Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

Exactly. The issue is, self isolation only works if you have no one coming at home. Per Randhir 5 staff members tested positive. And they're obviously coming over everyday. India and Pakistan have this unique situation where most households have maids and help that go in and out of the house daily, often to several houses. So theoretically, elder people can have been at home all this time and still catch Covid. Coz is asymptomatic carriers that are going in and out of houses. No how many upper middle class and rich families will be willing to let go of all their maids and house help? I doubt many

Absolutely. Forget about helping stuff. We didn’t have any of them yet we got COVID ... maybe because of food or other things. You never know how you get it even if you lock up yourself for months. But some people like desi aunties will blame the victim

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Privilege is everywhere, just like nepotism.

He has money, he'll spend it.

You got a problem. Make your own hospital and get your own bed.

This is public forum . Posts on celebs with in IF rules is allowed , not on mems . You got a problem , make your own forum n posts .

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsLima

the chances of surface infection through groceries and clothes are extremely minimal. the more reasonable way is Indians holding modern day slaves aka maids.

Minimal but not impossible. There have been many cases like this. So instead of shamelessly victim blaming, we should be more sympathised towards people.

Also you should know the difference between slaves and maids/ househelp. Slaves were treated as a object.. where maid/ househelp earns every penny with their hard work. They deserve equal respect because these are also counted as jobs: instead of begging or stealing, they are doing a job to help their family. And Indians are not the only one who keeps house help.. in west they call them butlers, housekeepers. Comparing them with slaves is absurd

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nonpareil

This is public forum . Posts on celebs with in IF rules is allowed , not on mems . You got a problem , make your own forum n posts .

I was being sarcastic and was was talking in general, not specifically pointing at you.

But you shouldn't talk about rules while doing the same thing that I did.

1123225 thumbnail

Could these people at least bother to hide their privilege during times of widespread death from the SAME REASON?😡

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

I was being sarcastic and was was talking in general, not specifically pointing at you.

But you shouldn't talk about rules while doing the same thing that I did.

Quoting me n saying general lol .Keep calm n post on topic .

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Quoting me n saying general lol .Keep calm n post on topic .

Dude you're really getting offended for no reason. You need to be calm.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Dude you're really getting offended for no reason. You need to be calm.

haha got offended when got reply . Keep calm n post on topic . Now shoo

PangaNaLe thumbnail

haha got offended when got reply . Keep calm n post on topic . Now shoo

Well now I'm really offended. Nobody tells me to shoo, and nobody tells me what to do either.

Unless you're a "nobody" you can't do anything to me.