Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Kaise lichchad log hain 😡

I hope some of them are dumb enough to do it from their 'real' profiles.

I had to create a secret fake profile on instagram myself (mainly because Mark Z is a dik who wants me to login to see public pix) and I can't even think about disrespecting a woman (or man) even from that anonymous handle!

I tell you these are the same guys who molest girls out in public. And eve tease. Ghar par bhi nahin chhodate honge 🤢

Of course not all guys are like that. But WHY do we have SO many of them? Worst part is, they think they are "sanskari". 🤣

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Its condemnable that there are men who resort to crime just because something is disturbing them or making them lose control. Aaliyah has full right to post whatever she wants within the realm of the media she is using. If the men found it inappropriate that's their right but they can report it.

To me it seems the resentment is arising out of the picture being  exhibitionist rather than posing or modelling. Many actresses post in swim wear and lingerie but they don't get such threats. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

Behenji, you are not the first? If you had brain, you would know this happens online ? Anyone with a brain in your industry (friends, family), none? nobody has it? so let me tell you, trolls exist? troll do trolling? understand?  You please closed your comment section or just make your instagram private? Why so desperate for likes and fame and popularity? 

Oh the brainy one, so you understand how the internet works. Here is my reaction to your comment and since you didn’t close the comments section, you are definitely asking for responses. Here, take it!

“Your thoughts stink.” 👎🏼

Edited by cutejodikangal - 3 years ago
YourCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Oh the brainy one, so you understand how the internet works. Here is my reaction to your comment and since you didn’t close the comments section, you are definitely asking for responses. Here, take it!

“Your thoughts stink.” 👎🏼

So say it, I dont seek fake validations from people anonymous online to fell good about myself. You think I care if you say that? 🤣 

Nobody said she is indecent that is why she deserve rape, I guess majority cant read. It is that there is "some" decent people I know and have seen that dont have to resort to what she does with consent or otherwise, maybe our decency standard is different. Raise your standard. 

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 3 years ago
ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

People have tendency to be really crass especially on internet because it gives them safety of  being anonymous... Most people take out their frustration on celebs by commenting on their personal lives, calling them all sorts of names and sending death and rape threats.. Go through Disha Patni's or anything other actress insta comments and you will find lot of sleazy dudes making really filthy comments.. Now I am not blaming the girl here but there isn't anyway to ward them off.. Even though SM platforms have censorship people still find a way to harass. Maybe if cyber police can do something and set an example.... But there are too many of them.. The reason why Indian men are subjected to Bobs and Vagene jokes. 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pratts

Okay as a mother for a 16-year old girl I cannot tell you how much these posts affect me.  It may be unpopular opinion and I too might get trolled here for it.  If you are going to put yourself out there, for every great looking, go for it gal, there will also be a vile response.  Take the good, ignore the bad.

But I want to ask, what is the purpose of this photo.  Why do teenage girls and even women feel the need to put these kind of intimate photos online for the world to see you, all of you, why, why.  Everybody looks the same in lingerie, it is something we all wear, the only difference I wear for practical purposes😆 The thought that these photos encourage teenage daughters like mine and make statements like it is okay to post these kinds of photos online gives me nightmares.  The constant awareness campaigning 😆 that I have to do at home is the fault of these so-called WOKE feminists who have rebranded exhibitionism as feminism.

I get what you're trying to say. But you're totally missing the point here.

The issue is NOT about whether she should be posting pics in lingerie OR NOT.

There are women/celebrities who receive rape threats, just for voicing their opinions..and sometimes just for even existing online.

As a mother, your duty is educate your daughter.  I, as a woman, also have reservations about posting stuff online, because I am not comfortable .

But does it give me the right to call women who do post pics in lingerie "indecent"? 

Definitely NO!

Rape is NOT about a women's clothing, OR whether she is alone outside during night OR whether she has boyfriends or NOT.....

There was a serial rapist in the U.S.A who used to enter women's homes midnight, while they were sleeping and then used to rape them. They got raped inside their houses.😵

There was another rapist, who used to abduct girls (well-dressed by most people's definition) in broad daylight and used then used to torture/rape/murder them. 🤬

So, this twisted logic that women are safe when they're well-dressed and inside their homes needs to go.🤪

There's a difference between telling your daughter "Be safe, and take care"..... (we should be saying that to our sons too)

and telling them. "Beware! There's a possibility that you will get raped any day".

Unfortunately, most of us have been raised with the latter idea, constantly reinforced in our minds by society..

Which is why, the need of the hour is the hour is to shift the blame from the victims....... to the actual culprits, that is the ones who're actually posting such vile comments online.

Psuedo-feminism does exists, but it has nothing to do with the discussion that's going on here.

Dogs bark, because it's in their nature. They don't have a choice. GOD has made them like that.👍🏼

BUT it's not in men's nature to rape. Men are humans. And GOD has given humans the ability to make a choice, good or bad.

And if a man(or woman) is making bad choices, then the onus should be ON THE PEOPLE who make these bad choices. PERIOD!

Edited by diasingh2 - 3 years ago
aish. thumbnail

'All the why is she posting this' gang, did you even check that she's actually promoting a brand of lounge wear? Either ways, she could post this even if she wasn't.

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

now why tf are we blaming women for rape threats ? and just cos women receives rape threats online is normal doesn’t make it okay .. can we change this “ women should shut tf up and deal with it “ mind set !!! she’s in the right for calling these trolls out , the ones who think they can comment shit on women’s pictures 

and these kinda comments are disgusting doesn’t matter if she posted pics in lingerie , saree or is naked 

Edited by Stella_001 - 3 years ago
Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

Decent and respect, decent people dont do take pictures of panty bra and put it online neither they do it for money. Please, if you cant respect yourself then dont expect it from others. Yes they are horny people in this world, some rape, some are willing to even abort babies for it. 

Oh yes here comes the pro life bs too ..

And just cos she posted pics in bras and panties means she don’t respect herself ?? what kind of logic is this ?

so by that logic men who post shirtless pics or pics in undies don’t respect themselves and deserves vile comments too 🤨

women can wear whatever the f she wants , can post pics wearing lingeries and no that doesn’t mean she don’t respect herself 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stella_001

Oh yes here comes the pro life bs too ..

And just cos she posted pics in bras and panties means she don’t respect herself ?? what kind of logic is this ?

so by that logic men who post shirtless pics or pics in undies don’t respect themselves and deserves vile comments too 🤨

women can wear whatever the f she wants , can post pics wearing lingeries and no that doesn’t mean she don’t respect herself 

Some people’s decency and respect is limited to the clothes they wear and the kind of outwardly show they put up. Unfortunately they are incapable of extending the same favor to their innerselves. Their loss!