Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

YES! I have a major obsession with dimples. You can call me DimpleFetish too. You have no idea how many Youtube tutorials I’ve watched to get a dimple. For one week straight I pressed the butt of a pen onto my cheek and left it there for 15 minutes. 🤗 I’m a fcukin loser and proud 🥰

Aww that's so cute!!! 🤗

People legit get plastic surgery for dimples (dimpleplasty).

Lol my siblings are like that. They always wanted dimples while I am indifferent to them. I guess when you have something you don't appreciate it as much. I call them my 1.5 dimples (deep one on the left, shallower on the right). Btw Finger/Dimple Fetish, the first things people notice about me are my hands and smile (we don't speak about the rest of me lol 😒 and ain't no one else checking for me) so um.... how ya doin? 😎

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

😆 And they're not wrong ... he is! He's the latte and the whole mocha cookie crumble Frappuccino too. I swear, even if he was a stranger on the phone, his voice alone would make you go week in the knees.

I love his VOICE ❤️

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Aww that's so cute!!! 🤗

People legit get plastic surgery for dimples (dimpleplasty).

Lol my siblings are like that. They always wanted dimples while I am indifferent to them. I guess when you have something you don't appreciate it as much. I call them my 1.5 dimples (deep one on the left, shallower on the right). Btw Finger/Dimple Fetish, the first things people notice about me are my hands and smile (we don't speak about the rest of me lol 😒 and ain't no one else checking for me) so um.... how ya doin? 😎

Thank you! 🤗

Oh yeah I’ve most definitely heard of dimpleplasty. My intensive years worth of research has left me with two options

• Cheek piercing (A hard no)
  • Plastic surgery (I’m seriously considering this 🤣).

My mum has dimples, which is so unfair because she doesn’t give a shit about them. But it’s true, we always want what we don’t have. I just want dimples. I’ll ask for nothing else 😆

Oharrrrr do you have pretty hands too? You already have the best features in my dictionary (smile + fingers), now you also have spectacular taste in beauty (Arjun Rampal). You’re a whole package! 😍

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Thank you! 🤗

Oh yeah I’ve most definitely heard of dimpleplasty. My intensive years worth of research has left me with two options

• Cheek piercing (A hard no)
  • Plastic surgery (I’m seriously considering this 🤣).

My mum has dimples, which is so unfair because she doesn’t give a shit about them. But it’s true, we always want what we don’t have. I just want dimples. I’ll ask for nothing else 😆

Oharrrrr do you have pretty hands too? You already have the best features in my dictionary (smile + fingers), now you also have spectacular taste in beauty (Arjun Rampal). You’re a whole package! 😍

Oh damn, that crazy about dimples eh?

Aw so does your sibling(s) have them too like your mom?

Omg there is someone in this world who is willing to accept me with my only 2 nice features. 😭

Edited by canuck-umz - 3 years ago
1194442 thumbnail

Wow, I'm watching this song for the first time cuz I never watched Roy. It's breathtaking. Couldn't help but feel kinda annoyed by Jacqueline's presence though .... for cutting on his screen time. 😆

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92

Dino was a hottie too. I am not a fan of his current beard and hair now😆

I just looked up Dino Morea's insta after he was mentioned here ... and nah, his face looks puffy and not digging that man bun and the beard either. To be brutally honest, he looks old! Only thing missing is a dad bod! He was hot during Aap Ki Khatir days though, I'll give you that.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What a man, What a Song

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Oh damn, that crazy about dimples eh?

Aw so does your sibling(s) have them too like your mom?

Omg there is someone in this world who is willing to accept me with my only 2 nice features. 😭

Nope! My brother has one on his cheekbone but that doesn’t count 😆. My mums dimple genetics skipped my face and landed on the back of my shoulders. Such a ridiculous place to be.

Naw, I’m pretty sure you have more than 2 nice features. If people like your smile, I’m assuming you have nice teeth? 😁

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Wow, I'm watching this song for the first time cuz I never watched Roy. It's breathtaking. Couldn't help but feel kinda annoyed by Jacqueline's presence though .... for cutting on his screen time. 😆

Jacqueline was like those annoying youtube ads that keep popping up and ruining the video. After 5 seconds, I just wanted to skip her. 😆Arjun’s side profile is woah. He has such a beautiful nose lmao.

Edited by FingerFetish - 3 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92

Dino was a hottie too. I am not a fan of his current beard and hair now😆

He was for sure.. but I found him pretty hot with this whole beard thing going on..