Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1195620 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

have recently started to watch this...man 1st episode definitely lays out how men and women judge young women as unfit for the army...whether its urban or rural area....so much judgement over the girl's potential...

its relatable as stem field has also evolved and still requires evolvement of women in stem field...even if its evolvement, its primarily limited to pediatrician or OBGYN fields...im gonna continue to bingewatch this show...

1195620 thumbnail

Man, rabia and mahjabeen stories are so interesting...the chuha ki chilam chot was funny...bechara nawab..

shaista and her sister are so funny aww...thank goodness her father gave his dua to shaista...girl had so much potential..

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
1195620 thumbnail

man, even though there are parts that feel fillirish such as usama's backdrop story...just feels out of place...but shaista & majbeen have become my favorite girls out of cadet...

1195620 thumbnail

hopefully rabia & majbeen sort out their differences...

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I like this show especially because of Kubra and Yumna, but I do feel like it's very slow.

It also seems like we will have to be used to the slow process since Amna on SH did say the show will only focus on the 6 months of training at PMA and that there's talk about a 2nd season focusing on their lives after the training.

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

I like this show especially because of Kubra and Yumna, but I do feel like it's very slow.

It also seems like we will have to be used to the slow process since Amna on SH did say the show will only focus on the 6 months of training at PMA and that there's talk about a 2nd season focusing on their lives after the training.

have they mentioned how many episodes will be there in total? i do see the slow pacing & certain fillerish moments at times but its much better for sure & different concept...i feel arzoo's story is bit mixed like the girl gets distracted due to norais...
1195620 thumbnail

i wish they provide eng sub titles for those who dont understand pashto language...πŸ˜”at least urdu is understandable but pashto language, i dont know...πŸ˜•

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

have they mentioned how many episodes will be there in total? i do see the slow pacing & certain fillerish moments at times but its much better for sure & different concept...i feel arzoo's story is bit mixed like the girl gets distracted due to norais...

No, they did not mention how many episodes it will be. Personally, I hope it's under 30...I like the show, but 30 and + becomes too dragged and loses quality.

1195620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

No, they did not mention how many episodes it will be. Personally, I hope it's under 30...I like the show, but 30 and + becomes too dragged and loses quality.

i agree..30-40 is tolerable...afterwards charm is lost...