Bank balance of dignity, delusion, and deep intimacy - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I see the pagal mandali saying “sai now you are keeping Virat out late in police station” 🤣 sai will be like “but that’s where he works, how can I keep him there” 🤣🤣 “Virat tumhari biwi bohut zubaan chalati hain” 🤣

Great analysis Janki! Will watch the episode EOW and post my thoughts 🤗❤️

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful analysis janki really loved it 😃

Pakhi bhabhi seriously need a councelling session asap konsi duniyamein rehti hai yeah aurat , delusional atma kahika 

Well iam glad about one thing story slowly started to pick it's pace  and we soon see Mohit chavan soon joining his Sai bhabhis team 

And onething is sure noone of this vulture took care of their children it must be aswini who have taken care of them , the way she showed her confidence in Mohit I just loved it and today what karishma said was absolutely true , 

Waiseh yeah pakhi bhabhi ko chain nahi milti hai kya without showing her fake concern yah phir poking her nose into others matters 

Well onething I noticed aaj Sai neh virat ko Gabbar refer kiya after a long time 😆, but I also see this fact that she trying to shrug off these feelings that is rising in her heart she keeps on reminding herself about deal wala marriage but she cannot keep her mind occupied without worrying about her gabbar .

Well Sai even being younger than pakhi bhabhi is more mature than this so called susheel bahu she really knows kisko kab kya kehna hai aur kaiseh sambalna hai , 

I really loved the hospital scene very much , assuring him everything will be fine that scene really touched me , and lastly that feeding session virat ki eyes mein mujhe kuch aur nazar agaya he was happy that his baiko cared for  him janab toh bahoot khush the apni biwi ki haat seh khana khake 

And about precap yeah promo bhi nah humesha ulta hi hota hai aur actual scene kuch aur , yeh pakhi bhabhi ki fake concern I just can't digest it anymore , well aswini kaku neh acha kiya didi ki sapnom mein paani pherdiya 

Edited by linakusharberry - 3 years ago

Just saw the full episode 

wonderful analysis Janaki 

I want to know why are the elder men in the C household so much under their vahini ke thumb

Only logic can be the house belonged to their elder brother and now his wife ..

ninad insults his wife day in and day out and also his own daughter in law .. similarly both Sonali and omi did not stand up for their son.. Kaku in a way was right that Mohit needs to get a job on his own merit after marriage.. but there are many houses who let their only child learn the ropes in business while he’s pursuing his passion.  Many of them outgrow it and settle down in business 

why should omi let Kaku interfere what his son should do

I can now understand  why virAt was worried  about marrying sayi .. if Kaku holds so much sway in decision making  why was he having FBs of PP.. he should have told Sunny to call Kaku 

I am amazed that ashwini is standing up day in day out in this regressive house against the hyenas 

karishma  I feel bad .. circumstances have made her negative otherwise she’s hard working .. she needs to suck up to stay in good books of others .. unfortunately I have seen a lot of girls get pressurised by family members when their hubby or they themselves are not earning the crust 

I like sayi ka concern .. ashwini ka words are taking effect and virat himself has earned this .. he has been remarkably patient with her in many things .. 

Virat Kuch nahi bhi karta ..tab bhi sayi fisalti . Yeh 18 years age hi Aisi hai .. Kisi na Kisi se attraction Ho jati hai .. so next week what do we expect .. both of them stealing glances at each other .  

Much ado about khana khilana .. I seriously think now CVS should give this a rest .. as they both have fed each other by hand .. overkill Ho Gaya hai 

I felt when sayi touched his arm .. virat felt her touch and looked at her .. I could not decode virat ka look .. the glance he gave was stern .. 
Kyu bhai .. sayi kept on holding them put it back 

Edited by msin - 3 years ago
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bhatakti aatma of chavan niwas reached a whole new level in delusions... She thinks virat will commit suicide due to sai... What was that virat ko nahi kho sakti?.. Real husband ke photo ke saamne baithke thinking about imaginary husband 😔.. Virat should show her her place soon

Felt bad for mohit and karishma.... Noone deserve this kind of humiliation by their own family.... Karishma finally giving it back was delightful to watch.... She actually said abt women's protection laws👏... The actress was fantastic today.... Her body language and expressions were apt for the situation.... Omkar and sonali are good for nothing.. Who listens to their children getting humiliated like this... Not surprising that mohit lacks emotional connect with them.... It was good to see ashwini motivating mohit... The way delusional queen was imparting gyaan, i wish karishma gave her a piece of mind.

Sai is falling in love😊... She was missing her virat sir and remembering their happy moments 😳... She called DIG sir to enquire about virat's whereabouts 😆... Virat ne socha bhi nahi hoga his wife will do something like that... The consolation from her was much needed looking at how emotionally drained he was... The feeding scene was so beautiful... Virat couldn't take his eyes off his baiko... How lovingly he kept looking at her the whole time😊.... She is his sukoon, the little sunshine in his mundane life.... Want to see more and more such meaningful scenes between them.

So devar bhabhi trip planning is coming up next... Ashwini wants sai to join them... From the promos it seemed like it was virat who wanted to take sai along🤔

Ps. Virat is so good with kids... He'll make a good father😳

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

wow...such a amazing balancing and super analysis......keep it up dear...lots of positivity in your post...actually you can post it in ig or twitter and tag creative director of show......it will indicate viwers are smart too..and not dumb to accept simply whats shown.

