Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Oh.. So Hangor is based on 71 indo-pak war. That will be a interesting watch. I have never seen a war movie from Pak perspective, always and only from Indian one, so this will be good change. I think, no matter how much I try, I may end up being an emotionally biased viewer. Given that my dad had just joined Indian Navy as a 18yr old young boy during 71 war.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: stardust2011

Oh.. So Hangor is based on 71 indo-pak war. That will be a interesting watch. I have never seen a war movie from Pak perspective, always and only from Indian one, so this will be good change. I think, no matter how much I try, I may end up being an emotionally biased viewer. Given that my dad had just joined Indian Navy as a 18yr old young boy during 71 war.

I didn't pay attention to the film's script. It wasn't a clear war.. you don't see 2 armies fighting togather. All I cared about is how handsome Zahid looked as a commander.😳

Another amazing episode

It's so good to have something different and new story to watch with multiple characters

Such dramas actually gives motivation. Like samia and mehjabeen office scene was very impactful. Samia story also shows how strong woman is.

Originally posted by: awida

I didn't pay attention to the film's script. It wasn't a clear war.. you don't see 2 armies fighting togather. All I cared about is how handsome Zahid looked as a commander.😳

what about Affan and Shahzad?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

what about Affan and Shahzad?

Affan was barely there. And Shehzad was from the next generation for the love angel in this film.😃 So they didn't leave a strong impact on me, never did Saba. It is Zahid's show all the way.

Originally posted by: awida

Affan was barely there. And Shehzad was from the next generation for the love angel in this film.😃 So they didn't leave a strong impact on me, never did Saba. It is Zahid's show all the way.

Really affan had cameo ?

Glad that zahid got some good character

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Really affan had cameo ?

Glad that zahid got some good character

Not a cameo. It is supposed to be a team work, were the captains of Hangor worked togather to sink an Indian ship or submarine. But Zahid playing the lead role had a bigger screentime.

stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

What was that today??! Whole episode had only explanation of national Anthem and that's was it! Half of which was already shown in promo last week. Such a disappointment... I feel cheated. 🙄🙁40mins and nothing substantial... Girls hardly had 1 line each, lot of fillers of random family discussion. Seems like the makers had to just come up with an episode so they put random disconnected background stories.

Again going back to my post last week, whole episode was like a daily blog, story of 24hrs. At this rate we should get 180-200 episodes by the time 6 months of training ends. 🤣

Episode was fine more like a filler episode. Still i m enjoying it feels that we are living the journey of these LCs. They are showing their step by step progress.

Usama and his wife bg story has started. She was married with someone who got shaheed. I guess usama and her first husband would be brothers

Next episode will be more interesting.

Another good episode

That whole letter part of mehjabeen, shaista and rabiya was treat to watch. In this episode there were few family scenes with some lighted hearted scenes of LCs.