Anupamaa 24th May 2024 Written Update & Daily Discussions Thread

Episode Discussions

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 4 months ago

Aadya is seen enjoying her birthday party , Shruti shares her happiness , Anuj places the cake before her . No one knows except Anuj that this was baked by Anupama. Friends and guests appreciate the pretty cake n find it tasty too. Anuj refrains from revealing who made it .
He misses Anupama. He makes a video call to Anupamaa so that she can view the beautiful moments at the BD Aadya’s BD party . He also informs the venue was changed .

Anupamaa who is busy at the apices n chutney restaurant preparing dishes for the critics team gets engrossed in the video . She loved to see Aadya and Shruti so happy . She wonders why the venue was changed ,Moshe wonders if Aadya objected to her doing the decorations .

While Anuoama is busy with the video calling , Toshu offers to serve the dish to the critics .Vikram and other waiters dissuade him but he insist and forcibly takes the dish to the critics . Anupama notices this rushes to the table , she fails to stop Toshu .

She is skeptical and reprimands Vikram and others for not waiting for her to check, they express helplessness as Toshu forcibly took the dish .

The critics team is horrified as they discover cockroaches in the Undhiyo Biryani, Hinckley Anuoama claims to be her signature dish . The critics team reprimands them for their callous attitude, serving food full of insects, they could get poisoned . Their cleanliness n hygiene was very much lacking . She is ashamed such a person win the MCC. They refuse to give the restaurant any star rating but decide to complain to the authorities regarding this lapse .

All present in the restaurant are shocked n horrified . Other customers accuse the restaurant n leave blushing never ever eating here again.
Media persons cover the event . Mrs Smith who was the heading the critics team throws the plate away angrily, the plate hits the MCC atrophy n it breaks .
Anupama tries to explain in broken English but fails to pacify the team . This comes a breaking news and Aadya’s friends discuss this . Aadya and Shruti are shocked to hear such happened at Anupama’s famous eatery ..,Anuj over hears this and he rushes to Spices n chutney which was close to Aadya’s BD celebrations venue .

He ignores Aadya’s pleas to pose for the pictured l Aadya is very disappointed that he left her important day on her BD and went to Anupama whom she hated n whom she had warned to avoid on ehr special day .laadya voushes tk make sure Anu,a asi thrown out of their lives for ever or she will snatch away pops from them. Shruti is shocked n concerned to see Aadya like this , she tries to pacify Aadya .

At shah house Baa and Babuji are tensed for Anupama . Vanraj reassures them n calms them .

At restaurant , Anuj arrives and finds Anupama almost fainting with shock, he tries tk revive her , he supports the restaurant n appreciates their hard worn n assures. The team that today was an accident , no such incident ever happened at the restaurant in the past . Anupama also tries tk explain she was very careful n stil could nit figure out his such a thing could happen .

Precap

Anupama is leaving with her suitcase , she thinks what ever happened here should not affect her participation in Dimpy Titu wedding .

She gets a phone call from Baa and Vanraj asking her to stay away from Shah house and Dimpy Titu wedding , as they do not want to face humiliation before friends n relatives regarding her shameful incident at her restaurant

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful episode!!! As a Sunpama the loser critic, I loved it and if you one then this is the episode for you. 🪳🪳🪳

Not one but there were 3 roaches in the biryani which was anyway killed by adding undiyu🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

As expected, Majnu Puppy ran away leaving Aadhya angry and crying and pleading - Pops mat jao meri birthday party chodkar 😑

Not just that, he ran away while getting family pic clicked so pic has only Shruti and Aadhya….I hope this is some kinda foreshadowing and Puppy is separated from Aadhya forever now!

He goes there as Maa’s mouth piece because Poor Lady cannot speak complete sentences in Englis and always needs a Lawyer!

