Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Lol that's so interesting! My dad is the one with dimples but out of his 3 kids only I, the youngest got them.

I actually do not have the Hollywood chiclet smile. My teeth are white and fairly straight and aligned but I also have an overbite, a diastema and a gummy smile. Yeah I know, there's quite a bit going on there lol but never had anyone make fun or tell me to get them fixed so I guess they are alright lol.

You are too kind to me. I am just gonna revel in this love. 😭

😆 I love that gif. I have an exact image of your teeth now and it sounds adorable! Typical Hollywood teeth with veneers are overrated anyway. Slight imperfections makes the smile more endearing and wholesome.

Enjoy the love 🥰

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

Never got the hype around him, never could move that dimples enough to give decent expression.

But there is this one song i go back to occasionally for some reason. This is his only song i have watched repeatedly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs9m-oz90OI

Imagine parents that look like them.

I don’t remember the storyline for this movie but I remember how I was amazed at both Aishwarya and Arjun good looks. Both looked their best in their younger days. I was seeing recent pictures of Arjun not sure about his blonde hair but he still looks good, he lost the charm he had before though.
Terenaina thumbnail

This is my favorite Arjun song. Not sure if posted here already https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vN_7VqXe_0U

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I don’t remember the storyline for this movie but I remember how I was amazed at both Aishwarya and Arjun good looks. Both looked their best in their younger days. I was seeing recent pictures of Arjun not sure about his blonde hair but he still looks good, he lost the charm he had before though.

He looks mighty fine here 😆

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

He looks mighty fine here 😆

not my type here lol I like his romantic chocolate boy image in his early days
Edited by Terenaina - 3 years ago
1123190 thumbnail

Dyed his hair, looks hot.

r/BollyBlindsNGossip - Arjun Rampal at 48.

Edited by MooPoint - 3 years ago
noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arjun Rampal always reminded me of Vinod Khanna for some reason. They were both pretty good looking in their prime, although I never understood the hype for either of them. At least Vinod Khanna was a good actor.

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can drool over a young Arjun til this day. I think his looks then were very underrated because of Hrithikmania.

Arjun in his early years pre-2006 before he grew out his hair (and drugs and aging) still makes me weak in my knees. He's kind of got all the ideal features.

I occasionally watch songs from Dil Hai Tumhara and Dil Ka Rishta because of how handsome he looked, the latter being a double treat because of Aish too who looks amazing in that movie. Honestly DKR is overwhelming with how good looking both the leads are lol

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Who cares about story it was on lines of kekta drama memory loss nonsense😆