Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1195620 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

LOL for me Rabia doesn't stand out as such character-wise, but Sajal is my favourite from the lot so I am a little biased there, as I said in the other post too, I just don't get why she's so unnecessarily angry all the time. From her parents to Nathamy to Parivash to Shaishta to Mahjabeen to now Azhar, she literally has an attitude with every person she interacts withπŸ˜†.

About Shaishta, I feel the precap, where her mom assumed her dad is talking about sending her to PMA, the real mistake he was talking about was their engagement. So I guess yeah they will break up.

Ditto for Mahjabeen, she's never had any real feelings for Kumail, much like Shaishta I don't see Mahjabeen developing feelings for Kumail out of the blue either so I guess they'll break up too. Both guys seem sweet though so I feel a tiny bit bad for them.

@bold I was scared of stating my opinion here since it is to do with the army and all, but it's nice to see so many people agree. Their training is so extensive that I was bored out of my mind looking at it.

Bold: Tbh, when they used to conversed, it used to feel platonic or more like friends chilling out.

Regarding Rabia, yeah there is some form of upset/grumpiness for some reason. Her character arc doesn't seem much appealing. But lets see.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

LOL for me Rabia doesn't stand out as such character-wise, but Sajal is my favourite from the lot so I am a little biased there, as I said in the other post too, I just don't get why she's so unnecessarily angry all the time. From her parents to Nathamy to Parivash to Shaishta to Mahjabeen to now Azhar, she literally has an attitude with every person she interacts withπŸ˜†.

About Shaishta, I feel the precap, where her mom assumed her dad is talking about sending her to PMA, the real mistake he was talking about was their engagement. So I guess yeah they will break up.

Ditto for Mahjabeen, she's never had any real feelings for Kumail, much like Shaishta I don't see Mahjabeen developing feelings for Kumail out of the blue either so I guess they'll break up too. Both guys seem sweet though so I feel a tiny bit bad for them.

@bold I was scared of stating my opinion here since it is to do with the army and all, but it's nice to see so many people agree. Their training is so extensive that I was bored out of my mind looking at it.

Rabia, I have no idea why she is always moody. Her story isn't interesting imo. I couldn't connect with her at all, maybe when she was sad about her friendship with Mahjabeen.

Also her friendship with Nathamy seemed out of the blue, so I feel disconnected as well.

As for Mahjabeen and her fiancee, they seemed like friends chilling out but he did seem to be someone who could handle her strong and moody personality. So I do find them getting along in that sense.

Shaista, she never had any plans for wedding. Her fiancee also seemed to be able to handle her strong and sharp personality but she just hasn't really thought about it.

I hope the Sardar don't turn out to be the bad guy.

Ohhh I didn't mean to offend anyone but the whole sequence of each character going through training for so like 15 to more mins make it boring especially if it's the same thing. It feels slow paced and badly edited.

I really loved Arzoo's development so far. She has become confident.

Originally posted by: music_girl

Finally caught up with the show.

Am I the only one who find Rabia the least interesting out of the characters?

Mahjabeen, I felt bad for her. She is so lonely yet she has this strong presence as a character. I wonder if her fiance will break up with her.

Shaista and her Dadi's conversation were funny. Shaista has no interest in her cousin though the guy loves her. I think their engagement or whatever will break. Maybe the guy marries someone else?

Arzoo finally stood up for herself instead of just listening to Naurez. I really liked her in the last part.

I also feel that the sardar will send alliance to Pariwash. Always like to see Pariwash and her father.

Good to know I'm not the only one who skips these PMA stuffs.

Rabya's character is big disappointment. Her character is worst in whole lot. Majhabeen and arzoo's characters showed a bit growth. Also Palwasha's character is fine.

1195620 thumbnail

Lol, I love the fun banter between Shaista & her grandma. Good break from PMA. πŸ˜‚

Even Arzoo's grown & ignored Norais' calls, leaving him aghasted. πŸ˜‚

Right now, Rabia's definitely has some form ego thing going on. I only like her scene when she was writing the letter to her brother about her perspective on PMA & taking responsibility of Nathy with the platoon commander. But for the majority of time, I found her to be a bit too superficial or something. Just because Nasr is Mahjbeen's cousin, how will she be involved in a 2nd potential breakup? Maybe first time, she might've been involved but why throw a second chance? πŸ™ Either she needs to get the mental block out of her mind or something is just too weird.

Majbeen's salute test was nicely done. Nice work by Kubra here.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don't understand why girls are always given the career vs home choice given all girls now a days r maintaining both efficiently........if the boy cares for the girl enough the girl should appreciate that and reciprocate

It doesn't have to be a fairy tale love story always when one hanto get butterflies in the stomach seeing a boy

I didn't like how shahista was looking down on Junaid character......and for no reason what so ever asking him to break the engagement....why bhai .....can't army male or female have a family

She might not be ready to marry now

He can wait and get a job and be financially independent himself first and they both can marry

Same goes for mahjabeen.....Ali rahmans character is very nice.....there is a mutual care understanding and respect between them....I loved watching them in the initial EPIS

So if kubra is shown breaking up with him for some lame reason ....then it would also be sending a wrong msg to the youth now who r already very non serious about romantic relationships now a days

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I don't understand why girls are always given the career vs home choice given all girls now a days r maintaining both efficiently........if the boy cares for the girl enough the girl should appreciate that and reciprocate

It doesn't have to be a fairy tale love story always when one hanto get butterflies in the stomach seeing a boy

I didn't like how shahista was looking down on Junaid character......and for no reason what so ever asking him to break the engagement....why bhai .....can't army male or female have a family

She might not be ready to marry now

He can wait and get a job and be financially independent himself first and they both can marry

Same goes for mahjabeen.....Ali rahmans character is very nice.....there is a mutual care understanding and respect between them....I loved watching them in the initial EPIS

So if kubra is shown breaking up with him for some lame reason ....then it would also be sending a wrong msg to the youth now who r already very non serious about romantic relationships now a days

this post is really interesting, a lot of people were raising the same point on YT as well and just my two cents on the entire development.

