Posted: 3 years ago

Glad to see you after so long.

I had loved your OS last time too🤗

Liked how short & simple yet endearing it was

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

Exactly, and they frequently show us the stark contrast between the families. She may not articulate it but deep down she feels it. You can even see it in her body language.

Hmm, I don't know what exactly they showed in the past two months, but when she had newly married Raghav, there was a clear difference between the families. One thing I appreciated in both is how both mother-in-laws accepted Pallavi with open arms and truly treated her as if she was their own daughter.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Glad to see you after so long.

I had loved your OS last time too🤗

Liked how short & simple yet endearing it was

Thank you so much Sonia! 🤗

Had been planning on writing RaghVi but just fell out of touch with the show for a bit. Hoping to come back around and reclaim these two as my own. 😆

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Very short and sweet, welcome back. ❤️

Their longing for each other was 😲

take care. ☯️

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

Very short and sweet, welcome back. ❤️

Their longing for each other was 😲

take care. ☯️

Thank you so much Milalal! 🤗

Loll, why are you so shocked regarding their longing? 😆

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for writing, something realistic and sweet 👏Unfortunately due yo the nature of tv there is always some extra melodrama. The sliver lining is it gives us something to discuss 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: chat_3

Thanks for writing, something realistic and sweet 👏Unfortunately due yo the nature of tv there is always some extra melodrama. The sliver lining is it gives us something to discuss 😆

Thank you so much chat!

Loll, I was always cautious of this show since it's on Star Plus. The initial episodes were too melodramatic for me and I only liked the episodes post marriage to just before they shifted back into the RR Mansion. They were executed really well and I loved the way all the characters bonded with one another and progressed as individuals. It's a shame that they weren't able to maintain this standard and had to digress to the standard TV ways.

As for discussions, I can no longer be asked to spend my energies in illogical buffoonery. I'd much rather write out my stories instead. 😆

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This was so nice to read!

Loved it!!!

Shakti1604 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

This was such a calming & peaceful read!! I missed this Pallavi so terribly in the show. The show has been getting on to my nerves since this Mandar track. The end doesn't seem to be in sight for this extra wheel. Break time soon for me too I guess!! Please keep writing more!!

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shakti1604

This was such a calming & peaceful read!! I missed this Pallavi so terribly in the show. The show has been getting on to my nerves since this Mandar track. The end doesn't seem to be in sight for this extra wheel. Break time soon for me too I guess!! Please keep writing more!!

Thank you so much Shakti! 🤗

Yeahh, I had held off on watching the Mandaar track for the same reason. I always hate it when someone from the past returns to complicate a couple's life as the couple is always dumbed down for some odd reason. Rather than staying true to their own desires, they end up needlessly sacrificing portions of lives that needn't be sacrificed.

Oh well. The writers' loss is my gain I suppose. 😂