Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Every serial had good and Evil people's but there is Balance and at the end of every incident... good people's at least had a hand above evils... but Ghkpm did lack it... Patralekha deeds were glorified when she should be rebuked by the family and Virat as well... No strong person is on Sai side... no one give any heed to Ashwini, Mohit or Shivani... Virat is good for nothing... he never reacted like he should be... when omkara was insulting sai... when Patralekha offered salary to sai for Nursing Job... not even today when First pakhi didn't invited sai... latter her mother n she ... joined hand for insulting sai... Virat should left from there without even an another second... he supposed to clearly said this to his so called bff that he can't stay here where ... they are insulting his wife... but he kept his silence or just explaining them...

they need Balance now as the series is increasing my anxiety level... whenever i thought about sai age and the the brutal deeds of family and virat... its look like no one has a heart... even Ashwini also sided virat most of the time instead of Sai... no one is thinking that sai is also a daughter of her parents... whom she lost just recently because of saving virat.

she wants to be a independent a doc... they had problem if she become dependent on virat they had problem.... Sai needs a strong support who can show mirror to this toxic family n Patralekha.

and hypocrisy is at its peek... Patralekha bad mouthed Ashwini, Shivani, Devi, Mohit ... and even Samrat too in front of the family but still no outrage no issue... who the hell is she... just a daughter in law like Sai and karishma... but too much special treatment

Edited by -Mitu- - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I always thought my patience level is 0 but this show made me understand how wrong I was. 🤣 My patience level is so high that I don't mind the drama and sometimes toh I even love it. 🤣 My patience level is so high that I love watching the beizzati instead of boiling my blood. 🤣 Thank you Ghum for presenting my other side to myself. 🤣

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I always thought my patience level is 0 but this show made me understand how wrong I was. 🤣 My patience level is so high that I don't mind the drama and sometimes toh I even love it. 🤣 My patience level is so high that I love watching the beizzati instead of boiling my blood. 🤣 Thank you Ghum for presenting my other side to myself. 🤣

🤣🤣🤣

today just lost my patience... Patralekha talked whatever she wants ... she keeps insulting Sai... still no strong step from Virat Side... I don't know ... how much more toxic they will turned this serial. I want a joordar slap to Patralekha ... whoever do the honour but just do...

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I get frustrated watching the zillat arena and then I get back to watch the show again 🤪

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I get frustrated watching the zillat arena and then I get back to watch the show again 🤪

We all are in the same boat. 🤣🤣🤣

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Mitu-

🤣🤣🤣

today just lost my patience... Patralekha talked whatever she wants ... she keeps insulting Sai... still no strong step from Virat Side... I don't know ... how much more toxic they will turned this serial. I want a joordar slap to Patralekha ... whoever do the honour but just do...

They can pull me in for a 10 sec cameo, just to slap this Zeherlekha.. Siddat se lagaungi,..

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mitu-

Every serial had good and Evil people's but there is Balance and at the end of every incident... good people's at least had a hand above evils... but Ghkpm did lack it... Patralekha deeds were glorified when she should be rebuked by the family and Virat as well... No strong person is on Sai side... no one give any heed to Ashwini, Mohit or Shivani... Virat is good for nothing... he never reacted like he should be... when omkara was insulting sai... when Patralekha offered salary to sai for Nursing Job... not even today when First pakhi didn't invited sai... latter her mother n she ... joined hand for insulting sai... Virat should left from there without even an another second... he supposed to clearly said this to his so called bff that he can't stay here where ... they are insulting his wife... but he kept his silence or just explaining them...

they need Balance now as the series is increasing my anxiety level... whenever i thought about sai age and the the brutal deeds of family and virat... its look like no one has a heart... even Ashwini also sided virat most of the time instead of Sai... no one is thinking that sai is also a daughter of her parents... whom she lost just recently because of saving virat.

she wants to be a independent a doc... they had problem if she become dependent on virat they had problem.... Sai needs a strong support who can show mirror to this toxic family n Patralekha.

and hypocrisy is at its peek... Patralekha bad mouthed Ashwini, Shivani, Devi, Mohit ... and even Samrat too in front of the family but still no outrage no issue... who the hell is she... just a daughter in law like Sai and karishma... but too much special treatment

Her to be sworn  brother samrat dada will be probably her best supporter

Niranjan256 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Serial is all about torturing a 19 year old sometimes by in laws, sometimes husband himself. Aswini has acted like saas only. If she acted like a mother Virat wouldn’t have thrown Sai out. Pakhis behaviour is encouraged by Virat also.

Samrat will turn into Sais support system & rip apart yoga lovers. He will sunavofy everyone

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niranjan256

Serial is all about torturing a 19 year old sometimes by in laws, sometimes husband himself. Aswini has acted like saas only. If she acted like a mother Virat wouldn’t have thrown Sai out. Pakhis behaviour is encouraged by Virat also.

Samrat will turn into Sais support system & rip apart yoga lovers. He will sunavofy everyone

I am eagerly waiting for samrat's return and show yoga their places and how to behave like a real devar-bhabhi. I want to see how will so called IPS virat chavan going to see the bonding of his jeeva and sai.

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Now a days ph have reduced her dialogues and screen space and Also they are trying to reduce the toxicity level. However nothing make sense to me about  C gang's non stop bickering. Sai is always thrown to the judge room for punishment. It always irks me how the criminal gang and Didi left Scot free. And on top of that viru boi asked Sai to adjust with them of late Sai also forgotten whatever they have been doing and hell bent on getting them to college fest. 

Though Sai is not like other TV heroin who cries on her fate.She is some one who doesn't need her man to stand up of her. That's the quality Virat admires about her.Unfortunately the c gang torture her to the point she also needs that comforts and an arm in that she can lay on peacefully .Poor girl is dealing with so much.