Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kusima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I think syra should have played that pashtun character, she looks more like a pathan

Edited by kusima - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

This is what I thought Ehd E Wafa would be. I thought all the male leads will be in military academy, but it was only Ahad. 😒 Here it is clear that all the girls will be in the military academy.

That turned into a story of friendship and love

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

That turned into a story of friendship and love

I agree.. however I expected something else when I first watched the teasers😃. Also I think Wahaj and AAA's characters where sidelined.😒 Here I hope all the girls have the same importance in the story.

Originally posted by: awida

I agree.. however I expected something else when I first watched the teasers😃. Also I think Wahaj and AAA's characters where sidelined.😒 Here I hope all the girls have the same importance in the story.

I didnt mind the story but I wanted all leads to get equal screen space

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I loved the story of ehd e wafa but of course Ahad was given all the limelight

And not just AAA and Wahaj ......even obi was also sidelined

I loved him as mallik shahzain and wanted to see more of him

And the irony being .....AAA OBI and Wahaj got more accolades than Ahad for their respective roles coz all 3 actors were so so so good in whatever story tracks and scenes they were given

And shehryar masooma aka AAA and Momal pairing was the most popular given they had the least no of scenes as a pair

But whatever .....ehd e wafa is still a gem and I m just so happy for Mustafa AFRIDI and hum tv and the whole cast that it became such a blockbuster and they got their due

siddharth121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

When the drama was announced i also felt it's a female version of ehd e wafa but here I feel they are gonna have their individual struggles too to enter to the army and it's showing women empowerment too. Also all the girls are different from social and economical backgrounds, but it shows how difficult it is to enter into army for a girl.

The best thing about teasers and all is very much evident that it will be a patriotic and women empowerment drama, which we need and I think it won't show india at all, that's why I didn't like ehd e wafa.

I hate those bollywood films too which show Pak in negative light, bcz patriotism is loving your country ,not hating other country. I really feel ARY had a deep discussion about how to reform bcz 2021 was not that good for them. HUM and Geo performed much better in terms of critical and commercial aspect respectively.

The upcoming lineup looks interesting from Sinf e Aahan, Ishq Junoon, Meray Humsafar.

1169266 thumbnail
1169266 thumbnail
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

The army look really suits Usman

I m so glad he accepted this

I love ramsha a lot since woh aik pal days

Looking forward to seeing here after so long

I never make myself like syra Yousuf

She doesn't look good to begin with.....always skinny....can't act for life even after doing a lot of work.... unnecessarily overrated