Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

I m loving how umera Ahmed has included situational comedy

I rofled so bad when Ali rehman said jo fauj ke liye achcha ho...Wohi ho.... LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This episode was fun. I don’t know why mehjabeen had to dye her hair dark. It would have washed out on its own, they wanted her to have hair neat in a bun, she could have achieved that with her blond hair. I guess they just wanted her to give up all her vanities.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Today's episode was really good and had great comedy

Kubra calling her parents again and again or Dananeer decorating the room

I guess Kubra will struggle the most of everyone due to her lifestyle, Sajal may be used to it bc of her brother

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Today's episode was really good and had great comedy

Kubra calling her parents again and again or Dananeer decorating the room

I guess Kubra will struggle the most of everyone due to her lifestyle, Sajal may be used to it bc of her brother

There was an interview of Nadeem baig which was on sinf e ahan

There he was saying that kubra was the fittest and strongest of them all

And she used to do all the stunts in one go and remain ahead in all the competitions

But the script wanted her to stay at the end of everyone and not being able to do any stunts

So she used to be r rally pissed that she had to portray a completely different scenario

Lol....

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

All the characters are amazing, but I can't help but have a soft spot for Shaista, Mahjabeen, Arzoo and Syeda.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Hc38DHCmM

Yaar, yeh ladka kitna cute hai. Koi sach mei. Isse protect karo,

Such an amazing episode

Loved every bit of it

stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Just dropping in to say "Hi.. Finally I have started watching this drama. Binge watched first 4 episodes." 😬

Yumna is ❤️. She is soooo good, such a treat to eyes when she is on screen.

Although ii do not understand the regional and cultural references in this show (waziristan, pashto, peshawar etc) i am liking how each character is so different from other. I think makers have casted the parts really well. All the girls are doing so well.. Special mention to makers for choosing Syra for Aarzoo's part. She is not the best actor perhaps even the weakest amongst the rest, but she has been cast aptly. Aarzoo's scenes are soft and normal and doesn't require Syra to do heavy lifting like Yumna, Sajal or Kubra character. She just has to be simple, normal and endearing which is much like Syra offscreen. Dananeer is quite a surprise. For a first timer she is holding up well against the experienced cast. Comic timing is quite good too.