Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Watched it with my 8 year old son n he was kind of excited Nd curious with all stunts

1169266 thumbnail
Sherry and Sonia Mashal look good together🤧🤧🤧
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Episode was fine

Just got bored while watching all of them doing same stunts one by one. Whole episode dedicated to army written and physical test.

Best part was Yumna and her father's meeting

I liked watching the stunts and tests. I am glad the actresses worked hard in them , specially Sajal. The final test, and their answers were fun watch. 😃

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Can somebody explain to me what's the deal with Mahajabeen and sajal aly's character?

Also, who is the guy that accompanies Mahajabeen everywhere?

Absolutely love Shaista and Mahajabeen.

Arzu and that guy... what a jerk he is!

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Sherry is going to enter next episode and Sonya is there too. This show has one army of a cast (pun intented) Also in today's epi I had no idea what the new girl and her mother were saying. I wish they added eng subtitle as not everyone understands urdu writing.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Today's episode was SO GOOD

I loved how Ramshas dad asked the mom not to disclose about his daughter's army application.......

Yumnas family and their scenes are so cute and funny.... specially her Dadi old age thoughts vs yumnas present thoughts.....that scene when they were thinking the neighbors came to question the dad about yumna but actually it was about congratulating her .....was so funny cute and relieving at the same time......showing Pakistan is finally moving forward Alhamdulillah

Sajjal Usman Kubra track is so cute.....here Usman and Kubra have so much chemistry even though there were just NOK jhoks .....really loved their flashback scenes ....I Rofled so bad when the maid asked Kubra to be Shahid LMAO....

Plz add English subtitles to the SriLankan convos as pak drama audience is now global and not everyone can read Urdu

Syra and her family scenes are also endearing

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Sherry and Sonia Mashal look good together🤧🤧🤧

I must admit while the actors in the promo are obviously doing a phenomenal job, a part of me was hoping for Sherry to be paired with Sajal, Pata nahi kyu!!! Maybe that’s what they want to show, how an army man cannot cheat on his wife(??) because it seems like Sonia is Sherry’s wife, Pata nahi, lag tou Aisa raha tha!!!

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Why is this pawri girl so famous🤔? Sach mein whenever Allah gives ,he gives countless

😆 But, haiiii I like her, Aise kyu keh rahe ho Aap?!

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

😆 But, haiiii I like her, Aise kyu keh rahe ho Aap?!

I find her overrated 😫 I can't understand why she is so famous🤢.

Yeh hum hai yeh humari car hai aur yeh humari pawri ho rahi hai. Pawri word ny usko overnight famous kr diya🤢