Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

Arrey I am so glad I am not that “lucky”. Aisi valli fame is very difficult to maintain that came with no hard work. It’s like a downward spiral, sunne mei achaa lagta hai, but I feel these influencers and insta famous valle ke lives are all hollow and pata nahi kya kya karna padta hai to stay in the limelight!

Tbh mein just yeh feel karna chahti hoon ky famous ho kr kaisa lagta hota hai 😂
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

LMAO at the discussion above

Sometimes I feel kaash here they took AAA as well as army doctor and showing his track with yumna and treating the other gals as well

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Mujhy mein bhi khaas baat hai but mein tou famous nahi ho saki hoon abhi tk😒😒😒

Khaas toh hum sab hi hotey hain par kismat kisi kisi ki chamkti hai.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Uff mai marjawan!! Kisse pata thaaa… Osama from ZGH will grow up to be Osama in Sinf-e-Ahan!!!

Vaise Shaadi shura with bachaa isse badi disappointing storyline uski ho hi nahi sakti thi, phir bhi super curious to know ki kya hoga! Bachi obviously is unwell.

Loved loved Yumna meeting Kubra’s mom. Vaise Ek baat batayei koi, the photo that Mahjabeen sees of Danyal when she sits on her bed at home, who is Danyal standing next to? It seems like an engagement pic na? Did I miss something? Sorry if this was discussed already. This is from previous episodes

Who burst out laughing watching her eat 5 pastries, PMA ka kaam hi hai ki voh aapko khilaye!! 🤣

Edited by columbia - 2 years ago

Amazing episode

Liked every bit of it. Especially Ramsha's story was handled amazingly. How osama handled that sardar 👍🏼

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Uff mai marjawan!! Kisse pata thaaa… Osama from ZGH will grow up to be Osama in Sinf-e-Ahan!!!

Vaise Shaadi shura with bachaa isse badi disappointing storyline uski ho hi nahi sakti thi, phir bhi super curious to know ki kya hoga! Bachi obviously is unwell.

Loved loved Yumna meeting Kubra’s mom. Vaise Ek baat batayei koi, the photo that Mahjabeen sees of Danyal when she sits on her bed at home, who is Danyal standing next to? It seems like an engagement pic na? Did I miss something? Sorry if this was discussed already. This is from previous episodes

Who burst out laughing watching her eat 5 pastries, PMA ka kaam hi hai ki voh aapko khilaye!! 🤣

Mujhy only Osama ky scenes pasand aye. I wish Sheheryar Munawar Yumna ky opposite hota.
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Khaas toh hum sab hi hotey hain par kismat kisi kisi ki chamkti hai.

When will my luck shine😣😣😣?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

WOW Sherry has improved SO MUCH as an actor

The growth from the Usama of Zgh to Usama of sinf e ahan is just unbelievable.....I m glad instead of making the track cliched and linking her with anyone...he is shown to be a gentleman a family man and a thorough professional

He has worked on his physique as well and looking so the part

Loved his interactions with all the parents ...stern yet cordial....loved how he listened to ramsha father concerns and solved it so intelligently

LOVED the interactions between different parents and the happiness of the gals on meeting each other again

I m looking forward to kubra Usman mukhtar scenes

All and all this show is gold

1169266 thumbnail
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I wish it was AAA here even though I found yumna sherry pairing really refreshing here

I wonder why AHNA wasn't even cast In a TVC together

Whereas other popular couples at least do TVCs together at least once

Not done yaar...and here both AAA and Yumna has separate Tapal Ads

Ufffff