Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

I just watched 2 episodes ever, and they were full of this crappy track

I saw till Rubina's return but nothing was powerful about itπŸ˜†

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

I have confusion over this because did they exactly say plastic surgery was done to harman? Because if that's the case, then the show should have no problem showing old Harman flashbacks. Unless of course, if they show Vivian then that means he has to get a paycheck because they're using his face? I'm not exactly sure how that exactly works, but usually when a characters' actor gets replaced, they no longer show the old one in flashbacks (they will try to hide the face if anything), and the show tries to imply that there was no face change, the character is still the character even tho the actor has changed - which btw has never made any sense to me. So if they haven't exactly said it out that there was plastic surgery done and just "there was no change, harman is still harman" bs, then the whole physical attraction thing doesn't exist. obviously in real life it does work like that, but in a tv show, a single character could be played by 100 actors but to the show makers there's no change to the character because its still the same character, if any of that makes sense lol

Not followed the show to see this new harman track but happened to see few clips of roamnce and was creeped out

It is ITV i agree. But put yourself in someone's place...if you husband looks like Saif Ali Khan and then turns up with a face like Kamaal R Khan...are you going to love him the same way. πŸ˜†

This is bogus

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu

I saw till Rubina's return but nothing was powerful about itπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu

Not followed the show to see this new harman track but happened to see few clips of roamnce and was creeped out

It is ITV i agree. But put yourself in someone's place...if you husband looks like Saif Ali Khan and then turns up with a face like Kamaal R Khan...are you going to love him the same way. πŸ˜†

This is bogus

right because it is ridiculous in reality. these shows aren't reality so therefore they enjoy that fact that all rules don't apply to them - in this case being a little wierded out that the love of your life has a completely different face. think of it like this - imagine if marvel recasted tom hiddleston and someone else plays loki - obviously they're smart and would never do that because there's no logic to it, you can put the new person as another character to replace loki, but he could never be loki because lokie is identifed as tom. but indian television is like who the f🀬 cares, the character is still the character. for 3 years harman looks like vivian, now he looks like cezanne, maybe in a few years its another actor (for example i'll use mohit segal) - it doesn't matter to the showmakers because they will act like as if there has been no change, as if harman's face never changed, and whoever currently plays harman (so in this example mohit), harman has always looked like that actor. So again in this example, haramn has always looked like mohit, not cezanne nor vivian. So coming out of the example and coming to what the show is today, the showmakers are acting like as if harman has always looked like cezanne, not vivian, and tv shows do this all the time which is one of (in my opinion) the dumbest thing they could ever do

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

But haven't ITV shown this from the dawn of time, I remember my grandmother used to watch Kyunki... on star plus and Mihir there was changed 2 times

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

But haven't ITV shown this from the dawn of time, I remember my grandmother used to watch Kyunki... on star plus and Mihir there was changed 2 times

In Kyunki... not only Mihir but Tulsi also gets changed and after sometime they show that she was fraud and real Tulsi (Smiriti Irani) comes back. And there someone in the show taunt that with plastic surgery they can change face but how can plastic surgery change hight and body shape.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

In Kyunki... not only Mihir but Tulsi also gets changed and after sometime they show that she was fraud and real Tulsi (Smiriti Irani) comes back. And there someone in the show taunt that with plastic surgery they can change face but how can plastic surgery change hight and body shape.

my dadi also got fed up after a point of time, she didn’t watch that part either 🀣

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah it's very common in itv and it has never made any sense to me. like don't they have contracts put in place or something? i don't understand how these things work and how ppl in the itv industry are okay with it, it's so silly πŸ˜†