Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

tbh that was expected though wasn't it just looking at the cast list. I knew it'll top and I'm sure all those involved in it likewise knew it'll top without any effort or storyline just coz of how many actors they've squeezed into the show. Or maybe we really are in the minority and the show is as spectacular as the TRPs show which I don't see or believe but yeah🤣

True that.. With that huge list of stars, TRP is bound to be high. Die hard fans of each of those actors will tune in simply to get a glimpse of their favorites and iss show mein toh Sherry, sajal, Yumna, Kubra plus young tiktok crowd to see Pawry ho Rai hai girl. 😂

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: stardust2011

True that.. With that huge list of stars, TRP is bound to be high. Die hard fans of each of those actors will tune in simply to get a glimpse of their favorites and iss show mein toh Sherry, sajal, Yumna, Kubra plus young tiktok crowd to see Pawry ho Rai hai girl. 😂

Exactly Yumna and Sajal are probably the two top actresses in Pak right now, Kubra is also fresh of a commercially successful HKKST. Even Ramsha and Syra have their own fan following which is contributing to the show. Likewise, Dananeen, I don't even have or use TikTok but even I know who she was before it even started coz of the amount of hype she got.😆 So if it wasn't a hit that would be a shock. But as I said, you can tell from watching the cast IVs before it started or even after, that it was always touted to be one of the biggest projects ever.

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 2 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

And I finally got through last week's episode for old time's sake and I didn't like it at all. I ended up FF their saluting test, which mind it was half the fricking episode! I don't care or need these many details when it comes to being in the army. The only thing I liked was the scene of Arzoo when she gets harassed and beats up the guys and the scene between Parivash and the Sardar when she asks for their land back, which must've been 5 odd minutes out of the 40. Like someone else mentioned in a previous post, Shaishta's fiance's expressions were odd when she told him to break the engagement, but I don't know if that meant anything or it was just poor direction so gotta wait before commenting here. Hopefully, now that Mahjabeen is the only one left at the academy, the show can move away from showing PMA and pick up. I just hope they stay at home for 10-12 episodes maybe return to PMA for the last 2-3🤣

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I would have enjoyed sherry story if someone else played his wife

He has zero chemistry with her and I never liked her much to begin with anyone in a y of her previous dramas

But if it was some other heroine then I would have loved to see her bond with sherry by forgetting the past

Or they could have twisted it a bit by showing sherry actually falling for one of the gals and his marriage was out of majboori

Zehnaseeb thumbnail

This is exactly my point, the difference in quality between the girls at the academy vs outside the academy is astounding! After weeks it felt like I'm watching the SEA that I enjoyed again.

A few comments on each of the girls: It's nice to see how much more confident Arzoo is after a bit of training. I loved her firm stance on how she doesn't care if he's ready to marry her, now she isn't interested. Rather she wants to focus on her career and providing for her parents. The bit at the end was brilliant when she tells him that they are leaving the house in a few months. The imbalance of power between the couple has always been evident, and as Arzoo stated, it was the first time she had the upper hand.

Parivash and Shaishta didn't have much to do so no comments here. With Parivash though, I feel like the sardar who's clearly warming up to her, might ask for her rishta for his son.

Shaishta on the other hand is that odd track where I have no idea where it's going. Her fiance seems sweet, but she seems the least bit interested. Not sure if the engagement will break or she will cave so let's see.

Rabiya met her ex, Azhar (Asim Azhar) who is also in the army. They evidently had a very bitter breakup and Rabiya still has feelings for him. He wants her back but she's adamant that they can never be together again. No surprises there, he's Mahjabeen's cousin and the loop they've started between Mahjabeen Rabiya Daniyal Kumail and now Azhar, continues to expand with no hint of what went wrong. Considering how long their track has been going on now, I really do wish they would get into their back story but alas. I do have to ask, why is Rabiya always so angry though?🤣 Genuine question 🤣 Was she always like that or did she become like that after her fight with Mahjabeen. Again, they really need to get to the back story here.

Lastly, Mahjabeen passed her saluting test then told her parents to pick her up who initially refused since the academy is too far and the driver isn't there, but later agreed. Poor Mahjabeen has my heart, she's so lonely. It's heartbreaking that she came home after all the other girls, and even then her parents are all, no it's too far, we can't come.

Osama and Kiran had little development this week. But they go to visit Taimoor's mom next week so I'm assuming their story will pick up there.

Again after weeks of boredom, finally, a good episode moved the story along.

Episode was fine

Finally we get to see These girls life outside PMA. Rabiya and Azhar story started.

Arzoo is a strong girl now.

Shaista is enjoying her time with her family. But i hope iski shadi isky fiance sy hi ho

The best part was when mahjabeen passed her saluting test and went back home.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Finally caught up with the show.

Am I the only one who find Rabia the least interesting out of the characters?

Mahjabeen, I felt bad for her. She is so lonely yet she has this strong presence as a character. I wonder if her fiance will break up with her.

Shaista and her Dadi's conversation were funny. Shaista has no interest in her cousin though the guy loves her. I think their engagement or whatever will break. Maybe the guy marries someone else?

Arzoo finally stood up for herself instead of just listening to Naurez. I really liked her in the last part.

I also feel that the sardar will send alliance to Pariwash. Always like to see Pariwash and her father.

Good to know I'm not the only one who skips these PMA stuffs.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
episode 15 is for next week
1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

episode 15 is for next week

acha 14 tak hi h abhi..teekh h...woh pariwesh & shaista ka kuch development nhi lagra except for sardar setting up some alliance to perhaps have her sit at home & leave her ambition in exchange for the land money but i think that she'll refuse...i just dont want her & father to suffer because of that sardar...

Zehnaseeb thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

Finally caught up with the show.

Am I the only one who find Rabia the least interesting out of the characters?

Mahjabeen, I felt bad for her. She is so lonely yet she has this strong presence as a character. I wonder if her fiance will break up with her.

Shaista and her Dadi's conversation were funny. Shaista has no interest in her cousin though the guy loves her. I think their engagement or whatever will break. Maybe the guy marries someone else?

Arzoo finally stood up for herself instead of just listening to Naurez. I really liked her in the last part.

I also feel that the sardar will send alliance to Pariwash. Always like to see Pariwash and her father.

Good to know I'm not the only one who skips these PMA stuffs.

LOL for me Rabia doesn't stand out as such character-wise, but Sajal is my favourite from the lot so I am a little biased there, as I said in the other post too, I just don't get why she's so unnecessarily angry all the time. From her parents to Nathamy to Parivash to Shaishta to Mahjabeen to now Azhar, she literally has an attitude with every person she interacts with😆.

About Shaishta, I feel the precap, where her mom assumed her dad is talking about sending her to PMA, the real mistake he was talking about was their engagement. So I guess yeah they will break up.

Ditto for Mahjabeen, she's never had any real feelings for Kumail, much like Shaishta I don't see Mahjabeen developing feelings for Kumail out of the blue either so I guess they'll break up too. Both guys seem sweet though so I feel a tiny bit bad for them.

@bold I was scared of stating my opinion here since it is to do with the army and all, but it's nice to see so many people agree. Their training is so extensive that I was bored out of my mind looking at it.