Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyWhistledown

Jaaaaannnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! πŸ€— Meri jaaneman! Kaisi hai yaar tu? 

Pata nahi kitne dino baad tumhare post dhyaan se padke reply kar rahi hoon! But yeah, aaj se roz mera lamba wala reply dekhoge tum!πŸ˜‰

Niyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Yaar, ye eid ke chaand jaise aakar, chale jaana aur tadpana... aisa kaun karta hai?  baar baar, baar baar...  

Today's episode actually uncovered more layers in the Chavan Niwas. And honestly, my heart went out for Mohit and Karishma today. No wonder Karishma is the way she is. Being the unchahee bahu in this toxic family and the wife of the most despised son must be difficult. Though I do not agree with Karishma's way of dealing with things and her constant plotting, it is situations like these where you see why she's doing all this. In a household where she hardly commands respect, if disrespecting and insult the other bahu gives her that brief taste of respect, she would gladly do it. And Mohit too, cannot stand up for Karishma, because things would become worse for the both of them!

I am glad that the Chakrams are finally having more issues to discuss and show. It will be a welcome thing to watch everyone progress in the story. 

It also shows that despite Virat's marriage to an 'unchahee' bahu as well, he still commands respect in the house because of his 'raub, rutba and shaan' as a police officer. Kam se Kam, the image is up for the society... But in Mohit's case, he's brought shame even to the sham that they seek. And karishma is blamed even for his unemployment. I am glad Mohit spoke about how it's a matter of dignity for his wife and him.

^I totally agree with this. In situations where Virat takes a stand for Sai against his family, though they are dead against it, they let him do what he should do without another word, because he is the pride of the family, the Chaheeta beta. Whereas, if Mohit did take a stand for Karishma, both of them would be called out and torn down bit by bit. Kaku would rend him with her evil tongue and probably even disown him!

In many ways, she already disowned them right in front of the parents today. I also found Sonali as being more prone to going anti-Bhavani at least for Mohit and Karishma than Omkar. Sonali, however, does not have the audacity to argue with the family yet. 

The positive side is Seven days - seven days is all it would take Mohit to join Team Sai. 

^I hope so! But I wonder if they would give that much importance to Mohit-Sai bonding because CVs hardly have time for anything else, given the amount of importance give to the family drama and Devar-Bhabhi relationshipπŸ€”

Umeed rakh sakte hain na? Humne thodi ka koi deal sign ki hai umeed na rakhne ki πŸ˜†

Samrat is evoking much emotion in the brother inside Virat -- it was enough for ACP to personally tend to the little girl (what happened to the mandatory presence of lady constables to do the job? Arrey! Ye kya hua? Phir se logic dhoondne Nikal gayi Janki 🀣) Chalo we understand. But there are some unanswered questions:

^Janki yaar! Tu baar baar kyun bhool jaati hai jab show aur Virat ki baat aati hai, dimaag ko remove karke, ek glass container mein rakhke, phir dekhna chahiye??

Ye dimaag bhi aisi cheez hai, nikale nahi nikalta πŸ˜† But, seriously, it is mandatory for a lady constable to tend to the girl but apne show ka hero hai toh sab chalta hai...

1. Why didn't he inform Sai /Aai about his whereabouts to prevent the hysterical bout of vahini and the known nautanki of chakrams that will now follow?

^We should ask him the same dialogue Pakhi asked him on Sai's result day - "Tumhe apni parivaar se itni ummeed hai kya?"

Inform kar deta toh 3-4am ko baiko ke saath ghar aakar drama kaise witness karta, na? 

2. How did Sai reach the hospital at 2:30 am? I assume that DIG uncle made the arrangement for being picked and dropped safely in husband's custody ☺️

^Sai doesn't just have the ACP, but also the DIG wrapped around her finger (in different ways though). DIG would definitely do anything to help Sai jaise nittal aur sacchi ladki.

DIG uncle toh is on Sai's speed dial now. No one knows. πŸ€£

3. Are we to assume that everyone went off to sleep like good boys and girls till Delusional Didi will go and wake them up and so no one saw Sai leaving, Nahi toh DIG ko mahila Suraksha ke officer ko Naya case dena padta πŸ˜…?

