Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shakti1604 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Very touchingly penned👏! Please keep writing!!

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

This was so beautiful. Thank you for this.

🤗

take care. ❤️

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yo have given closure so beautifully

this was such an emotional read and the way you have written such a sensitive topic without hurting anyones feeling and gave a plausible explanation to Raghav and Pallavis action was well done

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update ❤

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShyNomad

This was really beautiful even as it dealt with a sensitive topic. I have more thoughts to share but for now just wanted to say thanks for this. ❤️

Thank you!

Will await your further thoughts. :)

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

Thank you for writing this 🤗🤗. Yesterday’s episode was triggering for a lot of people, and it really needed some kind of closure. You’ve touched upon the whole scene beautifully, and in a very delicate manner ❤️❤️👏🏻👏🏻

Thank you so much Diksha. 🤗

Glad I could help in whatever way I could. 💗

ShyNomad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Thank you!

Will await your further thoughts. :)

Thanks for waiting :)

Really you described Pallu's emotions - her helplessness, her anger, her fear - so well. The impact of Mandars actions would not be limited to that day. I can see it following her even as he is no longer there just as you wrote.

I equally loved that she confided in both Raghav and Amma, and didn't suffer through the consequences alone. D family is for the most part beyond hope but she has her new family to lean on, to protect and support her.

I appreciated that the focus was on her, not on Raghavs revenge. All of it was beautiful without being crass or sensational ❤️

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnushkhaA

Absolutely beautiful! Just what I would have loved to see onscreen. But... sigh.. anyways! Please write more and tag me whenever you do write something.

Thank you Anushkha!

I'll be setting up a PM list soon, so I'll tag you there if that's okay. :)

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: chat_3

The writing on this sensitive topic was very effective as it reflects the reality, where a lot of abuse happens from people that are known, rather than the stranger danger. 👍🏼

I wished the rest of the family also came to know about the truth but you saved it at the end by Rao's being Pallavi's only family. 😊

Thanks chat!

As Raghav pointed out to Pallavi, even if she told the Deshmukhs what Mandaar did, they would never believe her. Rather than have her dignity be a topic of discussion, it was better left private.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shri_12

This was too good. Sensitive enough, considering Pallavi's situation. Miss your writings, do write more.

Thank you Shri! 💗