Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Usama and his wife ki wajah sy show boring ho gya hai 😫

I hope iss episode ky baad kiran ko aqal ajaye

Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations to them

Kamil ny rishta tor diya

He deserves someone better

I hope arzoo noriaz ko moh tor jawab dy.

Rabya and Mehjabeen storyline is boring

Edited by _NINA_ - 2 years ago
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

I hope iss episode ky baad kiran ko aqal ajaye

I hope aab Kiran aur Osama aab nahi aye😵
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Rabia and Mahjabeen 😳😴😴😴

What a silly misunderstanding 🤪🤪

I skipped through the episode.

Looking forward for Arzoo's part only in next episode..

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

An alternative title could be A day in the life of a LC vlog

The paragliding seemed fun

I only liked Kamil breaking off the shaadi and Taimur's mom conversation.

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

My expectations with this show are either non-existent at this point or the episode really wasn't that bad this week. I've said this several times, SEA is probably the most inconsistent show I have ever seen. There's no head or tail to the episode and since there is no storyline, you can't tell whether you will like it before watching it or not either.

I liked that all the stories got a bit more SS this week and there was progress, albeit very little, on all fronts. Kamil is such a sweetheart, he deserves so much better than Shaishta at this point and I hope he gets someone better. It was disappointing that even her dad didn't give a damn that he was breaking the engagement but expected.

Liked Arzoo and Noraiz's small bit as well, especially the fact that she did not cave into the blackmailing.

Kiran's conversation with her MIL was also poignant, provided insight into her character as well, especially why she's so scared of moving on.

It was also sweet that all the other girls were genuinely worried for Mahjabeen and tried their best to look for it so she doesn't get expelled.

On the other hand:

The scene of Samia and her husband was completely irrelevant, nice message and all but I don't need it in the middle of such an overcrowded show.

Nathamy excelling at everything is getting super irritating at this point and its putting me off her character altogether. We get it, Sri Lanka has better training can we please move the hell on with her character.

Ditto for Mahjabeen doing everything wrong, almost 20 weeks in, how she's still this incapable is ridiculous.

The fact that this fight that has gone on between Mahjabeen and Rabia for over a year will be sorted because they learned tameez in PMA in 2 months is laughable! (this coming from their last scene in the episode when Rabia tells her she only did it coz PMA taught her tameez and Mahjabeen was all, it taught me tameez too) give me a fricking break, please🤣 but then again a childish end to a childish fight is what we should expect anyways.

Lastly, I still don't get why the narrative is trying to force you to feel bad for Rabia and not Mahjabeen. Rabia continues to act like she's the one who was wounded in the friendship and Mahjabeen wronged her, while now, Mahjabeen is also acting in the same manner, but Rabia started it. Why is her pain so important and forced in your face and not Mahjabeen's?

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

I hope aab Kiran aur Osama aab nahi aye😵

That's not possible 🤣

Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

My expectations with this show are either non-existent at this point or the episode really wasn't that bad this week. I've said this several times, SEA is probably the most inconsistent show I have ever seen. There's no head or tail to the episode and since there is no storyline, you can't tell whether you will like it before watching it or not either.

The storyline is moving with such low speed.

I liked that all the stories got a bit more SS this week and there was progress, albeit very little, on all fronts. Kamil is such a sweetheart, he deserves so much better than Shaishta at this point and I hope he gets someone better. It was disappointing that even her dad didn't give a damn that he was breaking the engagement but expected.

Kamil definitely deserves someone good than this selfish shaista.

Liked Arzoo and Noraiz's small bit as well, especially the fact that she did not cave into the blackmailing.

I hope arzoo will tackle this issue strongly and gave back to noraiz.

Kiran's conversation with her MIL was also poignant, provided insight into her character as well, especially why she's so scared of moving on.

Her scenes annoy me. She is super annoying. Don't know why i did not feel for her.

It was also sweet that all the other girls were genuinely worried for Mahjabeen and tried their best to look for it so she doesn't get expelled.

On the other hand:

The scene of Samia and her husband was completely irrelevant, nice message and all but I don't need it in the middle of such an overcrowded show.

Haha right message was good but aisa laga jesy episode ki length pori karney ky liye daal diya ho.

Nathamy excelling at everything is getting super irritating at this point and its putting me off her character altogether. We get it, Sri Lanka has better training can we please move the hell on with her character.

It's too irritating and repetitive. Itna perfect bhi koi nhi hota.

Ditto for Mahjabeen doing everything wrong, almost 20 weeks in, how she's still this incapable is ridiculous.

Again itna kharab bhi koi nhi hota. Mahjabeen kisi chezz main toh achi hogi aur nathamy kisi chezz main kharab hogi.

The fact that this fight that has gone on between Mahjabeen and Rabia for over a year will be sorted because they learned tameez in PMA in 2 months is laughable! (this coming from their last scene in the episode when Rabia tells her she only did it coz PMA taught her tameez and Mahjabeen was all, it taught me tameez too) give me a fricking break, please🤣 but then again a childish end to a childish fight is what we should expect anyways.

Lastly, I still don't get why the narrative is trying to force you to feel bad for Rabia and not Mahjabeen. Rabia continues to act like she's the one who was wounded in the friendship and Mahjabeen wronged her, while now, Mahjabeen is also acting in the same manner, but Rabia started it. Why is her pain so important and forced in your face and not Mahjabeen's?

Such childish behavior. Their storyline is not impressive at all. Bachy bhi aisy nhi fight karty.

In their fight Rabya is more to be blamed.

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Such childish behavior. Their storyline is not impressive at all. Bachy bhi aisy nhi fight karty.

In their fight Rabya is more to be blamed.

ROFL exactly! like i said such a childish fight can only have an equally childish end so their cat fight coming to end with such a juvenile solution is apt to the juvenile problem.😆

and ditto on the bit about Mahjabeen and Nathamy, she legit annoys me now with her perfection and her boasting, the entire, bas itna hi?😳 while Mahjabeen likewise, is a fricking lawyer, how on earth can she be this incompetent at everything! studying law isn't a joke😳

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 2 years ago