^Or everyone else were in Bhavani's room, planning for the next occasion and plotting against Sai. And Ashwini was probably in her room, enjoying the alone time before Ninad comes back.

Ahh, Ashwini deserves that break yaar πŸ˜†

4. Three layered tiffin ke liye ITNA bada basket?? Whoever told me that she was carrying a huge basket to crack plates on the heads of those officers who went to her college, please STOP watching those misleading news items 🀣🀣

^Arre, Sai would probably save those plates for later, when Virat pays another visit to Aniket.

Ladki ne maaf hi kar diya lagta hai... it's disappointing actually πŸ˜†

5. Chavan Saheb did not want to know how she travelled at 2:30am?

^I think for now, he's enjoying the fact that his Baiko brought food for him and is ready feed him too! 

Aam khao.. gutliyaan mat ginoπŸ˜†

For a change, Virat gets to hear a word of assurance about Samrat. What a change from 'Wo aayega ya Nahi/Uske aane se kya fark padega' to Sai's "Wo zaroor aayenge... Sacche dil se ki huyi prarthana bappa sunte Hain..." and that tender touch of assurance on the shoulder -- sometimes that is all you need. I'm sure the dew-drop that she is, Sai herself will start sending out the most sincere prayers for Samrat 😊

^Oh my god! Yes! This scene is hands down my most favourite SaiRat scene. It shows how easily Virat can confide into Sai about things he otherwise never says out loud, and the immediate understand with which Sai responds. It might have been a relief for Virat to hear words of assurance that the usual "Samrat aayega bhi ya nahi" or "mere dil mein Samrat ke liye koi feelings nahi hai." All the more reason to look forward to Sai-Samrat bond!

I thought they had such a great chance to delve more into Virat's feelings -- although his concern for Samrat came across without words when Sai realised that one of the reasons why he had stayed back personally with the girl -- just because her father was some 'Samrat'. It was a beautiful moment and the much-needed assurance that he needed and he knows it is genuine because Sai can be anything but dishonest. But I hope they follow it up with some thought on Sai's end as well -- it was a very telling moment where Virat's feeling for his brother was in front of her. She might need to connect this with her misconception (created by Virat) that Virat yearns for Samrat's wife -- something that Ashwini mentioned too-- "Virat ke baare mein aisa ulta soch kar". While she has been justified in feeling the way she has been feeling because Virat's actions are confusing and misleading but Sai must know that he's definitely not the kind of person who would be eyeing Samrat's wife or leading her into the "pyaar" slip up that happened. Also, combined with her own feeling for him and his half-admission of pyaar with "Mujhse bhi nahi?"... 

As a result, the action seemed so effortless and right today. There was no hesitation and no awkwardness -- for a change, the moment was lived and a memory made. Another intimacy experienced and another affirmation exchanged. 

^It really felt like for a brief moment, Sai left her guard down and let herself be a part of that moment without worrying about anything else. And I love how that touch of assurance came so naturally, with no hesitance or awkwardness. And it was only after Virat looked at her hand that she shied away.

Actually I did not even think she shied away. She gave him that touch of assurance that everyone needs at some point. Sometimes, especially when you cannot speak in words to lessen someone's pain, it can only be done by a tender touch of the hand or an arm around the person. It was beautifully done. β€οΈ

Lovely post babe!!! Chalo, take this Jaadu ki jhappiπŸ€—

Back at you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

P.S. Are you a chai person or a coffee person??

Milchkaffee!!

Love,

NiyaπŸ€—

janhav thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Waise roz she is in nightgown by that time, saree me kya kar rahi thi at 2:30 am. Actually they should start a Spinoff for Pakhi and her delusional world and make GHKKPM for Sairat. It will be a good comedy show.

I have been thinking of her maroon nightgown since morning πŸ€£ Why hasn't she changed?

In fact, even Sai - i wanted to mention it in the post itself.. why doesn't Sai get a change of clothes after coming from college? I mean, who stays in the same outfit you've worn for the entire day only to change into night clothes?? Not even unpinning the dupatta? πŸ€”

Even i was thinking, maybe she means it like real Culprit in terms of Aniket fiasco or maybe that she caught him being jealous. 

