Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

I didn't even know she is the pawri girl but she is doing an amazing job here

I m surprised she is such a good actress and pretty as well

Syra falls flat in their dual scenes

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Same here...I wanted sherry and sajjal together...but the girl who us paired with sherry is also looking nice...looking forward to their story..

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: viji2111

Same here...I wanted sherry and sajjal together...but the girl who us paired with sherry is also looking nice...looking forward to their story..

hai na?! Kya Pata maybe they will be paired together. I find the whole sherry ka backstory little boring, it seems like he is a nice guy and loves this woman who has gone through some trauma. Don’t know if they are close friends or married. I was hoping that Sherry would be a super gruff guy no nonsense type jiska dil Sajal pighal deti hai!! I was imagining a scene where she is hurt and gets yelled by him during training and then she stays up all night practicing and sherry ai hai spots her!,

, mera dimaag Vaise Pata nahi kaunse assman mei rehta hai!! Pata hai Mujhe 😵‍💫😆😵

columbia thumbnail

Vaise Ek hi episode mei Kubra aur Daniyal (uff mixed up character and actor names but you guys get it) ka chemistry kitna nikhar ke aaya hai!! This show ke saare actors are a treat sach mei

Vaise I don’t know how to read Urdu, can someone pls explain the back story of the srilankan girl?

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

I find her overrated 😫 I can't understand why she is so famous🤢.

Yeh hum hai yeh humari car hai aur yeh humari pawri ho rahi hai. Pawri word ny usko overnight famous kr diya🤢

Vaise usually Mai bhi irritate hi jaati hun jab bina vajah koi popular ho jaata hai, Lekin iss show mei Usne badhiya kaam kiya hai!! Bechari ki pawri nahi horahi 🤣🤣

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Vaise usually Mai bhi irritate hi jaati hun jab bina vajah koi popular ho jaata hai, Lekin iss show mei Usne badhiya kaam kiya hai!! Bechari ki pawri nahi horahi 🤣🤣

Why aren't we so lucky😒? I swear I’m jealous with her🤢 I want to be famous overnight but kaisay ho sakti hoon woh nahi pata hai 😭😭😭 pawri girl ki pawri ho rahi hai iis liye tou phly morning shows, games shows and now drama mein bhi aa rahi hai. Our pawri kb ho gii 😫😫😫
columbia thumbnail

Why aren't we so lucky😒? I swear I’m jealous with her🤢 I want to be famous overnight but kaisay ho sakti hoon woh nahi pata hai 😭😭😭 pawri girl ki pawri ho rahi hai iis liye tou phly morning shows, games shows and now drama mein bhi aa rahi hai. Our pawri kb ho gii 😫😫😫

Arrey I am so glad I am not that “lucky”. Aisi valli fame is very difficult to maintain that came with no hard work. It’s like a downward spiral, sunne mei achaa lagta hai, but I feel these influencers and insta famous valle ke lives are all hollow and pata nahi kya kya karna padta hai to stay in the limelight!

She says uss main koi baat hai tabhi yahan taak ayi hai 🥴

Originally posted by: columbia

Vaise Ek hi episode mei Kubra aur Daniyal (uff mixed up character and actor names but you guys get it) ka chemistry kitna nikhar ke aaya hai!! This show ke saare actors are a treat sach mei

Vaise I don’t know how to read Urdu, can someone pls explain the back story of the srilankan girl?

As much as i understand Her father was from army he is no mors so she also wanted to join Pak army. She gave the army test. Now preparing to go. His father's friend is there in pak. But that friend is not in contact with them since few years. She said she will try to find him in Pak as now she is going in Pak to join Army.

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

She says uss main koi baat hai tabhi yahan taak ayi hai 🥴

Mujhy mein bhi khaas baat hai but mein tou famous nahi ho saki hoon abhi tk😒😒😒