Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

No one dislikes her for not being a doormat . People point her flaws too just like they do with other characters. Whenever Sai is criticized for her mistakes , I hear of some peoples say oh she is disliked because ppl prefer regressive doormat Bahu . Do we say the same when Virat is bashed , oh people like goru ka ghulam types so they have a problem with him . Let’s accept both makes mistakes .

Oh no please I hate the word joru ka gulaam and I don't understand why people use this word if your husband is supporting you it's okay , if he is doing something for you because I know a wife do all things for doing which a husband called joru ka gulam then what do you think she is also a gulam and let me tell you this word is mostly used by boy's family to degrade their bahu, to taunt her because what I know in the end every girl wants a husband who do everything for her she what she does for him.

And I don't dislike virat or whatever you think just because he doesn't support sai, I just criticize his character because they have written this character having so much regressive views which is not right because he is public servant and he has more responsibility than anyone in his family which definitely believes in suppressing anyone they want. He has to serve society that's why he need to be open minded because he can't teach people what he doesn't know .

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

You cracked me up. 🀣

Ab kya kare josh mein sab hosh kho rahe hain. Some are busy finding a new match for Sai and some other for Virat. Abey SaiRat are meant to be one. ONE. O-N-E. 😳 So I will bash both dil khulke but I will be team SAIRAT.

I second you on this....I love sairat equally and hate equally.... They are perfect humans for each other... I don't want any God / goddess for them😊

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

I second you on this....I love sairat equally and hate equally.... They are perfect humans for each other... I don't want any God / goddess for them😊

Exactly what's the fun then. We will get only romantic scenes and then get bored. 🀣 6 mehne mein story khatam. 🀣

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

As virat moving to pakhi sai will need a partner coz vo aaj bhi akeli hai as virat failed to prove akelapan mitao yantra for sai & proved himself aval darze ka gatiya insaan .

These r d qualities of her ideal match

Self respect , respect , emotion should be non existing word for him.

He should have of ample of patience

He should have spine made up of steel

He should be good at her akelapan mitane mein

He should keep sai at priority

He should have to understand her no matter what

He should have telepathy service with him.

He should don't have any ex gf or tied to some bhishma pratigya

He should don't have family agar family ho to he should make sure his family obey everything which sai say & never argue with her nor denies anything to her coz she loves azadi.

She should not be sent to kitchen why Coz uspe medical studies ka bahut stress hai or vo 18 saal ki hai phir chahe she is least interested in studies herself.

He should not have any right to open his mouth or give his pov , he has to blindly agree to her .

He has to keep her on his palkho pe coz she is dewdrop.

Only sai can humiliate or insult him , he can't do d same

He has to stand up for her respect & get humiliated himself

In short I placed an order was robot from America for sai Joshi as he will perfect match he will not have emotions so he will not react.

Peeeerfect

Sahi boli aap robot chalega sai kay liye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Exactly what's the fun then. We will get only romantic scenes and then get bored. 🀣 6 mehne mein story khatam. 🀣

Yup.... Chalo yaar... Yeh partner doondna bandh Karo air popcorn and pizza ke saath sairat ko njoy karo.... Jispe didi ka bezzathi mufth mufth mufth🀣🀣

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Yup.... Chalo yaar... Yeh partner doondna bandh Karo air popcorn and pizza ke saath sairat ko njoy karo.... Jispe didi ka bezzathi mufth mufth mufth🀣🀣

Kash everyone was like us. Chalo popcorn aur pizza distribute karte hain. Shayad sab hosh mein aa jaaye. 🀣

Nostalgia Hot Air Popcorn Popper at Big Lots. | Popcorn stand, Hot air popcorn popper, Nostalgia electrics

Giant Pizza Recipe | Amazing Veg Pizza Cooking by Our Grandpa Kitchen - YouTube

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Perfect match for Sai Joshi : VIRAT CHAVAN 😎 Ukhad lo joh ukhadna hai. 😈

I love you. Ye lo mera dil ❀️

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dono hi galat hote hain. She keeps doing stupid things. He keeps getting angry. He manaoes. She forgets everything. That's SaiRat.

As simple as that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: ShipIsSailing

I love you. Ye lo mera dil ❀️

One day Fruitcustard will beat me up for turning all her posts into a comedy. 🀣

Originally posted by: SathyaT

As simple as that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