Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GiridharM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

April 2021 I think, isn't it?

Not sure. Though she posed with the banner. The system would not allow under 18 ones

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GiridharM

Not sure. Though she posed with the banner. The system would not allow under 18 ones

I think it was established that she was 18 in April 2021.

That would allow her to get the shot.

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I suppose, she turned 18 this November, so would not have got her both vaccines. So she cannot get visa for most of the countries

I don't know much about rules in India, anyway I heard she got her both vaccines done (I don't know about time frame when she had). As per initial plan i heard she was supposed to have one trip towards year end which didn't happen as there was some issue with Visas to her and her mother is what I heard. Next year there are many on cards starting with Israel from 6-8th. Only thing which might change all the plans is covid. It's on rage in many countries including UK. So I expect many of them either will get rescheduled or canceled. Let's see.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pooja_ms tagged here is from Suraj Rosario's team. She was in Nepal also if I remember correctly. As I was saying earlier on this thread or the Idols thread, somebody from Talent Studio Next always goes along. Who accompanies whom might depend on the final rank of the Idols.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

I suppose, she turned 18 this November, so would not have got her both vaccines. So she cannot get visa for most of the countries

Even if she turned 18 in November she could've got vaccine early..u don't need to wait till the birthday..there is a cutoff date..if born before that u r eligible

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wishing you all have as amazing new year as this performance of SMP. Happy new year to everyone๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CU6vHjtl5SA/?utm_medium=copy_link