Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Never got the hype around him. Looked sickly meth addict most of the time.

True..I never found him extremely gorgeous or anything.Mostly it's because of his eyes.They looked really dead to me even during Pyaar Ishq aur Mohabbat time.🤔But Hrithik mania was understandable and even I was a Hrithik fangirl.Not Arjun Rampal though..

Edited by Cassiefinora - 3 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daechwita

No ❤️he does look like a meth addict in here. Arjun looked best in his early movies even though the movies sucked .

Let’s rephrase it. He looks super hot for a meth addict 😆. I’ve seen a lot of them and none look like him. But I agree. Arjun Rampal in his earlier movies was something else 😋

JayaBachan thumbnail
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arrre apni FF to fan nikali Rampal ki 😆😆

And here I opened this topic expecting some hilarious comments/gif too ( the one in Amisha kareena topic ) 😆😆 but FF ghayal hai - Rampal ke pyaar mein - sirf Gaane post kiye jaa rahi hai ❤️

Edited by Nishita123 - 3 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

BOTH HAVE DIMPLES TOO!

Would you like me too then? ☺️

JayaBachan thumbnail

I have such funny memories of this song. My dad had a soft spot for Bobby Deol because of his resemblance to my dads best friend (who passed away in his 20s. This is not the funny bit btw). So he was sick of me writing ‘I love Arjun Rampal’ in my school books. My shitfest of a sister also ratted me out and told everyone my computer password was ILoveArjunRampal. My obsession led to Dad having a dream of beating Arjun Rampal up 🤣.

Then this movie came out and my biased father made a statement that he lived to regret - seeing the backlash he received. He was like “Bobby Deol is better looking than Arjun Rampal”. The lie was so unjust and cruel (esp since I knew my dad thought AR was incredibly good looking prior to my annoying fixation).

Even my mum had to interfere and called out on his blatant lie. Dad remained stubborn. I replayed this song every day and paused the DVD at 1:05, staring at him silently. After one week of doing this on repeat, he cracked and admitted he lied 🤣

https://youtu.be/1w47SVSopvk

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Arrre apni FF to fan nikali Rampal ki 😆😆

And here I opened this topic expecting some hilarious comments/gif too ( the one in Amisha kareena topic ) 😆😆 but FF ghayal hai - Rampal ke pyaar mein - sirf Gaane post kiye jaa rahi hai ❤️

🤣 I’m sorry to disappoint. It’s not everyday I get to let my inner fan girl out. I feel like I’m 10 again and have to justify my love to the world. You can read a cute story of my obsessive childish behaviour in the post above this quote 🥰

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Would you like me too then? ☺️

YES! I have a major obsession with dimples. You can call me DimpleFetish too. You have no idea how many Youtube tutorials I’ve watched to get a dimple. For one week straight I pressed the butt of a pen onto my cheek and left it there for 15 minutes. 🤗 I’m a fcukin loser and proud 🥰

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Omg this this this!

For many of us, this was our intro to Arjun Rampal and is always the first thing that comes to my mind when I think about him. Him turning to the side and smirking hot damn! He was so dreamy that he had the poor girl really believing she played him. She was ready to leave her fiancé to be and bf for Arjun. 😆

Also the title song. Right when he starts singing "Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat," he does that turning to the side and smiling thing. *swoon*

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Omg this this this!

For many of us, this was our intro to Arjun Rampal and is always the first thing that comes to my mind when I think about him. Him turning to the side and smirking hot damn! He was so dreamy that he had the poor girl really believing she played him. She was ready to leave her fiancé to be and bf for Arjun. 😆

Also the title song. Right when he starts singing "Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat," he does that turning to the side and smiling thing. *swoon*

Word Count: 1