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Small detail today...their editing seems so choppy at times. Today when Sai came and saw Virat ..she had a sweet smile. When Virat looked up they showed her close up, there was no smile. I wish they would take care of these things. 

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In ITV shows.... I refrain from looking at logic... So baki sab points ko mai ignore karungi coz for all I know Virat ke paas bhi side business ho jisse usne Sai ke medical clg ke fees bhare hai 🤣

Delusionalekha  took the cake tonight. Kuch zyada hi importance de rakha hai khud ko... Waiting for her happy realization when SaiRat will walk in 2morrow 😏 But itna kuch excitement nahi hai coz at the end of the day har wakt ek hi toh expression hota hai didi ka.... 😐

Koi inko samjhao.... Aise kaise chalega didi? 

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Yesterday I said Didi is in level 5 inception wala delusional world. 

But no, she is in an alternate universe within nth level of some delutional world 🤬. I have no idea what I am saying. She crazy. Poor Samrat.

I really want Samrat to stay put in Ladakh or wherever he is... 😆 Didi toh irreparable stage mein Hain.. 🤬

Funny thing was she said Sai was being delusional 🤣 

Oh that meme 🤣🤣 What else will a delusional person tell someone with logic? But even at 2:30 am, Didi is sipping zehereeli chai.. what else can you expect 

Waise Virat was taken aback when she gave herself a tag line similar to Virat Chavan ki pakki zuban.

Sai Joshi pakde sache doshi

"sacche doshi" Ka meaning kya Hai? Asli doshi ya Mann ke sacche doshi? 😆

Edited by jankiraghav - 3 years ago
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

Oh that meme smiley37smiley37 What else will a delusional person tell someone with logic? But even at 2:30 am, Didi is sipping zehereeli chai.. what else can you expect smiley29

Waise roz she is in nightgown by that time, saree me kya kar rahi thi at 2:30 am. Actually they should start a Spinoff for Pakhi and her delusional world and make GHKKPM for Sairat. It will be a good comedy show.

Waise Virat was taken aback when she gave herself a tag line similar to Virat Chavan ki pakki zuban.

Sai Joshi pakde sache doshi

"sacche doshi" Ka meaning kya Hai? Asli doshi ya Mann ke sacche doshi? smiley36

Even i was thinking, maybe she means it like real Culprit in terms of Aniket fiasco or maybe that she caught him being jealous. 

I so want to see them talk about it with Virats reaction, instead the trip discussion already starts tomorrow .

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

Just saw the full episode 

wonderful analysis Janaki 

I want to know why are the elder men in the C household so much under their vahini ke thumb

Only logic can be the house belonged to their elder brother and now his wife ..

ninad insults his wife day in and day out and also his own daughter in law .. similarly both Sonali and omi did not stand up for their son.. Kaku in a way was right that Mohit needs to get a job on his own merit after marriage.. but there are many houses who let their only child learn the ropes in business while he’s pursuing his passion.  Many of them outgrow it and settle down in business 

why should omi let Kaku interfere what his son should do

That's exactly what I couldn't fathom. Why would they allow their son to be treated that way if they are making their own money through business or Sonali's wealth? And, even if you have to rebuke the son to be responsible --which is fine -- it can't be done the way they do it with so much toxicity instead of positive motivations

I can now understand  why virAt was worried  about marrying sayi .. if Kaku holds so much sway in decision making  why was he having FBs of PP.. he should have told Sunny to call Kaku 

I am amazed that ashwini is standing up day in day out in this regressive house against the hyenas 

karishma  I feel bad .. circumstances have made her negative otherwise she’s hard working .. she needs to suck up to stay in good books of others .. unfortunately I have seen a lot of girls get pressurised by family members when their hubby or they themselves are not earning the crust 

I like sayi ka concern .. ashwini ka words are taking effect and virat himself has earned this .. he has been remarkably patient with her in many things .. 

Virat Kuch nahi bhi karta ..tab bhi sayi fisalti . Yeh 18 years age hi Aisi hai .. Kisi na Kisi se attraction Ho jati hai .. so next week what do we expect .. both of them stealing glances at each other .  

I agree with you. Her attachment, more than the attraction, to Virat is bound to happen because there is no other person in the world she can turn to as of now... And yes, he's always had immense patience for her. He has begun to lose it a lot now because of the new "expectations" that he cannot make sense of but with Sai giving him affirmations, he will come around it too. And then, she will, as well.

Much ado about khana khilana .. I seriously think now CVS should give this a rest .. as they both have fed each other by hand .. overkill Ho Gaya hai 

Bhook mit gayi sabki 🤣

I felt when sayi touched his arm .. virat felt her touch and looked at her .. I could not decode virat ka look .. the glance he gave was stern .. 
Kyu bhai .. sayi kept on holding them put it back 

I didn't find him stern. In fact, he just closed his eyes as if soaking in her assurance, which was so badly needed, since not one word of hope has been spoken about Samrat by anyone. I thought Sai placed her hand on his arm very consciously and he was also immediately aware of that 'touch of assurance' -- he actually badly needed it. She pulled back eventually but it wasn't due to the awkwardness but because the point had been made. I think he just felt the warmth of the moment and soaked in the positivity that Sai was giving him