I so want to see them talk about it with Virats reaction, instead the trip discussion already starts tomorrow .

I guess she will keep it for some other time. The precap yesterday had the entire Chakram niwas waiting for him (them) at the door, so i wonder if the jealousy issue will come tomorrow. But I do want her to interrogate him before they go to bed πŸ˜† looks like she might spare him

janhav thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

I loved your explanation of Sai's feelings. She's a young girl after all!  Today's dinner scene, one more  positive deposit in the Sairat account. Good way to keep trackπŸ˜†

When Mohit issue was happening, I missed Sai. She is the Geeta of this houseπŸ˜† ...you know from Seeta Aur Geeta. I guess we will see that roop later this week. I'm glad they are giving us  little little scenes of Virat Sai. Too little but, theek hai, what can we do. 

Oh I loveee that movie!!!!! Uska dialogue: Dum (tail) par kabhi zor se jhatka diya hota ... toh dum toh kya kuttiya bhi seedhi ho jaati hai.. So apt for Bhavani and Makad Sena πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Only Sai can do! Also that chalu Sridevi from Chaalbaaz🀣

The past two episodes have seen Ashwini taking a strong stand, not Sai. I guess even the Ladakh trip with Sai is her idea. 

Pakhi is really getting unstable. At this point, she looks like she can turn completely vicious, and will turn  black without any grey shades. 

Her monologue made me laugh. She saw and heard Sai in the morning. And yet continued her irrational talk. Scary, she's getting to be. 

janhav thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

In ITV shows.... I refrain from looking at logic... So baki sab points ko mai ignore karungi coz for all I know Virat ke paas bhi side business ho jisse usne Sai ke medical clg ke fees bhare hai πŸ€£

Oh Pharmacy ka business hai na πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Delusionalekha  took the cake tonight. Kuch zyada hi importance de rakha hai khud ko... Waiting for her happy realization when SaiRat will walk in 2morrow 😏 But itna kuch excitement nahi hai coz at the end of the day har wakt ek hi toh expression hota hai didi ka.... 😐

Koi inko samjhao.... Aise kaise chalega didi? 

Inke cake me kya tha? Coke ya Pepsi? πŸ˜†

janhav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Good morning janki πŸ˜Š

Thank u for lovely update .

Didi chaap dum🀣🀣

Meine kal kaha tha kaku mandali ki partnership hain didi ki dum wali company mein , so omkar is handling marketing department & advertising it also πŸ˜†, chalo kuch to kaam karta hai main yahi sochti ye kya karta hain muft ki rotiya todne ke alwa jo isse itni mirchi lagti hain sai se.πŸ˜†

Yes, the way her state of delusion is progressing, it seems like Omi Kaka is her Dum-ka-salesperson for sure. 

janhav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Janaki aap kamaal ho, I really like the way you explain about intimacy....

Aww πŸ€— β€οΈ

I think Didi delusional ke sath sath gagini bhi hai.. subha subha sai kitchen Mei ithna bada heart attack valla news bathaya..  sub bool Gaye and thinking that sairat fought with eachother... And thinking virat might done something to himself... Is she dum,,,,, seriously yaar ....

Arey but she reminded herself in the morning that Virat only fed Sai because she gave him the taunt and he took her "seriously". So in Didi's delusional world, Virat only fed Sai because Didi  said so πŸ€£

Even when virat is in GC , she is used to call him every hour as if he is not IPS but sitting Vella like hyena gang..... I don't understand one thing... In her delusional world Didi things virat loves her like some majunu right ??? So she really things that a man survived deep deep heart break but kill himself for a argument for zimmedhari( in her delusional word sai is virat's zimmedhari right) ... 

But uske delusional world me heartbreak kahan hua hai? They are imaginary husband and wife, no heartbreak. In fact, they united and found each other before Samrat could enter the bedroom on the suhaagrat πŸ€£

Is that mean ,so where she accepted sai is more important in virat's life than her... ( Because, drastic steps will be taken only for most important people rightπŸ€“.... 

Didi ke mind se read karna toh mushkil hai but looks like she feels Sai is troubling Didi's imaginary husband so much that he might think of harming himself. I hope Didi doesn't decide to harm imaginary husband's real wife. πŸ€“

Edited by jankiraghav - 3 years ago
janhav thumbnail

Originally posted by: india-tv

Wonderful analysis..as always...kayal ho gayee aap ki lekhni per...

