Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Preetieee

toh fir chalne doπŸ₯³actually ye season he itna boaring tha toh iss saal forum bhi thanda rahai hope next season interesting ho. We want firecracker contestants not like fuski bomb jo iss yr theπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

problem is channel invested mostly on the phuski bomb contestants who showed some spark  πŸ˜… πŸ˜† rubina and rahul showed a lil spark by 1-2 comment pura investment kar liya dono ke upar πŸ˜†, and potential contestants were kicked out without even being given a proper chance like shehzad πŸ˜† just to save useless as a contestant like jaan πŸ˜†

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

problem is channel invested mostly on the phuski bomb contestants who showed some spark  πŸ˜… πŸ˜† rubina and rahul showed a lil spark by 1-2 comment pura investment kar liya dono ke upar πŸ˜†, and potential contestants were kicked out without even being given a proper chance like shehzad πŸ˜† just to save useless as a contestant like jaan πŸ˜†

I agree they promoted Rubiba, but What did they invest in Rahul????? They let him go in the fake finale, for gods sake . Just to save Jas. They cut off all his highlight scenes and footages, and humiliated him endlessly in WKWs. Whatever Tahul gained, he did on his own.

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Should have congratulated Laila for not making to top 10 instead 🀣

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preetieee

hello😊 actually the so called well wishers act according to situation kal tak Aly bohot accha aur aaj wo bohot bura kyun? Just becs hes against Rubina now. N what's so unexpected thing about this? Ruby ke bhai ka role play karna was the part of his game, show khatam rishta khatam. Rahi baat Jasmin ki toh wo pehle se he usko leke bohot protective hai, hum ye baat pichle 3 saal se dekh rahe hai. Bb me uske entry ke pehle wale tweets dekho, full on bodygard modeπŸ˜†

For some people, likebikity factor changes according to the relationship with their Rubina Devi. Until Jas was Rubinas friend, she was cute and sweet. But, became Jasmean, when she went against Rubina. Nikki is in reality , the most badtameez and mean, but now considered as a firebrand , now that she’s her friend.

trinitodebone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

LONG POST

Interesting how some are saying and Aly himself has conveniently made it known that he is "protective" of Jasmin . Seems selective public display of  protectiveness. A little over a year ago she was badly trolled for supporting Sid over Rashmi when she appeared as a guest on BB 13. Can't remember Aly making any strong statements in support of  his "bff" at the time. But this time there is something to maintain or gain -followers and popularity keeps him in the news which he hopes translates into more work and more money. He is aware he has to capitalize on his new found popularity coming out of BB as quickly as possible 

Both Aly and Jasmin have gotten increased popularity because of BB but more so Aly than Jasmin who was already more established with a larger following. Jasmin and Aly will mainly be remembered by the neutral viewer for their love angle and Jasmin will also be remembered for  transitioning from sweet to quite negative. Even her parents said during family week they wanted the old Jasmin back that they had seen at the beginning of the show

Anyway both Aly and Jasmin seem quite strategic about their relationship especially Aly. He definitely does not mind branding /publicizing it to get more followers, work and money and Jasmin looks as though she will let him do anything he wants. 

Even before he entered BB when they were supposedly just "bffs" anytime he tweeted in support of her he would put his own made up hashtag "Alyki Sherni" making sure to insert himself in his support for her instead of  just using her name or the hashtag her PR provided. Self centered and strategic much? Naturally he got his fans and shippers to blindly start using it. 

When he went in the house he brought in  custom made sher and sheni robes/pjs for them to wear knowing they are on camera 24/7 and they were colour coordinated in some outfits with the same patterned material at one point . Clearly this takes planning. After Jasmin left changed the name on his mike from Aly to Jasly  and after some solo Jasmin fans bashed him for disrespecting her changed it to Jasmin loves sher. 

Now all of a sudden can't help himself but is constantly posting romantic captions on instagram- she is my home my world calling her meri laila because as he said in BB he was listening to this song when he realized he was in love with her- couldn't help but pour out his heart to relative strangers all with the cameras conveniently rolling 24/7, with the mikes on and fully aware the live feed on . So too with all the confession of love, proposal, parents approval, marriage plans  drama going on and on and on.

