Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

That's not possible 🤣

iis sy acha tou DEM hai 🙄
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Such childish behavior. Their storyline is not impressive at all. Bachy bhi aisy nhi fight karty.

In their fight Rabya is more to be blamed.

What's the point of Nathamy's character? 🤪

Originally posted by: music_girl

What's the point of Nathamy's character? 🤪

I guess writer loves Srilanka so Srilankans ki Promotion ho rahi hai. That they are perfect.

In my views Nathamy is a useless character. Have No impact on story.

Episode was fine

Finally rabya and Mahjabeen whole past story got revealed. Both of them were so childish.

Shaista won that course finally someone beat nathamy. Glad to see that shaista is now regretting her decision.

Arzoo is worried. I guess next episode will be dedicated to her matter and shooting competition. I hope palwasha will win that competition

1195620 thumbnail

Shaista hasn't learned to let go of her ego thing. I get that she's a Pathan & she should be taken seriously once triggerred but what's being a Pathan got to do with that? I just felt that statement was foolish for some reason. 😕She's got talent & PMA is taking her training seriously. I've seen better healthy competition kind of execution.

Kamil deserves a lot better than Shaista. She clearly looked disappointed as to someone breaking the engagement at her behest & she's unable to digest the outcome.

I hope to see good conversation scene between Arzoo & the platoon commander. Hopefully, Arzoo is able to give a befitting reply with using PMA's training skills imbibed in her as opposed to the name.

Rabia & Mahjbeen's distrust already sensed was kiddish. At least Mahjbeen tried to reconcile. Rabia's just irritating, I'm mean, what Mahjbeen did was wrong that day as I felt that this act would be her no different to Rabia.

1195620 thumbnail

I hope Kamil isn't treated like a puppet if Shaista asks him for a reconciliation. It would make him look like an idiot till Shaista evolves more properly as an human who does make mistakes but learnt from it.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

I hope Kamil isn't treated like a puppet if Shaista asks him for a reconciliation. It would make him look like an idiot till Shaista evolves more properly as an human who does make mistakes but learnt from it.

I hope so too. 😳 Kamil shouldn't get back to Shaista just cos she now wants to because he loves her. He isn't a toy.

What Mahjabeen did to Rabia was wrong but how lame is their misunderstanding. The basis is so ridiculous 🤪🤪

Rabia is moody and annoying.

Mahjabeen was so selfish in hurting Rabia back then but she is still more interesting to watch.

Arzoo's story seems interesting now. I am curious to know how she deals with Nourez.

And Parewash low confidence was sad and relatable. I think she might win the competition.

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

With Shaishta, tbh for the first time ever, I kinda understood where she was coming from. I discussed this on another page as well that the lack of consent from her end is more problematic than all the other issues, and I felt like used his other flaws as a weapon to get out of the real problem, which was that she never consented to the marriage. The dialogues did indicate it in her conversation with Sidra.

I'm sure after this the two of them will reconcile but Shaishta has a lot of growing up to do before it.

With Parivash, I'm sure she will win the shooting competition next week and I'm looking forward to it. The character is often overlooked since there's so much going on so it's nice that she will get to be in focus now.

Arzoo feeling this insecure but still managing to stand up to Noraiz in the previous episode was really nice to see. I'm sure Osama and Samia will fix her problem.

For the first time, I actually felt really bad for Rabia, the scene when it dawned on her that Mahjabeen went behind her back was nicely expressed by Sajal. Mahjabeen was super childish but I still get where she was coming from regardless. I guess at this point, the biggest difference between the two is that Nasr reciprocated Rabia's feelings whereas Daniyal never did. Hence they made Mahjabeen pettier. I also still find Mahjabeen more interesting despite her flaws overall though. I'm assuming she will reunite Nasr and Rabia and get forgiven.

Lastly, Kubra's hair colour changed like 6 times in the episode, I wasn't even watching it properly but the lack of consistency was so obvious because of that. It's like she turned into Tonks from Harry Potter.🤣

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: music_girl

I hope so too. 😳 Kamil shouldn't get back to Shaista just cos she now wants to because he loves her. He isn't a toy.

What Mahjabeen did to Rabia was wrong but how lame is their misunderstanding. The basis is so ridiculous 🤪🤪

Rabia is moody and annoying.

Mahjabeen was so selfish in hurting Rabia back then but she is still more interesting to watch.

Arzoo's story seems interesting now. I am curious to know how she deals with Nourez.

And Parewash low confidence was sad and relatable. I think she might win the competition.

Lol i'm sure they will get back together, I just hope Shaishta grows up a little by then tbh. The character is just weirdly childish, whether it's the manner in which she dealt with Kamil or the competitiveness she showed towards Nathamy or even running away from home to join the army at the start.

With Rabia and Mahjabeen, even with her flaws, there's so much going on with Mahjabeen's character, its one that has had a complete journey and character arc, whereas Rabia has just been angry from the first episode to the 18th🤣 Mahjabeen fixed her relationship with her parents, changed her entire personality for the better, and is also trying to make amends with Rabia now, Rabia just pouts.🤣

With Arzoo i find it a little sad that even though the pics aren't even inappropriate, she still feels so scared, but i'm sure Samia and Osama will fix up Noraiz.

Yeh kisky liye Ramsha, Sajal, Saira, Kubra or Yumna 🤣