Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gwiwer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I wonder what Meethi will do now, will she stay in the lodge or go home to PD? Should she be sent back alone? They still didn't take a photo of them all! I hope Malini is not expecting to share Adi's room again, but with the promo it looks like Adi will not stay in the house if she does, but go to stay in the lodge with Imlie and maybe Meethi until he can free SK and get rid of the drama queen. ❓

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

A didi free episode guarantees automatic naach gaana even before watching.. yes I quickly skim sabse pehle to see kahan kahan forward maarna padega

same pinch πŸ˜† i do the same thing πŸ˜† pehle dd aur t&c house ko pura katke epi dekhlu phir unka scene 1.5x-2.0x speed pe last mein dekhta hun πŸ˜†

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Whatever765

Sindoor ka naam lete hi- i was scared the Qutub minar will be back.. !

Qm got so many taanas from forum waasis, maybe the makers got wind of it and decided never to show it again.πŸ˜†

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Cute epi it wasπŸ€—

I loved it πŸ˜†

Mandir where Satyakam Meethi marriage took place was sooo prettyy❀️

pS :Rupi di was back😎

Edited by FlowerHater - 3 years ago
Arsenal1982 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanknypu Suta ji for daily written updatesl. You did your job well even though you have works to do. Hats off galπŸ™..Thank you for other Imlie fans for the comments. Love it.. So next week will be T hse roller coaster again...

Gwiwer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Qm got so many taanas from forum waasis, maybe the makers got wind of it and decided never to show it again.πŸ˜†

Matlaab? Kya hai 'Qutub minar' angrejee mein kripya?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

Thanks suta for the update dear.you are doing a commendable job everyday for us who can’t see it today. Thanks a lot.really appreciate your efforts.πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Yeah ..am doing it for all those who get to watch episode very late .. thisnis like spoiler for them πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsenal1982

Thanknypu Suta ji for daily written updatesl. You did your job well even though you have works to do. Hats off galπŸ™..Thank you for other Imlie fans for the comments. Love it.. So next week will be T hse roller coaster again...

Thanks for appreciating dear buddy πŸ€—

Arsenal1982 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Yeah ..am doing it for all those who get to watch episode very late .. thisnis like spoiler for them πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Thank you dearπŸ™