All this love makes me delusional every morning and I start ranting like Didi πŸ€£

wonderful episode...bahut saare important points disclosed...C niwasi ke occupatiosn bayen hain...hum itne dinon se soch mein the ki Omi kaka karte kya hain...πŸ˜‚  πŸ˜‚
But would love to know ki kaun sa business hai where he gets all the time to come up with nasty talks to all the girls of the house....

Majority opinion is that he's Didi ki Dum ki Dukaan ka regional salesperson πŸ˜†

Pakhi and Sai ki sochni and karni ko bhi spasht roop mein dikhaya hai...πŸ˜‚

Pakhi ke brain ki analysis zaroor karni chahiye....jo koi soch bhi nahi sakta she comes up with those reasons...πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I guess if you connect her brain to a polygraph test machine, the machine will malfunction and say "Bachao bachao!" πŸ˜†

janhav thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

I see the pagal mandali saying β€œsai now you are keeping Virat out late in police station” πŸ€£ sai will be like β€œbut that’s where he works, how can I keep him there” πŸ€£πŸ€£ β€œVirat tumhari biwi bohut zubaan chalati hain” πŸ€£

Great analysis Janki! Will watch the episode EOW and post my thoughts πŸ€—❀️

Makad Sena will fookofy fresh stock of dum at 2.30am and wait for Mrs and Mr ACP much to their shock. Won't be surprised if they are blamed for going on a jungle mein mangal outing in the dead of the night and chaheeta beta misusing his uniform.πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€—

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My gosh! Don't they know his job entails him being out sometimes at night for his duty and farz πŸ˜† I wish they show that they were worried for him bc he wouldn't pick up his phone and so was Sai so she went to him ...bc they keep screaming Sai doesn't care for Virat. But im sure they will blame Sai for something lol 

Edited by prs_725 - 3 years ago
janhav thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

Beautiful analysis janki really loved it πŸ˜ƒ

Pakhi bhabhi seriously need a councelling session asap konsi duniyamein rehti hai yeah aurat , delusional atma kahika 

Well iam glad about one thing story slowly started to pick it's pace  and we soon see Mohit chavan soon joining his Sai bhabhis team 

And onething is sure noone of this vulture took care of their children it must be aswini who have taken care of them , the way she showed her confidence in Mohit I just loved it and today what karishma said was absolutely true , 

I do tend to agree that Ashwini has played a key role in all the children's lives. She may not have had the rights as a mother would but she has definitely been an influential person, and luckily all the children have imbibed good values it appears. 

Waiseh yeah pakhi bhabhi ko chain nahi milti hai kya without showing her fake concern yah phir poking her nose into others matters 

Well onething I noticed aaj Sai neh virat ko Gabbar refer kiya after a long time πŸ˜†, but I also see this fact that she trying to shrug off these feelings that is rising in her heart she keeps on reminding herself about deal wala marriage but she cannot keep her mind occupied without worrying about her gabbar .

Am sure he's waiting to hear that too πŸ˜† Pata chala, next he will tell her she hasn't called him Gabbar in ages! 

Well Sai even being younger than pakhi bhabhi is more mature than this so called susheel bahu she really knows kisko kab kya kehna hai aur kaiseh sambalna hai , 

I really loved the hospital scene very much , assuring him everything will be fine that scene really touched me , and lastly that feeding session virat ki eyes mein mujhe kuch aur nazar agaya he was happy that his baiko cared for  him janab toh bahoot khush the apni biwi ki haat seh khana khake 

Oh yeah, it's always about how someone makes you feel right? The words don't really matter, the gestures do β€οΈβ€οΈ

And about precap yeah promo bhi nah humesha ulta hi hota hai aur actual scene kuch aur , yeh pakhi bhabhi ki fake concern I just can't digest it anymore , well aswini kaku neh acha kiya didi ki sapnom mein paani pherdiya 

But after watching the promo, I thought it would be Virat wanting to take Sai along. This seems like Ashwini's idea. Let's see tomorrow... Didi ready to book tickets with a constipated face πŸ˜†