Anupamaa Written Update 15 Jun 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 2 years ago

episode begins with Dolly making it clear to Kavya that who was the Bhaabhi of this family . Kinjal thanks Dolly for this clarification .

After enjoying the tea and snacks all decide to retire to their rooms . Kavya happily thinks of occupying her room with Vanraj . Pakhi wants mummy to share her room like earlier but Anu says upper story belonged to Vanraj and she was unwilling to live upstairs . She decides one room for herself ..,all are shocked as Anupama selects the store room. 
Anupama says she will confer this into the most beautiful and comfortable room in the entire house . All youngsters , Baba Babuji join in with dusters, brooms and mops and clean up the room and move out stuff and stow away unwanted stuff and set up the room for Anupama and also decorate the room with Paintings . This is a fun activity for everyone with singing and dancing and merriment . Everyone enjoys their activity and loves the end result .

Vanraj  is having a splitting headache .. he sits on his bed holding his head n massaging himself . Kavya notices and not only does nothing tk give him relief but adds to his woes by complaining  and taunting him about his family giving him headaches .Vanraj fumes with fury about his  pitiable predicament ., saddled with resentful family, ex wife and new wife all in the same house .Kavya instigates Vanraj against Anupama .

Baba is shocked at the expensive food ordered  online . Anupama guesses this was Kavya’s order. Baba is resentful about the expensive stuff and also taunts abiut ghaas foos that she was planning to feed Vanraj on the pretext of healthy food .

Baba asks Kavya ti send Vanraj over to her  if he wanted a meal . Kavya fumes at Anupama for cooking for her husband . She asks her not to cook for him as he was not Kavya’s husband nit Anupama’s . Anupama retorts that roties were made in large numbers and there was always extra , not of them had any names written on them , asks Kavya but to feel intimidated or under confident because if Anupama

They have a face off 

Precap,

At breakfast   time Anupama notices awkwardness of Baa  Babuji at the revealing clothes Kavya had donned at the dinning table and asks her to remain decently clothed as respect towards elders , just as she would dress up appropriately at office n not reach in sports wear . 

Vanraj asks Anupama  to stop giving advise on marriages as she had herself broken her own marriage by taking divorce , Anupama retort s that he should also not comment on relationships as he had betrayed his wife . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I truly hated the precap 

Why did Anupama had to speak to kavya regarding her clothes...baa bol deti ya phir baa aur babuji ka reaction dekh kar vanraj hi bol deta....but nahi.....ab vanraj ka ego toh ayega hi....n what audacity he has to give anu tana for divorce such an asshole

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushups

I truly hated the precap 

Why did Anupama had to speak to kavya regarding her clothes...baa bol deti ya phir baa aur babuji ka reaction dekh kar vanraj hi bol deta....but nahi.....ab vanraj ka ego toh ayega hi....n what audacity he has to give anu tana for divorce such an asshole

Totally agree, Anu didn't need to give gyaan to Kavya let Baa, her actual saas and Vanraj, her pati handle Kavya.

Vanraj toh idiot hai, Kavya usse bhadka rahi hai and uska ego hurt kar rahi hai bcoz she knows he has big fat ego. And those who have big fat ego, will never think rationally and expecting logic and understanding from them is useless.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

I truly hated the precap 

I agree how one dresses up is one’s own choice . Why should we force some one to dress up in a particular way ?? All have the rights to be comfortable in one’s home . Just like who wants to coverup in public places n who wants to wear her choice of clothes . 

sushups thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I agree how one dresses up is one’s own choice . Why should we force some one to dress up in a particular way ?? All have the rights to be comfortable in one’s home . Just like who wants to coverup in public places n who wants to wear her choice of clothes . 

I also feel anyone can dress as they like but that was a nightgown which is actually thin or transparent n is inappropriate to wear in a house like that (in morning in front of elders...people usually wear proper robe on it)

But Anupama should have kept away from moral policing her ...that was not her place to say those things

Edited by sushups - 2 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

why madam have to butt in like aa bail mujeh maar.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: neo7

Totally agree, Anu didn't need to give gyaan to Kavya let Baa, her actual saas and Vanraj, her pati handle Kavya.

Vanraj toh idiot hai, Kavya usse bhadka rahi hai and uska ego hurt kar rahi hai bcoz she knows he has big fat ego. And those who have big fat ego, will never think rationally and expecting logic and understanding from them is useless.

BTW do Vanya have to join the rest of the family at every meal ?? I thought Kavya was cooking for Vanraj ? This way Anu will end up cooking for the entire family again !! 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

I truly hated the precap 

Vanraj should have asked Kavya to cover up with dressing gowns before they left their room. Vanraj knew about his own parents .. or did he not !! 

Kavya is purposely doing this I feel just to are then feel out of place n leave . 

just to give it back in the same coin .. jisko takleef hai woh aur kahin Jas kar Khaye .. as a reply to Babuji when he says those who had problems with his decision to divide property could live elsewhere .

sushups thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

why madam have to butt in like aa bail mujeh maar.

exactly!!! Kyun apna matha phodna....jab kavya koi aur suna sakta hai

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

BTW do Vanya have to join the rest of the family at every meal ?? I thought Kavya was cooking for Vanraj ? This way Anu will end up cooking for the entire family again !! 

As per new promo, Anu has asked Kavya to cook for herself and her V, she won't cook for them 😂😂😂