Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sadanalap

Hey it's amazing but missing your Riansh stories... Please come back and write them please it's a request...

Thank you! 🤗

Won't make any promises as to when, but I hope to return to them soon. ❤️

Edited by asmaanixx - 3 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

I'm good. What about you?

RiAnsh went helter-skelter- I wasn't even watching it properly from start, so didn't miss much, other than you all.🤗

I'm in Ghum, Shaurya Anokhi, pandya store and this forum. Mostly in Anokhi forum.

Try Shiva Raavi from pandya store 😉.

They may hit the spot with you too😛

But I've been off sm since Ramadan started, it finishes on tue/wed -hence my complete disappearance.

@red: Same. You write and I won't like 😲😆

I'm doing well too!

Riansh were never handled well from the very beginning. All the opportunities that should have been taken to make the show and the jodi iconic were wasted. Khair, ab complain kar ke koi fayda nahi. Yeh toh har show ki kahani ban chuki hai.

Interesting! This is the second time Pandya Store has been recommended to me. Will have to check them out soon. 😆

Aahh, that's understandable. If I don't get to see you before then, Eid Mubarak Sofna! 🤗

Haha, you never know, aisa ho sakta hai. 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Yayyy, you posted the story!! AND it’s 18+!

Gutter mind ki pawri ho rahi hai 🥳

I loved how NORMAL the whole progression was. From torrid passion to a cute asking out on a date 😍 Very well written and realistic. Double yay to car sex and sexy kisses 😆

In the show, it’s like Pallavi is a 16 year old girl who needs to stay within maryada and centre her life around the family. If she is treated as an adult, it’s only to thrust more responsibility 🤷‍♀️ Widowhood is a gaali for some reason and not just side characters but Pallavi herself dramatises that aspect of hers. Does this happen in real life in today’s day and age? 🤔

Your story is such a refreshing take on their story and where it could have been if ITV melodramatics were excluded. Could totally visualise the whole thing and get lost in this tempting RaghVi world.

That said, I am pretty darn excited to read more from you...So...Are you taking requests? 🥺

And you finally commented!

I was wondering when you would.

Thank you!!!

I suppose in some really traditional and conservative families this might be happening, but I really doubt in most this type of mindset still exists. If she had lived with Mandaar for years, then it would still be understandable but yeh toh shaadi ke din hi mar gaya tha. So again, this type of overreaction simply doesn't sit well with me.

Thank you so much once again! 🤗

Girl, for you, I will take up any and all requests! Tum bas puch kar toh dekho.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

You posted here.....that too a passionate one🤩🤩

I was waiting for one such as this one shot.

Your writing always take me to another world. You have a knack for writing and the enthralling way you pen down the stories make me relive a different world throughout reading. Just loved it.❤️❤️

Was missing you very much in immj2 forum n wattpad.

Thanks for such treat 💞💞

Aww, thank you so much!

WP pe toh mein ab jaati bhi nahi for my own peace of mind. The constant demands for updates is just something else.

I hope to put something out for IMMJ2, but let's see what happens.

BlackWitch thumbnail

Awwieee, thank you ❤️ Mujhe tumhare type ka dark Raghav chahiye 😛 The kind of character people assumed he would be as the Don of Hyderabad initially. I know I am writing a similar character concept, but tumhara alag hota hai and I absolutely love reading what you do in such set ups

I don’t have a specific story concept in mind, but taking an innocent Pallavi to the dark side, pushing her to confront the darkness that exists in her too, would be something interesting to read. May or may not have kinky sexual connotations. Mujhe toh sexy dark Raghav written by Gur se matlab hai 🤣

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

And you finally commented!

I was wondering when you would.

Thank you!!!

I suppose in some really traditional and conservative families this might be happening, but I really doubt in most this type of mindset still exists. If she had lived with Mandaar for years, then it would still be understandable but yeh toh shaadi ke din hi mar gaya tha. So again, this type of overreaction simply doesn't sit well with me.

Thank you so much once again! 🤗

Girl, for you, I will take up any and all requests! Tum bas puch kar toh dekho.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Aww, thank you so much!

WP pe toh mein ab jaati bhi nahi for my own peace of mind. The constant demands for updates is just something else.

I hope to put something out for IMMJ2, but let's see what happens.

Yeah the wattpad readers could be very extreme with their demands.

Looking forward to some RiAnsh one shot..... initial days RiAnsh were love❤️❤️

But wouldn actually love to read anything that you write.....like I said just in love with your creativity.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Awwieee, thank you ❤️ Mujhe tumhare type ka dark Raghav chahiye 😛 The kind of character people assumed he would be as the Don of Hyderabad initially. I know I am writing a similar character concept, but tumhara alag hota hai and I absolutely love reading what you do in such set ups

I don’t have a specific story concept in mind, but taking an innocent Pallavi to the dark side, pushing her to confront the darkness that exists in her too, would be something interesting to read. May or may not have kinky sexual connotations. Mujhe toh sexy dark Raghav written by Gur se matlab hai 🤣

Loll, I didn't even know I had a type. 😆

I can see what you mean by wanting a proper Don character though. Nowadays there are so many humorous elements to Raghav which seem so out of line to the hatred he had initially professed towards Pallavi.

Oohh, have you published your piece yet?

Haha, milega milega. Tum jo chaho woh sab milega. 😆

Ndarsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us your beautiful work! ❤️

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Yeah the wattpad readers could be very extreme with their demands.

Looking forward to some RiAnsh one shot..... initial days RiAnsh were love❤️❤️

But wouldn actually love to read anything that you write.....like I said just in love with your creativity.

They're too annoying tbh. If that stupid plagiarism incident hadn't happened I would have never made an account on that site. They take impatience to a whole another level.

Thanks. I hope to be around some more but won't make any promises.

Edited by asmaanixx - 3 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Thank you!