Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I loved the pictures ❤️

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Hang on! Are we going to blame her for having a public account, OR for posting pics in a lingerie?

Just because she has a public account, she should take rape/violence threats for granted???

Just because some mindless fu**s lack basic human decency on social media, she should make her account private?😲

People have no right to tell her to make her account private, just because trolls to trolling karte hain.

Why?

What bogus logic is that?smiley39

Trolls kisi aur species se aate hain kya?

Aren't they human beings too?

OR GOD has given them special power and they just can't control their urge of trolling.

How about we give it right back to the people who make comments like these online?

By reporting them, by tracking them using their IP addresses and teaching them a lesson?

Why shouldn't these "trolls" learn human decency?

Why  can't trolling be done within limits?

How about we stop giving these trolls and their do kaudi ke opinions so much power on social media.

Sure the society won't/can't change overnight and there are always going to be some sociopaths/psychopaths out there.............

But It's shameful when "educated and aware" people hold these bogus opinions.

It's because of mentality like this, these trolls become stronger and bigger.

Because they get away with it all the time, and there are no consequences for them.

AND they know it.😡

Having a public account doesn't mean she is "asking for it", FOR GOD's sake.

She is already a famous YouTuber, and several people follow her for who she is. And it's not criminal to post pictures in a lingerie.  She has done nothing wrong. 

Why should she make her account private?

Exactly

I got amazed by reading previous replies

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I get what you're trying to say. But you're totally missing the point here.

The issue is NOT about whether she should be posting pics in lingerie OR NOT.

There are women/celebrities who receive rape threats, just for voicing their opinions..and sometimes just for even existing online.

As a mother, your duty is educate your daughter.  I, as a woman, also have reservations about posting stuff online, because I am not comfortable .

But does it give me the right to call women who do post pics in lingerie "indecent"? 

Definitely NO!

Rape is NOT about a women's clothing, OR whether she is alone outside during night OR whether she has boyfriends or NOT.....

There was a serial rapist in the U.S.A who used to enter women's homes midnight, while they were sleeping and then used to rape them. They got raped within their houses.😵

There was another rapist, who used to abduct girls (well-dressed by most people's definition) in broad daylight and used then used to torture/rape/murder them. 🤬

So, this twisted logic that women are safe when they're well-dressed and inside their homes needs to go.🤪

There's a difference between telling your daughter "Be safe, and take care"..... (we should be saying that to our sons too)

and telling them. "Beware! There's a possibility that you will get raped any day".

Unfortunately, most of us have been raised with the latter idea, constantly reinforced in our minds by society..

Which is why, the need of the hour is the hour is to shift the blame from the victims....... to the actual culprits, that is the ones who're actually posting such vile comments online.

Psuedo-feminism does exists, but it has nothing to do with the discussion that's going on here.

Dogs bark, because it's in their nature. They don't have a choice. GOD has made them like that.👍🏼

BUT it's not in men's nature to rape. Men are humans. And GOD has given humans the ability to make a choice, good or bad.

And if a man(or woman) is making bad choices, then the onus should be ON THE PEOPLE who make these bad choices. PERIOD!

Completely agree. 

I know u used a saying

But it's so sad that we use dogs to define bad human behaviour while dogs are utmost sensitive living being

BlueWaters20 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't get the purpose of posting pictures like this. Never have never will. However, it's a personal decision. As a an adult woman she has the autonomy to do whatever she wants to do (as long as she's not harming anyone).  Nothing Justifies rape-threats. Anyone making them should be faced with legal action. 

ETA: She's a teenager!? How old is she? If she's underage her parents are completely irresponsible. There are vile people online, and paedophiles. Precautions should be taken to protect your child. 

Edited by BlueWaters20 - 3 years ago
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

Behenji, you are not the first? If you had brain, you would know this happens online ? Anyone with a brain in your industry (friends, family), none? nobody has it? so let me tell you, trolls exist? troll do trolling? understand?  You please closed your comment section or just make your instagram private? Why so desperate for likes and fame and popularity? 

Oh, looks like we found someone who probably posts those vile comments as well...

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I get what you're trying to say. But you're totally missing the point here.

The issue is NOT about whether she should be posting pics in lingerie OR NOT.

There are women/celebrities who receive rape threats, just for voicing their opinions..and sometimes just for even existing online.

As a mother, your duty is educate your daughter.  I, as a woman, also have reservations about posting stuff online, because I am not comfortable .

But does it give me the right to call women who do post pics in lingerie "indecent"? 

Definitely NO!

Rape is NOT about a women's clothing, OR whether she is alone outside during night OR whether she has boyfriends or NOT.....

There was a serial rapist in the U.S.A who used to enter women's homes midnight, while they were sleeping and then used to rape them. They got raped within their houses.😵

There was another rapist, who used to abduct girls (well-dressed by most people's definition) in broad daylight and used then used to torture/rape/murder them. 🤬

So, this twisted logic that women are safe when they're well-dressed and inside their homes needs to go.🤪

There's a difference between telling your daughter "Be safe, and take care"..... (we should be saying that to our sons too)

and telling them. "Beware! There's a possibility that you will get raped any day".

Unfortunately, most of us have been raised with the latter idea, constantly reinforced in our minds by society..

Which is why, the need of the hour is the hour is to shift the blame from the victims....... to the actual culprits, that is the ones who're actually posting such vile comments online.

Psuedo-feminism does exists, but it has nothing to do with the discussion that's going on here.

Dogs bark, because it's in their nature. They don't have a choice. GOD has made them like that.👍🏼

BUT it's not in men's nature to rape. Men are humans. And GOD has given humans the ability to make a choice, good or bad.

And if a man(or woman) is making bad choices, then the onus should be ON THE PEOPLE who make these bad choices. PERIOD!

I completely agree that the threats are really vile and the biggest problem to our society but the other side of the coin is teenagers are constantly bombarded with images like this and a whole bunch of people telling them it's okay.  The education is there but at the same there is also peer pressure and most of these girls accounts go unnoticed because they are not kashyaps or anybody ls anybody, my point is if you are going to out something like this out there, your safety should be a priority not an afterthought, hence keep it private, you cannot control the comments but you can control the content

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jail a few who give rape threats . That should do it.

it’s a heinous crime . Anyone threatening to commit such a crime has to be jailed as a preemptive measure. 

Edited by pali001 - 3 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Completely agree. 

I know u used a saying

But it's so sad that we use dogs to define bad human behaviour while dogs are utmost sensitive living being

nah they are not. Dogs may be loyal to human,  but to other dogs,  they are dogs. 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It might sound harsh but countries like India shouldn't allow access to social media for everyone, especially the people from lower socioeconomic classes. When it comes to social behaviour, we are still 100 yrs behind the West 

YourCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

Oh, looks like we found someone who probably posts those vile comments as well...

Mujhe koi shoq nahi hai to see half naked or naked people online, dont put me in the same category as you. I am not desperate for sex like a bunch of you people here who for their own lust are willing to see teenagers strip their clothes.