DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The last time I checked, she had a couple of good projects coming up.

Has anyone watched Saina? How was she in it?

It is truly a shame that she started out so well only to take a long break to lose weight and ultimately do pointless roles like the one in Golmaal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Unfortunately both projects tanked 

DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Unfortunately both projects tanked 

Feel sorry for her....

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Every few months someone asks this. She just didn’t have it in her 🤔

Edited by Daechwita - 3 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

IDK man but I watched Girl On The Train very recently & shes sooo bad in it! I’ve always found her to be very over-rated. 

hasini009 thumbnail

Confusion happened. 😔

Producers ask her to become 'zero size', Audience ask her to put on some weight. 

Audience think she fits for bubbly roles and Critics Critsize her for doing only bubbly roles😆

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think I've heard any praise on this forum for her in Girl On The Train and I'm almost worried to express my feelings but I liked her in it. She acted very well. The film itself was lacking for sure but she shined in what she had to work with.

Unfortunately the much praised Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar is not available in the UK/Online(?) I am eager to watch it.

Sania had average reviews to put it nicely, I am going to watch it on Prime this weekend hopefully.

Her upcoming projects look good, and it's nice to see her looking so optimistic, some might say deluded, but sshh!

Team Parineeti 4 Life. ❤️

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I watched Girl on the train...was good... haven't watched Saina...i didn't even know when that movie was released...there was barely promotion due to covid-19 which is understandable...she was a good actress...she just lost her way...i feel that in the pressure of looking good and stylish...she lost her acting... which is impossible but in her cae that's what happened...i don't believe that she is over... maybe she just stop listening to people and start believing in herself again

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

She tanked 7 years ago and since then has only left people wondering what happened to her

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Who is she ? Lol