Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

In the latest episode Harman asked Preeto if she recognises him and she is going on her gut feeling. 

Whatever happened to DNA testing 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Simple solutions like DNA testing doesn't exist in TV shows unfortunately cause that will only make 3 episodes instead of 30 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

Simple solutions like DNA testing doesn't exist in TV shows unfortunately cause that will only make 3 episodes instead of 30 

actually one cannot get a DNA paternity test until it is approved by the court so they can make multiple episodes about it but on Indian television one thing that lacks is logic

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

In the latest episode Harman asked Preeto if she recognises him and she is going on her gut feeling. 

I hope they go for a DNA test.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

I’ve seen DNA testing in a few Indian tv shows e.g. Naamkarann was one of them..but Naamkarann was a modern well written show.. Shakti sadly is an outdated terribly written show that just gets worse by the day. There’s no logic anywhere in Shakti...🤦🏻‍♀️

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I’ve seen DNA testing in a few Indian tv shows e.g. Naamkarann was one of them..but Naamkarann was a modern well written show.. Shakti sadly is an outdated terribly written show that just gets worse by the day. There’s no logic anywhere in Shakti...🤦🏻‍♀️

I have only watched one episode and that too because I saw Rubina in Bigg Boss. After watching this episode, I didn't want to watch it. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

Well today they said that a DNA test is going to be conducted to prove Harmans identity ,, the samples were taken ..but I don’t know if the results will be provided..Because when it’s comes to progressive issues,..Shakti always falters.  Heer was going to have an operation to become a complete woman so she could have a normal married life with Virat. All the tests were done and her surgery was booked...and then it didn’t happen..instead they separated heer and Virat again 😭

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Whatever it is...it is creepy to suddenly love another faced guy even if he is harman via whatever plastic surgery or face change. lol.

Thank god i stopped watching

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu

Whatever it is...it is creepy to suddenly love another faced guy even if he is harman via whatever plastic surgery or face change. lol.

I just watched 2 episodes ever, and they were full of this crappy track 

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu

I have confusion over this because did they exactly say plastic surgery was done to harman? Because if that's the case, then the show should have no problem showing old Harman flashbacks. Unless of course, if they show Vivian then that means he has to get a paycheck because they're using his face? I'm not exactly sure how that exactly works, but usually when a characters' actor gets replaced, they no longer show the old one in flashbacks (they will try to hide the face if anything), and the show tries to imply that there was no face change, the character is still the character even tho the actor has changed - which btw has never made any sense to me. So if they haven't exactly said it out that there was plastic surgery done and just "there was no change, harman is still harman" bs, then the whole physical attraction thing doesn't exist. obviously in real life it does work like that, but in a tv show, a single character could be played by 100 actors but to the show makers there's no change to the character because its still the same character, if any of that makes sense lol