The point is okay you are in love great enjoy it in private and with your family and friends. I mean you have constantly hung out together for the past three years not like you just met. Also didn't  Jasmin tell Vikas they have actually been in a relationship for three years? Why all this sudden romantic  posting. It takes a conscious effort to select a pic caption it just so and post it . Also who exactly are you doing this for? Clearly it is for public consumption. You  know you have gained a lot of Jasly shippers since your stint in BB and you want to keep their support continue to increase your popularity/ fanbase/ followers, stay in the news  and hopefully get more work and money. The gossip portals posted his tweet supporting the We want to come to Jasmin's home trend which was in retaliation for Rubina saying who would want to go in Jasmin's home . Also cleverly put a romantic spin on it -She is my home but okay we will go to Jasmin's home. They basically report on every pic he or Jasmin post of them together  

Even in the house he was asking Jasmin and others when they came in how many followers he had now. Someone said they were also hoping to parlay their relationship into getting music videos. Even though people do it, expected more of Jasmin who has said in the past my private life is private until I am married. Monetizing your relationship seems crass 

Edited by trinitodebone - 3 years ago
Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: trinitodebone

LONG POST

Even though people do it, expected more of Jasmin who has said in the past my private life is private until I am married. Monetizing your relationship seems crass 

Cannot blame Jasmin too much, she is emotional girl and is being cunningly used by Aly.

She is blinded by love.

Rashmi was same last year until everyone exposed that fraud.

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

What's the big deal he is just happy that jasmine's followers have increased. About the rubina one he is a human he can have some misunderstanding we humans also have that what's the problem?? And it's not clear whether it's a misunderstanding or rubina really said that 

She said it and said in interview too..that since they r not on good terms her reply was jasmin lenghar Kaun jaayega..so in a way they were gossiping about jasmim.

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trinitodebone

LONG POST

Interesting how some are saying and Aly himself has conveniently made it known that he is "protective" of Jasmin . Seems selective public display of  protectiveness. A little over a year ago she was badly trolled for supporting Sid over Rashmi when she appeared as a guest on BB 13. Can't remember Aly making any strong statements in support of  his "bff" at the time. But this time there is something to maintain or gain -followers and popularity keeps him in the news which he hopes translates into more work and more money. He is aware he has to capitalize on his new found popularity coming out of BB as quickly as possible 

Both Aly and Jasmin have gotten increased popularity because of BB but more so Aly than Jasmin who was already more established with a larger following. Jasmin and Aly will mainly be remembered by the neutral viewer for their love angle and Jasmin will also be remembered for  transitioning from sweet to quite negative. Even her parents said during family week they wanted the old Jasmin back that they had seen at the beginning of the show

Anyway both Aly and Jasmin seem quite strategic about their relationship especially Aly. He definitely does not mind branding /publicizing it to get more followers, work and money and Jasmin looks as though she will let him do anything he wants. 

Even before he entered BB when they were supposedly just "bffs" anytime he tweeted in support of her he would put his own made up hashtag "Alyki Sherni" making sure to insert himself in his support for her instead of  just using her name or the hashtag her PR provided. Self centered and strategic much? Naturally he got his fans and shippers to blindly start using it. 

When he went in the house he brought in  custom made sher and sheni robes/pjs for them to wear knowing they are on camera 24/7 and they were colour coordinated in some outfits with the same patterned material at one point . Clearly this takes planning. After Jasmin left changed the name on his mike from Aly to Jasly  and after some solo Jasmin fans bashed him for disrespecting her changed it to Jasmin loves sher. 

Now all of a sudden can't help himself but is constantly posting romantic captions on instagram- she is my home my world calling her meri laila because as he said in BB he was listening to this song when he realized he was in love with her- couldn't help but pour out his heart to relative strangers all with the cameras conveniently rolling 24/7, with the mikes on and fully aware the live feed on . So too with all the confession of love, proposal, parents approval, marriage plans  drama going on and on and on.

The point is okay you are in love great enjoy it in private and with your family and friends. I mean you have constantly hung out together for the past three years not like you just met. Also didn't  Jasmin tell Vikas they have actually been in a relationship for three years? Why all this sudden romantic  posting. It takes a conscious effort to select a pic caption it just so and post it . Also who exactly are you doing this for? Clearly it is for public consumption. You  know you have gained a lot of Jasly shippers since your stint in BB and you want to keep their support continue to increase your popularity/ fanbase/ followers, stay in the news  and hopefully get more work and money. The gossip portals posted his tweet supporting the We want to come to Jasmin's home trend which was in retaliation for Rubina saying who would want to go in Jasmin's home . Also cleverly put a romantic spin on it -She is my home but okay we will go to Jasmin's home. They basically report on every pic he or Jasmin post of them together  

Even in the house he was asking Jasmin and others when they came in how many followers he had now. Someone said they were also hoping to parlay their relationship into getting music videos. Even though people do it, expected more of Jasmin who has said in the past my private life is private until I am married. Monetizing your relationship seems crass 

This I noticed too.. u r so bang on.

