critic didn't like her acting and had every right to comment about it, that's what they do in their reviews, she is stretching this thing like a rubber band and looking like a fool in the process 

She is still at it 😆

https://twitter.com/taapsee/status/1411698597259739143?s=19