I don't think they're trying to show that a woman has to pick between her job and her family. Since they have Major Samiya perfectly balancing both aspects of her life with full support from her MIL. Rather, the army is giving them the confidence to stand up for themselves and follow their hearts.
When it comes to Shaishta, she's been wary of him since the start of the show and I don't think it's because of any reason other than the fact that she does not love him or just doesn't want to get married yet. The way I see it before going to PMA she agreed to get married to him since she felt like she had no other choice, now she's just a lot more confident and isn't scared of speaking her mind.

Mahjabeen like Shaishta, never had her heart in the relationship. But while Shaishta looks like she always wanted to break their engagement, Mahjabeen's is clearly using the army as an excuse which isn't fair to Kumail. But at the same time, being in a relationship like marriage when there is no love isn't fair either.

Irrespective of all this, I do feel bad for both guys too especially Kumail coz he was played big time.

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 2 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

Rabia, I have no idea why she is always moody. Her story isn't interesting imo. I couldn't connect with her at all, maybe when she was sad about her friendship with Mahjabeen.

Also her friendship with Nathamy seemed out of the blue, so I feel disconnected as well.

As for Mahjabeen and her fiancee, they seemed like friends chilling out but he did seem to be someone who could handle her strong and moody personality. So I do find them getting along in that sense.

Shaista, she never had any plans for wedding. Her fiancee also seemed to be able to handle her strong and sharp personality but she just hasn't really thought about it.

I hope the Sardar don't turn out to be the bad guy.

Ohhh I didn't mean to offend anyone but the whole sequence of each character going through training for so like 15 to more mins make it boring especially if it's the same thing. It feels slow paced and badly edited.

I really loved Arzoo's development so far. She has become confident.

Definitely, Rabia's character is just very typical and minus her story with Mahjabeen and her relationship with Daniyal, find it hard to connect with her as well.

When it comes to Nathamy, she's a sweet girl so from her end it's believable, from Rabia's end it's not.πŸ˜† I thought she had the most chemistry with Arzoo's character who's a lot more like her. With Rabia, they just seem to be forcing the BFFs narrative on them without any concrete scenes or character development which makes it look superficial.

And yeah, both guys definitely seem like the type who can handle their strong and moody personalities, but both girls seem aloof. I am curious to know though why Shaishta's doesn't seem to give a damn about the fact that she doesn't want to marry him and is continuing with their relationship.

About Parivash, I don't think the sardar will be shown as a negative character or at least I hope not. But Parivash gets such little SS it's hard to predict where they will go with her.

@bold exactly, I was okay with it in that IV sequence at the start since it gave insight into their different personalities. But ever since their training has started, I've been bored out of my mind. At this point it's legit, we get it, you have five actresses and you have to show them all, but move on already!

And Arzoo is definitely my favourite so far, the other four girls seem to be in the middle of their journeys, Arzoo's story on the other hand seems to have reached the finish line.

Zehnaseeb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Bold: Tbh, when they used to conversed, it used to feel platonic or more like friends chilling out.

Regarding Rabia, yeah there is some form of upset/grumpiness for some reason. Her character arc doesn't seem much appealing. But lets see.

Yeah they work great as platonic friends, beyond that though it needs to be developed more IMO. And i don't remember the initial episodes as such, are they shown engaged or in the dating phase?

And Rabia right now is in her own world, I'm just hoping they provide more insight into her character in the coming episodes. She didn't seem half this annoying in the FB sequences tbhπŸ˜† So I guess it's just bitterness about whatever went wrong between her and Mahjabeen?

Zehnaseeb thumbnail

I stand corrected about Shaishta, her only problem with Kamil is the fact that he isn't as educated as her which is a shame seeing how open-minded he is otherwise.

Mahjabeen's lie to Nasr was a low blow but not surprising. I did guess that she broke them up out of spite. I did find it funny though that her parents were all, she finally learnt how to respect her elders, when said elders just scream and shout all day long.πŸ˜†

I also had an inkling that the girls switch roommates every few weeks so that Rabia and Mahjabeen can be roommates down the line and eventually patch up which I'm excited for since I've always liked their friendship the most as screwed up as it is.πŸ˜† Still feel there's more to the story, neither is Mahjabeen all evil nor is Rabia a complete saint so let's see.

1195620 thumbnail

Man, what a shame reason to reject Kamil by Shaista. He was the first one alongside Shaista's sister to support her in journey to PMA as an army officer. He was the one to explain to Moosa about the perspective of allowing Shaista to join. If he didn't want education, that is on him, his choices/the conditions in which he was unable to obtain education. Geez, she used to be one of my favorites. What a flaw.

Lol, πŸ˜‚ Mahjabeen's finally respecting and having proper confidence after 6 weeks of PMA was funny.

Arzoo trashing Norais was fun and especially breaking the lease + purchasing a new home. Even Parwais one is good but that landlord will definitely crop something up, considering PMA has also indirectly tricked him in the Parweis and her family don't get affected.