Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Then why doesn't your devta Salman bash Rakhi or anyone else? Because he knows only Rubina can give TRP, rest are all bakwass. Yeh sach digest nahi hota haters ko. 🤣

TRP from Rubina ? 🤣apple eaters giving TRP? On 9th planet i suppose where they are from 🤣

Originally posted by: locopoco

TRP from Rubina ? 🤣apple eaters giving TRP? On 9th planet i suppose where they are from 🤣

Because 90% of viewers watch it for her, even her haters are obsessed with her as we can see on this forum itself. Unless you consider Rakhi's D-grade sadakchaap circus as a TRP booster. 🤣

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Then why doesn't your devta Salman bash Rakhi or anyone else? Because he knows only Rubina can give TRP, rest are all bakwass. Yeh sach digest nahi hota haters ko. 🤣

caller of the week banjana sallu se direct connect karke poochlena ka basss

locopoco thumbnail

Because 90% of viewers watch it for her, even her haters are obsessed with her as we can see on this forum itself. Unless you consider Rakhi's D-grade sadakchaap circus as a TRP booster. 🤣

Wah kya believe hai 🤣

Originally posted by: locopoco

Wah kya believe hai 🤣

*Belief. Spelling to theek se likho. And yes, my belief is based on polls and weekly surveys unlike Ruby's rabid haters. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes bashing Rubina gets trp like swami om bashing was highlight that season

locopoco thumbnail

*Belief. Spelling to theek se likho. And yes, my belief is based on polls and weekly surveys unlike Ruby's rabid haters. 

Pools bhi asp ne create kiye and surveys bhi. 🤣

As far as believe and belief go, sab Devi maa se sekha hai 🤣

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He is bashing Rakhi this wkv, its not my problem if you’re not up to date. And Salman is not my devta im not a fool to be obsessed with a celebrity on that level geez stop with the kiddish presumptions.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No ones obsessed with Rubina, again here comes your kiddish presumptions. You do understand this is the 14th season of the show and some people like me have watched all regardless of how good or bad the contestants are. You’ll see many of us on this forum next year as well if thats too hard to understand. And thanks for the laugh with the illogical stats. 

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

He is bashing Rakhi this wkv, its not my problem if you’re not up to date. And Salman is not my devta im not a fool to be obsessed with a celebrity on that level geez stop with the kiddish presumptions.

Yeah he bashed Rakhi for like 5 secs before going back to Ruby bashing. Before that he was justifying her each and every deed. Are you that naive? Seriously?

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago