Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1195620 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Rabia & Mahjbeen are just two cadets showcasing their ego onto one another. I honestly don't see the selfishness toned down except for probably Nathmy for those who were assigned to the adventure course or it was a filler track inserted. It just felt like rubbing it onto other's face.

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
1169266 thumbnail

Am I the only one who finds this show incredibly boring😵.

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

No, you're not alone. I 2x times it on YT nowadays lol. 😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

I sorta lost interest in the show TBH, or just watch it at random for some reason. There is some disconnect from me as a viewer for some reason. Arzoo's growth has improved while Rabia's bit too unidimensional for some reason.

Their broken friendship had a potential as a track but honestly speaking, it lacked substance

Sidra for some reason, just seems to be inserted for comedy purposes.

Yeah, it's the same thing with me as well, I'm neither here nor there when it comes to this show. I do watch it every week regardless, but there are some weeks I like it, other weeks I hate it. The episodes are very inconsistent. I guess I need it to end first to be able to assess it properly.

And definitely, if they built more on it, it could've been a substantial track, but as I stated in my other post too, they just state things instead of showing it, considering they've had two/maybe three scenes together, I don't see the life long friendship or the conflict making any sense. Right now for me at least, Kubra is holding up this entire track as far fetched as it is with her acting. Mahjabeen I feel for, even when the narrative was painting her as a spoilt brat who disrespects her parents and wronged her best friend by breaking her engagement, Rabia though well...🤓

Zehnaseeb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Rabia & Mahjbeen are just two cadets showcasing their ego onto one another. I honestly don't see the selfishness toned down except for probably Nathmy for those who were assigned to the adventure course or it was a filler track inserted. It just felt like rubbing it onto other's face.

lol the point of it was the latter. Rabia had to prove a point to Mahjabeen and Mahjabeen had to get pissed that Rabia proved a point to her. That's it.🤣

Zehnaseeb thumbnail

It has no storyline so it's hard to not.😆 I honestly started watching it only coz of Sajal and Kubra, Sajal's character is just unbearably unlikable though, so now I'm just watching for Mahjabeen. And I'm sure I'm not the only one watching for an actor. I've always said the ratings and viewership are entirely coz of the cast.😆

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

It has no storyline so it's hard to not.😆 I honestly started watching it only coz of Sajal and Kubra, Sajal's character is just unbearably unlikable though, so now I'm just watching for Mahjabeen. And I'm sure I'm not the only one watching for an actor. I've always said the ratings and viewership are entirely coz of the cast.😆

it's also a patriotic show that's why
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I like Mahajabeen. Kubra Khan is doing an amazing job here. And the character is shown in detail, so that we can relate to her.😊

Also like it when they shoot outdoors. There are some beautifull places which only few Pakistani dramas show.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I want to watch a show in which Kubra Khan is a proper lead. That’s the only thing that stays with me in this show. Otherwise I am kind of bored of this show. I was really hoping ki Osama ka love story will be an interesting arc but the heroine has no spark at all.

Now it is