मेड़म मेड़म I have not done this

Toshu says your meal will be on the house 🤣

Maa says मेड़म don’t listen to him he is Gadheda 🤣

There has been some Gadbad 😂

Give me some Tame 😂 I will phind out, uske baad you take your phaisla….I cooking all my life…aaj tak not even one hair in my phood 😂

Maa hamesha ki tarah behosh hone ka natak karti hai - Anuj ko dekhte hi, lekin hui nahi….Anuj tha na pakadne ke liye 😂

Such a good episode after so long….the Biryani plate crashed into the Trophy and broke it smiley8

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Todays episode reminded me of this scene where Kokilaben goes mad after seeing a lizard in the food smiley42smiley37

https://youtu.be/_DQR9zCiRzg?feature=shared

whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

As expected, Majnu Puppy ran away leaving Aadhya angry and crying and pleading - Pops mat jao meri birthday party chodkar 😑

Not just that, he ran away while getting family pic clicked so pic has only Shruti and Aadhya….I hope this is some kinda foreshadowing and Puppy is separated from Aadhya forever now!

He goes there as Maa’s mouth piece because Poor Lady cannot speak complete sentences in Englis and always needs a Lawyer!

मेड़म मेड़म I have not done this

Toshu says your meal will be on the house 🤣

Maa says मेड़म don’t listen to him he is Gadheda 🤣

There has been some Gadbad 😂

Give me some Tame 😂 I will phind out, uske baad you take your phaisla….I cooking all my life…aaj tak not even one hair in my phood 😂

Maa hamesha ki tarah behosh hone ka natak karti hai - Anuj ko dekhte hi, lekin hui nahi….Anuj tha na pakadne ke liye 😂

Such a good episode after so long….the Biryani plate crashed into the Trophy and broke it smiley8

whoa! These were Hinglish dialogues Maa uttered today?! Gawd!

I hope Aadhya actually throws a decent teenager tantrum and give some cold treatment to her dad … I will love her more and more if and when she does that

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Puppy was anyway only physically present with Aadhya….mentally he was only chanting Anu Anu…Anu ka cake, Anu bhi shamil ho gayi birthday mein….he even video called her while Aadhya was cutting cake, instead of being with his daughter it was more important to video call Anu…he was continuously sending voice notes to her…..but nahi, Hum Ye sab Aadhya ki Khatir kar rahe hainsmiley8

Even when Aadhya came to feed him the cake he said - ‘Humari’ taraf se Happy Birthday while Maa was on the call with him 😝

IMG_2678.jpeg

Choti ki khusi ke khatir uska Birthday Kharab kar diya!!
Aadhya looks and sounds so angry, I hope she is throwing Maa’s stuff out and sending her away forever!

Puppy running away from family picture was just Heights!!!!

IMG_2675.jpeg

Edited by Dee-Dee - 4 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: whatthelife

whoa! These were Hinglish dialogues Maa uttered today?! Gawd!

I hope Aadhya actually throws a decent teenager tantrum and give some cold treatment to her dad … I will love her more and more if and when she does that

Yes, there were more but these are the once worth remembering.
Aadhya is probably landing at the restaurant tomorrow with Shruti, leaving her own birthday party, more insults and crocodile tears on the way!

She was already faking a panic attack today….will do Wo wo mey mey tomorrow in her usual style😂

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

I think this show should have a Rasode Mein Kon Tha where Matkewali MAA finds the culprit who put the roaches in her Biryani smiley39

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

I hope MAA finally has her Bagbhan after this epic beizzati smiley42

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I think this show should have a Rasode Mein Kon Tha where Matkewali MAA finds the culprit who put the roaches in her Biryani smiley39

Toshu was in a hurry to serve Biryani while Maa was on video call with Puppy. Toshu snatched it and ran away to serve while Vikram and Rahul were stopping him.

While entire restaurant looks tensed and affected, Toshu has a poker face and is still shameless, usko koi fark nahi pada 😂

Right now it does look like Toshu has done it but can be Rahul too as he was assisting Maa all the time and Toshu just served.

Btw Toshu is a pathetic waiter, he doesn’t know how to serve, he tilted the Biryani Bowl and was emptying it in plate directly 🤮 They kept him as a waiter but didn’t give him even an hour of training!