Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

The episode was really good. I really liked the way they are showing the transition from a civilian lifestyle to an army one. Majhabeen not being well-versed with her country's national anthem is very realistic considering how she is an abroad bred lady. This leads me to a question. She is a Pak citizen, right? Or is it that people from abroad with Pak-origins are allowed to write govt competitive exams? Or am I missing something?πŸ€“

Unlike many others in the forum, I find Syra to be a fairly good actress. It is possibly the role that requires her to remain calm, silent and mature since Aarzoo, as a character has faced hardships and thus comes across as adjusting to situations. She is the only one to have easily adapted to this change and has not yet complained or whined. Her motivation resonates with a whole lot of urban middle class section women who would want a govt job to secure themselves and their families and that is practical and realistic.

Dananeer - I literally scrambled to take out my headphones away from my ears to avoid blowing up my head, when I heard that shrieking cryy! She is an OVERACTING ki dukaan! 😡 I don't understand how is she being considered comic? Yumna is x100 times better in comic timing here.

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah you’re allowed to sit in govt exams as long as you hold the citizenship to Pakistan. There aren’t any rules barring as far as I know.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

This drama is going well in showing the life of army women . The girls are growing on me, and I wonder how I watch those practises without getting bored.πŸ˜ƒ

stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Although I don't get bored watching the episode from each girl's perspective I feel it is slowing down the pace. Makers are basically showing every task right from morning wake up to exercise to lights off a minimum of 4-6 times for each girl or roommate pair. Last episode was basically just happenings of 1 day.I would prefer if they cut short on some of that eventually and show something more worthwhile.

Coming to miss samia, I didn't know she was real army person.considering she is not a professional actor,she is doing amazing however I do feel if they had cast someone with a stronger personality especially voice modulation,the effect would have been even better. Imagine a Saba Qamar or Sanam Saeed as Samia - strong towering personality! Sherry playing Osama also is yet to impress me. he has the looks and voice but his body language is not as strong and no-no sense strict as some of the other army personnels we have seen in the episodes so far.

OMG I just imagined Zahid Ahmed as Osama.*drools* that height, that baritone voice - ooohhh goosebumps!

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don't want to replace Osama as sherry is doing an amazing job

But yes I would have preferred if Zahid or AAA was here as well.....Zahid as a chief office and AAA as medical officer

What made ehd e Wafa different is that all 4 boys were doing 4 things

So we didn't have to watch army training all the time even though Ahad was given a lot more screen space

Obi AAA and Wahaj tracks were a breather and more interesting

But here it's just Army for all the gals

I m glad in the initial epis the writer brought as much variety as possible by showing the gals from very different backgrounds

Tbats why the first 8 epis were more interesting

They could have cast Hareem as the lady army authority given Sanam Saeed is very expensive

I wish Usman mukhtar was also part of the training camp

They could have cast emaad irfani as well

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I like watching all the actresses in mini makeup looks.. except Kubra who insists on makeup. And she is supposed to have a natural look.πŸ˜†

I agree seasoned actors could've added a lot of value to this drama. and after watching Zahid in Hangor I am convinced none can do army man like him.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with what you mentioned about Ehd E Wafa.. The four entirely different tracks were nice.

Watching each girl complete the obstacle course, the one they had to finish within 1 minute and Sajal did the best... Was almost tortuous. Not only did they show it for each girl crossing every damn obstacle, they also showed it in slo-mo.πŸ™„πŸ˜

I thought the non-actor young guy playing Sherry, who took girls to mess but didn't give time to eat, was good. Just wanted to give him a mention!

Of all the characters, I am rooting most for Mahajabeen, and Aarzoo so far. Least feels are for Sajal's character (her back story makes zero sense), Ramsha (because they ain't giving her enough screentime), Dananeer (they didn't even bother to show her back story yet). Yumna's character is all fun but I'm not yet emotionally invested in her yet.

I'm surprised at Sajal/Rabiya plot. As a big Sajal fan, I wonder why she is not shining through in this show. Usually in every show, she is like a fire cracker from get go but in this show her energy, her body language looks tired, disinterested as though she doesn't want to be there, whereas her character is supposed to be a go-getter. Appears as if koi jabardsti ho ke show karna hi padega. I hope it changes as show progresses. Sajal n Yumna are the reason I started watching this.