Raghav and Vijay meeting

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Don’t know how close they will stick to the original story line but

That meeting gave me vibes like Raghav is not going to find out about the widow thing until after the marriage- which will cause lot more misunderstandings 

there was too much meri beti, tumahri beti in that conversation. Raghav thinks Vijay is her father, why over-emphasize?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I did not find over emphasis in this because any father during such confrontation would say my daughter. This confrontation is indeed a build up for the big revelation. But I don't expect Raghav to pay heed to her being a widow. This is not his character. His respect may increase or his misunderstanding might get cleared. 

The only emphasis I got was that Raghav just dug his own grave of love😆

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Raghav's situation is like...

" Aa bail muhje maar"

So many idioms fit him..

Inviting trouble for himself in all form & ways😈😈

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Banda khud ke liye gaddha khod raha hai, aur ladder thama diya hai Farhaad ko jo conveniently gaayab hai aur koi help nahi kar raha😆. So, yes, thats that.

Coming to widow truth, don't worry. He will not care about that truth much. He has more pressing concerns than that. Like making Pallavi like him, cause falling in love is a foregone conclusion, thanks to his idiocy!

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He might feel pity for Pallavi at sometime when he hear them talk bad about her.  For these guys, she is working so hard..

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Don’t know how close they will stick to the original story line but

That meeting gave me vibes like Raghav is not going to find out about the widow thing until after the marriage- which will cause lot more misunderstandings 

there was too much meri beti, tumahri beti in that conversation. Raghav thinks Vijay is her father, why over-emphasize?

Good point, Sister.

They are really emphasizing that element---which foreshadows that Raghav will be thunderstruck when he learns the truth. And will perhaps suspect it was an intentional deception.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabia1

I did not find over emphasis in this because any father during such confrontation would say my daughter. This confrontation is indeed a build up for the big revelation. But I don't expect Raghav to pay heed to her being a widow. This is not his character. His respect may increase or his misunderstanding might get cleared. 

The only emphasis I got was that Raghav just dug his own grave of love😆

I don't think Raghav will mind about her being a widow---but he will mind if he suspects it was information kept from him deliberately. At that time, he might reflect on the conversation in today's episode when he suggested to Baba that the Deshmukhs get her married---he might wonder why Baba did not say anything then. Baba is under no obligation to say anything to Raghav but this is how misunderstandings happen---and I sense this is the situation the writers are building up to. 

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

Good point, Sister.

They are really emphasizing that element---which foreshadows that Raghav will be thunderstruck when he learns the truth. And will perhaps suspect it was an intentional deception.

I don't think Raghav's love for Pallavi will be conditional so the point of deceiving him should not not arise 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

He might feel pity for Pallavi at sometime when he hear them talk bad about her.  For these guys, she is working so hard..

That is my hope, Sister. I want Raghav to learn she is the widow of their son and I want him to recognize that despite the Deshmukhs' good intentions, they have forced her to take their son's place and she is living out someone else's life. Only he can awaken her to this realization because the family will rightly see their conduct as protecting Pallavi. The other side of the coin must be shown.

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

I don't think Raghav will mind about her being a widow---but he will mind if he suspects it was information kept from him deliberately. At that time, he might reflect on the conversation in today's episode when he suggested to Baba that the Deshmukhs get her married---he might wonder why Baba did not say anything then. Baba is under no obligation to say anything to Raghav but this is how misunderstandings happen---and I sense this is the situation the writers are building up to. 

Hmm yes. It might go that way as well. Also in Itv land anything can happen. I mean who would have thought that Baba of pallavi would go around spying on herpoor girl. How would she feel