Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

Though I am not a fan of anyone for their serials😆(except sakshi tanwar and ram kapoor for balh👍🏼). I just found her very cute and beautiful👍🏼. But in nach baliye her half negative personality was out😆 and in bigg boss full on negative jaisa Sid ne kaha tha madam doesn't like negativity that's why she hates herself isiliye usne apni hi image kharab kar di🤣. And not only manipulative liar she is a disloyal person also😡. I wondered she always said aarti is disloyal to her but what about her?? She said lie about her best friend and didn't even support her when siddharth dey gave her nasty abuses and then she expects loyalty😡. And her fake feminism was too much she gave a good competition to neha dhupia😆

I didn't watch Nach Baliye but yeah I remember reading some articles about the controversies involving Rashmi back then, even during JDJ when she was a participant I guess. And I don't know what exactly happened between her and Sid,not that I care, but I always found Sid honest as compared to her, and a lot of females including Rashmi used to play women card at the drop of a hat last season, one of the most off-putting things for me! And Aarti was much better than her IMO, in fact I found her the best among the female lot last season, she is a very nice and sweet girl ❤️

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinity101

I didn't watch Nach Baliye but yeah I remember reading some articles about the controversies involving Rashmi back then, even during JDJ when she was a participant I guess. And I don't know what exactly happened between her and Sid,not that I care, but I always found Sid honest as compared to her, and a lot of females including Rashmi used to play women card at the drop of a hat last season, one of the most off-putting things for me! And Aarti was much better than her IMO, in fact I found her the best among the female lot last season, she is a very nice and sweet girl ❤️

Absolutely even I hated the woman card played by rashmi and her friends🤢. And you are absolutely right aarti was a very good hearted and dignified woman and one of the best contestant of that season👍🏼. I wanted her to win that season😳

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

https://twitter.com/AlyGoni/status/1367064221243088897?s=19

Participating in trend against Rubina....bragging about Instagram followers of Jasmin....What is his achievement?..

Again he tweeted against RUbina

Shameless fellow

Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

These guys couldn't even get more votes than Tamboli and are acting as if they are the most famous couple after Emma Watson and Rob Pattinson.