Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This thread is a hit..I am counting on all of you to make it a blockbuster 😎  

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†Best actor award goes to Biggboss14 πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€aka fire extinguisher 🧯 πŸ”₯ β™₯ πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ§― πŸ”₯ 

🧨🧨🧨🧨Best outburst award 🎈🎈🎈goes to  Aegon AKA the ticking bomb 

🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡Best navigator award goes to the β›΄β›΄β›΄β›΄β›΄CaptainPlus..β›΄β›΄β›΄β›΄β›΄Aye aye captain πŸ›₯πŸ›₯πŸ›₯πŸ›₯🎏🎏

🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹Udta teer 🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹award goes to MaiBhiAsimKiGF βš“βš“βš“βš“βš“βš“

πŸ“—πŸ“—πŸ“–πŸ“–πŸ“—πŸ“—πŸ“–πŸ“–πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈπŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈπŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈLifetime achievement award goes to Trinitodebone πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’

πŸπŸπŸ–πŸ–πŸ€½πŸ€½β€β™€οΈπŸ€½β€β™‚οΈLife guard award goes to Infinity101 πŸœπŸœπŸœπŸœπŸœπŸœπŸœπŸœπŸœπŸš„πŸš…

Edited by FruitToasty - 3 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

I dislike Rashmi, Siddharth and meany...Meany is the worst among them

Meany..nice name, suits Jasmin πŸ˜†

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Meany..nice name, suits Jasmin πŸ˜†

I use JPF 1000 to protect my skin from her radiation...True story πŸ₯ΈπŸ₯ΈπŸ₯ΈπŸ₯ΈπŸ₯Έ

Edited by FruitToasty - 3 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail

I use JPF 1000 to protect my skin from her radiation...True story πŸ₯ΈπŸ₯ΈπŸ₯ΈπŸ₯ΈπŸ₯Έ

I thanked all the lords when that nasty woman got evicted, she was polluting my screen with her negativity and vamp like expressions πŸ€’

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

BB ki wajah se bahot se so called celebrities k liye perspective change hua hai mera, jinhe I used to adore before, even Rashmi is one of them πŸ˜†

Though I don't watch serials(except some thrilling or comedy shows. I just watched the dramatic but good serial balh) but I first time saw rashmi in a serial called uttaran(though I never watched thatπŸ˜†. I just used to laugh at the dramatic background music of that serial🀣). After that I saw her in nach baliye there only I could understand that she was a drama queen but yes I never thought that she would be like this😲. I was never a siddharth fan but I used to prefer siddharth over her. Rashmi had even said lie about aarti her best friend😑. That's why I can't compare her with jasmine or rubina because they never cheat anyone like this or malign their friend's reputation. I know rubina had lots of fights with rahul but in those fights both of them have equally insulted each other. Now the thing was rahul accepted that whereas rubina never accepted thatπŸ˜†. That's why I think rubina and jasmine are far better than her😊

Edited by Biggboss14 - 3 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

This thread is a hit..I am counting on all of you to make it a blockbuster 😎  

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†Best actor award goes to Biggboss14 πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€aka fire extinguisher 🧯 πŸ”₯ β™₯ πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ§― πŸ”₯ 

🧨🧨🧨🧨Best outburst award 🎈🎈🎈goes to  Aegon AKA the ticking bomb 

🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡Best navigator award goes to the β›΄β›΄β›΄β›΄β›΄CaptainPlus..β›΄β›΄β›΄β›΄β›΄Aye aye captain πŸ›₯πŸ›₯πŸ›₯πŸ›₯🎏🎏

🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹Udta teer 🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹award goes to MaiBhiAsimKiGF βš“βš“βš“βš“βš“βš“

πŸ“—πŸ“—πŸ“–πŸ“–πŸ“—πŸ“—πŸ“–πŸ“–πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈπŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈπŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈLifetime achievement award goes to Trinitodebone πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’

Thanks for the award I will always try to act like a fire extinguisher😳 and instead split fire among others like a fire devil😈. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†. This award one is very funny and fantastic let's see what awards other getπŸ˜†

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

Though I don't watch serials(except some thrilling or comedy shows. I just watched the dramatic but good serial balh) but I first time saw rashmi in a serial called uttaran. After that I saw her in nach baliye there only I could understand that she was a drama queen but yes I never thought that she would be like this😲. I was never a siddharth fan but I used to prefer siddharth over her. Rashmi had even said lie about aarti her best friend😑. That's why I can't compare her with jasmine or rubina because they never cheat anyone like this or malign their friend's reputation. I know rubina had lots of fights with rahul but in those fights both of them have equally insulted each other. Now the thing was rahul accepted that whereas rubina never accepted thatπŸ˜†. That's why I think rubina and jasmine are far better than her😊

I used to adore Rashmi during her uttaran days but I disliked her in BB πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. I always found her this manipulative liar who had a gloomy expression on her face 24*7, she gave me negative vibes.Though I don't dislike her now or anything but yeah I don't think would ever be able to like her the way I used to before BB.

Edited by infinity101 - 3 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

I used to adore Rashmi during uttaran days but I disliked her in BB πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. I always found her this manipulative liar who had a gloomy expression on her face 24*7, she gave me negative vibes.Though I don't dislike her now or anything but yeah I don't think would ever be able to like her the way I used to before BB.

Though I am not a fan of anyone for their serialsπŸ˜†(except sakshi tanwar and ram kapoor for balhπŸ‘πŸΌ). I just found her very cute and beautifulπŸ‘πŸΌ. But in nach baliye her half negative personality was outπŸ˜† and in bigg boss full on negative jaisa Sid ne kaha tha madam doesn't like negativity that's why she hates herself isiliye usne apni hi image kharab kar di🀣. And not only manipulative liar she is a disloyal person also😑. I wondered she always said aarti is disloyal to her but what about her?? She said lie about her best friend and didn't even support her when siddharth dey gave her nasty abuses and then she expects loyalty😑. And her fake feminism was too much she gave a good competition to neha dhupiaπŸ˜†

Edited by Biggboss14 - 3 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

Thanks for the award I will always try to act like a fire extinguisher😳 and instead split fire among others like a fire devil😈. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†. This award one is very funny and fantastic let's see what awards other getπŸ˜†

There's an addition...Next awards after a new milestone

RockingSunny thumbnail

There's an addition...Next awards after a new milestone

Good keep adding these awards it will be a good threadπŸ˜†