Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Great first episode. Only thing I kept thinking Yumna and Sajal as their characters in Ishq e LaπŸ˜†, not much difference. I wish Yumna was not trying the Pashto accent, it didn’t sound right. Ramsha looked great as a Balochi, loved Saira also. Saturday have become interesting.

Saba Hameed and usman Peerzada scene had me LOL.

Sajal scene after the Rishta rejection was very good and relevant.

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Episode 1 review

What PERFECT EDITING...so many things were shown in perfect proportions in just 1 episode ....I really loved how the first episode showed us bits and pieces of all the protagonists very different and diversified family backgrounds which was so refreshing to watch...the casting is perfect.... everyone looks their part and have acted accordingly as well...yumna and ramsha changed their accents even...wow.....the dialogues and screenplay are neither too preachy nor too cheesy

The production value is very good as they covered a lot of different locations to make the scenes look real

The costumes are simple yet trendy

Loved Ali Rehman and Usman mukhtar in their short appearances.....they added a lot of value

It had the perfect blend of seriousness patriotism sadness and fun too

Maaza aa gaaya

Well done ISPR AND ARY

Thanks for the review 😁. Usaman ky opposite Konsi actress hai?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Thanks for the review 😁. Usaman ky opposite Konsi actress hai?

He is playing sajjals brother

I don't know who will be opposite him though

Hopefully yumna or ramsha

kusima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

From sajal's teaser, I guess usman is gonna die

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

It was a beautifull first episode.. I am happy to see all those beautifull and talented actresses in one drama.πŸ˜ƒ It is like a competition where everyone of them gave her best. Sajal and Yumna are already stars.. Syra was missing from a while, and she looked as fresh as ever. Ramsha is a joy.πŸ˜ƒ Kubra is stylish.⭐️ I think Kubra as Mahajabeen got lots of focus , and she has a love interest too.. who seems really wanting her.❀️. unlike Asad Siddiqui who gives negative vibes, I don't know why!πŸ˜• But I think he is taking Syra for granted.πŸ€”

Sajal's char and dialogues were very impactfull. She knows her worth, but society pressurizes her to be someone else. Her track is very relatable.

Yumna's ambitious char is a delight to watch. I like it that her char is a fun watch. In fact I felt that none of the characters is helpless, unlike in the other dramas.. here we see girls who are normal, who try to acheive their goals, and stand for their selves.

1169266 thumbnail

I guess Ramsha khan hai.
kusima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

May be an image of 4 people, military uniform and text

Word Count: 1

First Episode was really nice. Story of five girls with different background and circumstances. But all these five girls are strong headed and determined.

Tho it's bitter reality but still i wish agar male leads ko positive dekha dety toh zaida acha hota. Asad and Ali Rehman instead of making fun of Saira and Kubra, could have motivate them.

Successful Aurat ky pechy ek mard ka haath bhi ho sakhta hai. Husbands can be supportive as well. Though i liked the episode and story.

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

The 1st episode was a good introduction. I wish it was more subtle, they didn't have to make the surrounding characters so negative about women and their capabilities, especially the men. The accents were a bit off, but hopefully they get better as the episodes go on.

Also, I am so happy to see Syra back on screen! It's been so long.

Edited by Arshi1195 - 2 years ago