Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

That is my hope, Sister. I want Raghav to learn she is the widow of their son and I want him to recognize that despite the Deshmukhs' good intentions, they have forced her to take their son's place and she is living out someone else's life. Only he can awaken her to this realization because the family will rightly see their conduct as protecting Pallavi. The other side of the coin must be shown.

Well said👍🏼

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabia1

Hmm yes. It might go that way as well. Also in Itv land anything can happen. I mean who would have thought that Baba of pallavi would go around spying on herpoor girl. How would she feel 

I know, Sister. I'm so disappointed in him. 

Diya2021 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Don’t think Anna is that type to think bad of her after knowing she is a widow. In fact his respect for her will be more.

Nichuss thumbnail

base f ths discussion im nt aware....

if its goin to stick to original version... 

he will come to knw bfr marriage.....

and in telugu he had connection with her hubby death....

here i dnt knw hw tey goin to pull it

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nichuss

base f ths discussion im nt aware....

if its goin to stick to original version... 

he will come to knw bfr marriage.....

and in telugu he had connection with her hubby death....

here i dnt knw hw tey goin to pull it

I don't know about the original version but I would prefer it rather not go down that lane. This past connection etc is so cliché and overused even in K-dramas and C-dramas

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am confident that Raghav will never misunderstand Pallavi and her "widow" truth. Infact, he would respect her for the courage she has shown for a family which doesn't belong to her in the first place. But what he will definitely understand which Pallavi will not, that Deshmukh's don't deserve her for sure. They don't deserve the devotion, kindness, affection bestowed by her on them as they take her to be some money minting machine, manipulating her in the name of love. Pallavi is as blind as Raghav is when it comes to family.

Frankly, I don't want Raghav to explain anything. I want it to be circumstantial, and her understanding it herself and walking out on them, using her own free will. She may be a widow and alone in this world, but she ain't a doormat bro. And neither Deshmukhs ke paas koi Alibaba ka khazana hai jo, woh Pallavi ka laalan paalan kare. Dekh chuki aur samajh bhi chuki inka drama.😲

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: libran90

I am confident that Raghav will never misunderstand Pallavi and her "widow" truth. Infact, he would respect her for the courage she has shown for a family which doesn't belong to her in the first place. But what he will definitely understand which Pallavi will not, that Deshmukh's don't deserve her for sure. They don't deserve the devotion, kindness, affection bestowed by her on them as they take her to be some money minting machine, manipulating her in the name of love. Pallavi is as blind as Raghav is when it comes to family.

Frankly, I don't want Raghav to explain anything. I want it to be circumstantial, and her understanding it herself and walking out on them, using her own free will. She may be a widow and alone in this world, but she ain't a doormat bro. And neither Deshmukhs ke paas koi Alibaba ka khazana hai jo, woh Pallavi ka laalan paalan kare. Dekh chuki aur samajh bhi chuki inka drama.😲

Pallavi will not walk out on her family bro..she loves them and feels indebted to them..one may do a lot of bad things but people like Pallavi will not forget that they did give her a family when she had none.. I dunno if you have watched Dil Chahta hai.. remember Preeti Zinta in that movie? she is in a similar situation.. she may see baba's real face soon but knowing Pallavi she will feel she is the one who betrayed his trust by lying- first about the accounts and then about Raghav.. on top of that she loves Ayi, Mansi, her kaka, Nikhil... actually she loves her baba too...baba apna baddhappan bhul gye hain but Pallavi nahi.. she even helped and forgave Rahul's mother knowing what she did... You think she will hold any grudge against her baba and walk out on them?.. mujhe nahi lagta... Raghav will change her life for good.. and vice versa but he will also not want her to sour her relationship with her family because one of the reasons he will come to love and respect her is her devotion towards her family.. same way he does..no matter how they treat them.

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I definitely hope that they follow their own path and not other version. It is less fun to watch a show when you know are the next tracks.

Raghav is not going to mind that Pallavi is a widow. In fact he will respect her more for accepting her husband's family as her own. But if he finds out AFTER marriage and feels that it was hidden intentionally - thodi misunderstanding toh banti hai!! After all it is TV drama - who would watch it if everything was logical.

