Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFrozenl thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Yeah he bashed Rakhi for like 5 secs before going back to Ruby bashing. Before that he was justifying her each and every deed. Are you that naive? Seriously?

That's because Rakhi accepted her mistakes and even apologized also said I won't repeat it again. What more do you want Salman to do? 

Whereas Rubina never accepts her mistakes and tires to justify it, so obviously she will be bashed, is she that naive to think she can never be wrong? 🙄

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

So you accept that Rakhi was 'bashed' for only five seconds and that too because BB got a laath from viewers calling them biased? 

Hahaha! Rakhi ka bashing kitna pyaar se aur dukh ke saath karna pada that Bhai had to divert all his anger for the commoners :-)

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Ab heensak insaaf ki devi yeh sab Khood pe legi — to hum kya Boley.... only she knows kya ho rahaan hain reaction 🤣

Sirf. Gnite.

And see u for more action tomorrow :). Abhee to aur baakee hain 🤣

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Good morning IF 🤗

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Actually it's true, Sallu did sunaoed mostly Rubina, both directly & indirectly.

It's pretty evident Salman hates Rubina, as she called out his biasness for Eijaz/Rakhi, plus he's holding grudge against her since she called out the 'samaan' thingy on 2nd week. So if you notice, Salman indeed grills Rubina way more than others. 😆

WKV is mostly (around 80%) is about Rubina only, whether she's at fault or not. Ghum phir kar Rubina par sab bill phatega. So she isn't wrong. 😆

Rubina got bajaoded because of her own karma. She is fake, dumb and arrogant. She gives the most reasons every week to be bajaoed but still she does not learn anything. Pretty dumb girl in my opinion.

TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Rubina should be like Ek kaan se suna durse se nikal doh inka toh har week ka hai, 2 weeks reh gaye hai Jail lu gi jaise taise