Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

I am watching jalan...Emmad

Isssssssssss......EWWWWWWWW....I tried to watch it for the same reason but good lord ....such a done to death toxic concept and on top of that Minal cant act for life

I m really waiting for the other twin sister to come back from maternity leave

Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I thought the same too. 😃

Smart people think alike 😎

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Isssssssssss......EWWWWWWWW....I tried to watch it for the same reason but good lord ....such a done to death toxic concept and on top of that Minal cant act for life

I m really waiting for the other twin sister to come back from maternity leave

I was reluctant to watch it because of the lame story too but the eecution is so good that I got addicted

Everyone has acted flawlessly in this drama

Minal is much more classy and stylish than Aiman. I dont think Aiman will come back.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I was reluctant to watch it because of the lame story too but the eecution is so good that I got addicted

Everyone has acted flawlessly in this drama

Minal is much more classy and stylish than Aiman. I dont think Aiman will come back.

Muneeb said in a recent interview aiman is very much coming back .... hopefully next year and she should....gone are the days when young gals had to quit career over kids and marriage

U can take a few years break and come back with a bang

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Muneeb said in a recent interview aiman is very much coming back .... hopefully next year and she should....gone are the days when young gals had to quit career over kids and marriage

U can take a few years break and come back with a bang

Wow lets see then. Because before marriage she did say she was quitting and was unlikely to return.

Wow lets see then. Because before marriage she did say she was quitting and was unlikely to return.

She is earning a lot money from shoots and other campaigns

Originally posted by: _NINA_

She is earning a lot money from shoots and other campaigns

These twins were always famous just like Aiza khan, their dramas on YT gain million views in no time story jaisi bhi ho

siddharth121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Tbvh jalan was very interesting, though I hate big bang dramas the most because their content is even worse than geo but the worst drama was ishq hai which was so ewwwwww. Even the reviewers told it was make with the only sole purpose of ratings and viewership but even rang mahal was much better, atleast it had a message unlike Ishq hai

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Ishq hain was so bad

Omg

But I like Kaisi hain tanhai or big bang

Also for AAA I watched a few older big bang shows like paiwand....Mera yaar Mila dey....the first few episodes of doosri biwi

They were watchable and not so pathetic