If u watch previous episodes in task or soem fights he is hardly supporting jasmin who he says he is there for.

He was there for Rahul more than jasmin,helping him as he knew both of them together can actually help with each other..he was using his Mike to send out messages..otherwise she was in the second time he was so irritated by her presence n suddenly when she went after wkw he made it jalys love something to send out a message. But Jasmin is dumb to absorb this or just in love too much to absorb this.

N he didn't come for her..she never called out his name even once for him to come n she was way better before he came in the show.

trinitodebone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veenab

This I noticed too.. u r so bang on.

If u watch previous episodes in task or soem fights he is hardly supporting jasmin who he says he is there for.

He was there for Rahul more than jasmin,helping him as he knew both of them together can actually help with each other..he was using his Mike to send out messages..otherwise she was in the second time he was so irritated by her presence n suddenly when she went after wkw he made it jalys love something to send out a message. But Jasmin is dumb to absorb this or just in love too much to absorb this.

N he didn't come for her..she never called out his name even once for him to come n she was way better before he came in the show.

There certainly has been some conflicting messages on why he entered the show. He recently said he was hesitant to take up Big Boss because of anger issues but he saw Jasmin upset and asked his manager to contact BB to let him enter to support her and apparently they  agreed just like that . They even created a cheesy promo which he willingly shot saying I thought I could live without you for three months but couldn't bear to see your tears.

Jasmin said repeatedly in the past that she would never take up Big Boss as she could not handle the mental pressure but suddenly takes it up when  her bff/bf is also offered it in the same year. Apparently Aly chose to forgo it to shoot a web series but they both knew and the creatives probably left the door open for him to come in later which he did as a wild card which is common every season. Indeed BB always needs a love angle. Jasmin and Aly had strong dating rumours for the past 2.5 years and were in the public eye with the two other reality shows they did together. They probably knew going in they would be required to portray their love story and agreed to do it for ratings fame and money

They played romantic music when Aly first  entered although they were supposedly just bffs at the time. Salman initially told Jasmin to follow everything Aly says. Challengers who just came in and hardly knew Jasmin and Aly started teasing them about their love for each other. Aly said when he left the first time they took him to quarantine so they knew he would be back. Challengers hinted he would be back and there would be a proposal and surprise surprise there was one with  all with props and music supplied by BB so clearly preplanned. 

Wonder how much of this love story of we were bff but realized our love in BB  and constant talk of confession, proposal, marriage, parents approval was scripted by BB and Jasmin and Aly and even Salman and the other HMs went along with it ? I suspect they were dating since 2018  but maybe this bff turned lovers scenario was more dramatic than just confessing we have been dating and were actually lying before that there was nothing between us. Also went from we want to get married right away to we will date first then get engaged and then married see how to take the relationship forward. From Jasmin saying my parents were misunderstood to they are happy about the relationship to as far as I know they have no problem

In Nach Bayile in 2019 where Aly participated with his ex Natasha and Jasmin came on as a guest there was a story line where maybe Aly and Natasha might still have feelings for each other and rekindle their relationship. Aly actually said still had feelings for her can't bear to see her upset ( sound familiar) Jasmin even came on and said they should go for it. After Natasha engagement/ marriage/baby it came out that Aly knew Natasha was dating Hardik at the time because she told him and Hardik would often call to check up on her during rehearsals. There have also been constant rumours that Jasmin and Aly were dating since shortly after KKK9 in 2018 as evidenced by their social media posts with suggestive captions, the fact they were constantly hanging out together and she suddenly stopped hanging out with Suraj who she said was missing in Argentina during KKK9 and who she had constantly hung out with for 3 years prior to KKK9. But it seems Aly Natasha and Jasmin willingly went along with the script that Aly and Natasha still have feelings for each other and might rekindle the romance when this was clearly not the case . Wonder how much the love story of Aly and Jasmin in BB was scripted also in terms of how it was portrayed

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Jasmin k pyar me pagla gaya hai bechara πŸ˜†