Which actor/actress has the most expressive eyes?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Maybe it sounds weird but I was wondering which actor/ actress has the most expressive eyes. Whose eyes express emotions very vividly and strongly?

For me, SRK and Ajay Devgan hands down, but I would also like to include Vidya Balan. Kangana Ranaut has zonked-out eyes! Ananya's eyes creep me out. Deepika also has beautiful, expressive eyes, and in Tamasha she did most of the acting through her eyes.

From yesteryear actresses, I love Madhuri's expressive eyes, which are quite magnetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3478sBsHhNE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

SRK is always first in my list (as per usual) ❤️

But another actor that has the most expressive eyes is Hrithik Roshan. I feel his pain every goddamn time. I felt his anguish/anger in Agneepath. Bawled my mothereffin eyes out harder than Paro did over Devdas.

I felt his passion and awe in Jodha Akbar. I feel the same way when I look at food and Aish in the exact order. Image

His eyes absolutely NAILED it in the last part of the song Udi from Guzaarish. I felt his pain, it was so raw and breathtaking. Had my own nose flaring with emotion.

Honorary Mention

His expressions of awe in the Dil Kyun Ye Mera song from Kites was also intense.

Edited by FingerFetish - 3 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

But another actor that has the most expressive eyes is Hrithik Roshan. I feel his pain every goddamn time. I felt his anguish/anger in Agneepath. Bawled my mothereffin eyes out harder than Paro did over Devdas.

I felt his passion and awe in Jodha Akbar. I feel the same way when I look at food and Aish in the exact order. Image

His eyes absolutely NAILED it in the last part of the song Udi from Guzaarish. I felt his pain, it was so raw and breathtaking. Had my own nose flaring with emotion.

Honorary Mention

His expressions of awe in the Dil Kyun Ye Mera song from Kites was also intense.

Am literally drooling over these GIFs. He's a work of art.❤️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

You've named most my faves.

I'd like to add Karishma Kapoor, her eyes in the 90s specially in her dance numbers. She would really dance with her eyes too!

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Honorary Mention

I wonder why 😆

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

You've named most my faves.

I'd like to add Karishma Kapoor, her eyes in the 90s specially in her dance numbers. She would really dance with her eyes too!

Word Count: 1

Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gillian Anderson

Her eyes speak poetry !!! *gushes*

Edited by Blood_Sacrifice - 3 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Honorary Mention

SRK'S eyes in Ae ajnabi song when he is in the radio office. U should post gif of that as well 😂

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

DP's eyes after Balam pichkari song. Gosh she nailed it.