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Pallavi will not walk out on her family bro..she loves them and feels indebted to them..one may do a lot of bad things but people like Pallavi will not forget that they did give her a family when she had none.. I dunno if you have watched Dil Chahta hai.. remember Preeti Zinta in that movie? she is in a similar situation.. she may see baba's real face soon but knowing Pallavi she will feel she is the one who betrayed his trust by lying- first about the accounts and then about Raghav.. on top of that she loves Ayi, Mansi, her kaka, Nikhil... actually she loves her baba too...baba apna baddhappan bhul gye hain but Pallavi nahi.. she even helped and forgave Rahul's mother knowing what she did... You think she will hold any grudge against her baba and walk out on them?.. mujhe nahi lagta... Raghav will change her life for good.. and vice versa but he will also not want her to sour her relationship with her family because one of the reasons he will come to love and respect her is her devotion towards her family.. same way he does..no matter how they treat them.

Walking out is not something I am looking at as a permanent arrangement. But sometimes, family me bhi line draw honi chahiye. Har insaan apna apna chalayega, aur koi ek sehta jaayega, ye kaisa logic hai. It's unfair sometimes.

And Pallavi has a big heart, but she is human after all. She respects them, loves them, adores them, and she does not receive even 1 percent of it in return. Either someone suspects her character or someone expects her to behave like a widow, someone expects something of her. But what about her. She expects her family to trust her, love her, respect her. 

I mean Pallavi's love also comes across to me more like obligation like, "Badi meherbani aapki, aapne mujhko apne thakeli family ka hissa banaya". I mean what???😲

Pallavi comes across as an equally preposterous character. Uska apna hi looney toons ki duniya hai. Ek taraf shop ke accounts fudge karti hai for the FIL's heart condition, and ek taraf blouse malfunction ka chotha suna deti hai. Ek taraf hum sochte hai ki Pallavi kitna trust karti hai apne parents pe, ye FIL sala kitna kamina hai. Ek taraf FIL hai jisko shaq uske saree shop ke handling ko leke karna chahiye, jabki woh karta hai uske character pe. Chal kya raha hai be??

Stupid Pallavi aur uski thakeli family. Mujhko ab samajh nahi aa raha, kiske liye bura feel karu - family, Pallavi or myself

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: libran90

Walking out is not something I am looking at as a permanent arrangement. But sometimes, family me bhi line draw honi chahiye. Har insaan apna apna chalayega, aur koi ek sehta jaayega, ye kaisa logic hai. It's unfair sometimes.

And Pallavi has a big heart, but she is human after all. She respects them, loves them, adores them, and she does not receive even 1 percent of it in return. Either someone suspects her character or someone expects her to behave like a widow, someone expects something of her. But what about her. She expects her family to trust her, love her, respect her. 

I mean Pallavi's love also comes across to me more like obligation like, "Badi meherbani aapki, aapne mujhko apne thakeli family ka hissa banaya". I mean what???😲

Pallavi comes across as an equally preposterous character. Uska apna hi looney toons ki duniya hai. Ek taraf shop ke accounts fudge karti hai for the FIL's heart condition, and ek taraf blouse malfunction ka chotha suna deti hai. Ek taraf hum sochte hai ki Pallavi kitna trust karti hai apne parents pe, ye FIL sala kitna kamina hai. Ek taraf FIL hai jisko shaq uske saree shop ke handling ko leke karna chahiye, jabki woh karta hai uske character pe. Chal kya raha hai be??

Stupid Pallavi aur uski thakeli family. Mujhko ab samajh nahi aa raha, kiske liye bura feel karu - family, Pallavi or myself

What you are expecting is right. But kya hona chahiye or kya hota hai mein farak hota hai. Especially apne daily soaps. Families especially joint families can be a pain in the behind but at the end of the day its your family.  Pallavi and Raghav ko family ki importance itni isliye hai kyunki they have lost their loved ones. I know my reaction when they showed Deshmukhs dancing to ayi dil.. I was like this is all so superficial.. pith piche to ek dusre ka patta katne me lage ho 😆